weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint: Reads right to left.

You can do it without the looking-glass, g~s.

.ytlanep htaed eht sevresed dna ,degrahc sa ytliug si idoJ

I am dumb! I see the period but I didn't catch the J.

______ hated the ______ and ______ as _______ is I do

I got it now.:blushing:

I learn new things from you guys all the time - I never knew this.

The “V” – In America, the V, made by extending only the index and middle fingers while splayed, is synonymous with either victory, as made famous by Pres. Nixon and Winston Churchill, or peace, as made famous by the hippies. But in many other English-speaking countries, like Great Britain and Australia, the V-sign with the palm facing outward is an obscene gesture, on par with the middle finger. Though you may simply be signaling the number 2, it is important to remember to face the palm toward yourself.

The V sign with the palm facing the viewer is 'peace' the V sign the other way around is a FU same as middle finger, usually accompanied by saying 'UP YOURS MATE' or 'FU' :)

i was thinking back to the may 26 txt where travis was calling her evil and it was speculated by many that she threatened to blackmail him with the recorded phone call etc.

if that were true WHY on earth would he pose for naked pix. even shower pix at that point. he wouldn't trust her at all. even if she apologized and said she was kidding.

this leaves me perplexed. why was he so mad in the txt, and is he a willing participant in those pictures. the two don't go well together. but anything is possible i guess. she was a master manipulator.

That's the million dollar question!

Something I have thought about. Does Travis look happy, pleased, relaxed, or anything positive in any of the photos from that afternoon? Not to me. He either looks surprised, indifferent, or completely unaware, until the end.

I've never heard of giving "the fork" here in Canada.

To me, it's a :peace: sign he's showing.

I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?

me either, i was surprised. my first forum also. and i'm a guy. :drumroll:
:woohoo:
Looks like she is possibly screwing off the bolt or nut underneath that attaches the arm - I don't know why maybe to get the screw?

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I am cracking up!!! Can you see her falling out in the floor.
Least it isn't Nurmi's chair!

The V sign with the palm facing the viewer is 'peace' the V sign the other way around is a FU same as middle finger, usually accompanied by saying 'UP YOURS MATE' :)

Thanks, Mrs. G. That's what I thought -- it would be good to get that right!

Hi! I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU (emphasis, not yelling) to all of you for giving me at least 200 posts a day to read which keeps me completely caught up on all the trial stuff when I have to work :woohoo:

I wish I could post real time with you but barely get time to check Twitter at work. But, as soon as I get home, you have my undivided attention. And as a bonus, you guys have kept me from having to make dinner for the past couple of months...my DH fully understands my obsession and has yet to claim that I may be abusing him :blowkiss:

I also really appreciate the humor! Sometimes listening to testimony is really difficult but it's nice to know you guys will make me smile

:yourock:

Just curious: Does anyone think JA used the flash from the camera or sprayed the suntan lotion in his eyes to prevent him from seeing so she could stab him in the shower?

Agreed. I never pay attention to that stuff either. Unless we say we are female or male in our posts and someone reads that post!

I guess I never thought about it a lot. When the threads are really moving during sessions, there's such a mix of folks on you don't notice.

:woohoo:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I am cracking up!!! Can you see her falling out in the floor.
Least it isn't Nurmi's chair!

:floorlaugh: Too funny!
Courtroom entertainment! But I think Nurmi would have called for a mistrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads