weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ I don't think so. Juan grilled Jodi for awhile with regards to what other services besides brazilian wax the salon in Salinas has.

Hopefully in closing Juan will connect the dots with the timing of the hair dye and killing.

Both RB and the car rental guy testified she was a blonde. A day later, she's a brunette? I sense something fishy.

This is a big question, and I venture to say - they why can be explained only in what Arias thought it would accomplish.

So, this is my conclusion based on the Arias brain (NOT FACTS)

1. No one will recognize me with brown hair
2. It will alter DNA if my hair is found there
3. Red light cameras will show brown hair, not blonde
4. Gas station cameras ?

This of course, makes no sense especially since she didn't color it back to blonde afterwards.

The answer is: whothehellknows!

How would I go about asking one of the mod's if it's ok to post some VERY GRAPHIC autopsy photo's of TA that I had not seen, and am pretty sure no one, or very few have seen? I don't see a thread to post them, and I want to be sure it's ok before I do so.
TIA ~

I think it's inportant that we see just how evil JA is
Send a private message to one of the mods. :seeya:
I agree, these photos should be seen!

Can you post in iambic pentameter? Or at least translate Nurmi's Nurmambic pentameter?

Taking liberties:

Arise, fair s[o]n and kill the envious [l]oon,
Who is already sick and pale with gr[eed]

I'd just say, "Tick tock Jodi" and call it a day. lol

I was re-watching the beginning of the State's case last night and just freaked when JM was showing the pictures of Travis and the slaughter house.....JA was acting like she was so upset, but managed to sneak glances of every photo...it creeped me out and I actually felt as though she was excited reliving the slaughter. Any normal person would have been in near hysterics looking at the slaughter they had done to someone they supposedly loved. There is no way this creature can ever be out in the general public again, ever. I am 100% for the DP and I hope she gets it although I have a sickening feeling they won't give her the DP.

My second grade teacher admonished me in front of the entire class and convinced me that I was going to jail because I picked a bluebonnet (state flower) during P.E. I was terrified, and she was a total jackwagon.

I took great pleasure at seeing her at the grocery store 20 years later, riding a rascal with an oxygen tank strapped to the back. Justice is slow, but sweet.

When I was in 3rd grade I was called out by the teacher for having a swastika drawn on my hand. I had NO idea what a swastika was...someone else had drawn it on my hand, I just thought it was a design. Teacher pulled me out of my chair up to the front of the class and gave this you are a communist lecture. Didn't know what a communist was either.

Is anybody following the Boston bombing fiasco? Look at how many mistakes those *******s made. I hate when Arias' criminal incompetence is used as proof of her innocence.

The famous Roman orator, Cicero, taught that the use of theatrical gesture was critical to a convincing argument. That's why Marc Antony had his hands and head nailed to the Rostra (sort of the podlium) in the Senate Forum.

Are any of your courses online? They would be worth taking.!

When I was in 3rd grade I was called out by the teacher for having a swastika drawn on my hand. I had NO idea what a swastika was...someone else had drawn it on my hand, I just thought it was a design. Teacher pulled me out of my chair up to the front of the class and gave this you are a communist lecture. Didn't know what a communist was either.

Lol, that is hilarious--Hitler hated Bolshevism.

Apparently, your teacher wasn't much of an historian, either, because there was nothing communist about Nazism.

Are any of your courses online? They would be worth taking.!

LOL you say that now. Nope, but the university is pressing for that kind of thing and it's just a matter of time.

I think Jodi has damning info on DB. Something that will put his relationship with his son in jeopardy.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be outed as the guy in p*nis picture.

you shoulda told her you were Hindu and that she is clearly ignorant of other non-Western cultures.

Teachers love it when you point out their ignorance!

"The swastika (卐) (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with four arms bent at 90 degrees. The earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization, Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in various other ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke shakti or the sacred symbol of auspiciousness. The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good" or "auspicious," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self"."

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMo she changed the Cancun ticket back to her name and charged the "fee"
to his bank acct.

Sky and Chris were going to Cancun were Leslie and the Freeman's?
She knew that Sky and Chris hated her. She also knew they would not associate with him if he took her. He would be ALL hers.

It is not that easy to do a name change on an airline ticket, they are non-transferable. This is on published rate tickets, purchased by an individual. Only the person who is traveling can even get info regarding the reservation and do any type of changes (like change of date). The person who is traveling can try and sometimes (almost never) be able to get the name change but they need to have a great reason and someone at the airline willing to take that chance.

With that said, if this was a group ticket then the person who made the reservation (travel agent, group leader etc.) would be the person who would make that change. On Group tickets, names changes could be permitted. All persons traveling are on one PNR with one record locator. The Group would also be names, for example this group might have been PPL Cancun.

In either case, the reservation PNR would be dully noted and very easy to track.

So sorry (in advance) but I have been googling, checking out the timeline thread and youtube. I just cannot find Darryl Brewer's testimony. :banghead:

I have reviewed a lot of old testimony this weekend, but I really wanted to hear DB's ... help!!

TIA :seeya:

I was re-watching the beginning of the State's case last night and just freaked when JM was showing the pictures of Travis and the slaughter house.....JA was acting like she was so upset, but managed to sneak glances of every photo...it creeped me out and I actually felt as though she was excited reliving the slaughter. Any normal person would have been in near hysterics looking at the slaughter they had done to someone they supposedly loved. There is no way this creature can ever be out in the general public again, ever. I am 100% for the DP and I hope she gets it although I have a sickening feeling they won't give her the DP.
Any "normal person" would never have slaughtered someone.
She's 100 % evil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member