Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

And the comments about "dialated" that proves she just had anal sex......trying to phrase this delicately, but every single one of us expel something about as large as a penis through our anus daily, do YOU look dialated?

That conclusion, that because of the way her anus looks mean she just had anal is just plain 100% wrong. If you don't believe me, ask any gay guy you know.

I too find the comments about the looks of Jodi's genitals offensive. And again, I'd ask anyone commenting about them to either submit a picture of their "perfect" labia (I have no idea what that is, so educate me) or stop this line of commenting now and forever. Thanks!

bbm - if you are referring to my post - I only meant that it shows RECENT penetration...... NOT what you are referring to, or thinking that I was referring to.

I'm not an idiot, nor do I claim to know everything, but some things only take common sense. And in NO FASHION was I trying to offend anyone!

Same here... I am hoping for the outcome I feel is fitting, but preparing myself just in case. One thing I learned from that other trial is that it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things how I feel, what matters is what the twelve jurors feel is just. After that we can only live with it .

Also, it will depend upon this judge and how she fashions the JUROR INSTRUCTIONS. I think this is a very intelligent jury and they will follow the instructions given to them. So it will be vital that the judge gives them proper explanations concerning 'reasonable doubt' etc. If they err upon the side of the defendant, that will be devastating for the state. JMO

<modsnip>

And the comments about "dialated" that proves she just had anal sex......trying to phrase this delicately, but every single one of us expel something about as large as a penis through our anus daily, do YOU look dialated?

That conclusion, that because of the way her anus looks mean she just had anal is just plain 100% wrong. If you don't believe me, ask any gay guy you know.

I too find the comments about the looks of Jodi's genitals offensive. And again, I'd ask anyone commenting about them to either submit a picture of their "perfect" labia (I have no idea what that is, so educate me) or stop this line of commenting now and forever. Thanks!

<modsnip> The sphincter that controls the muscles in that area was designed to open to release waste from the body, not to open to accommodate things entering the body. So yes she's dilated there and that's why.

March of 2013 was actually the most recent.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for catching that.......at 2:00 in the morning I shut down before my brain does, causes a bit of confusion:whoosh::whoosh:

IMO this May 22nd journal entry was concocted after the killing. It makes sense to me that from May 22 on the journal entries were fabricated post killing. Just speculation and sadly there is no way for JM to prove it. I wonderif he is allowed to mention that there is the possibility that these entries were made after the killing and pre-dated?

I think it's possible that she could have re-written her entire journal from a certain point ... maybe from the time she met Travis. It's evident that she really wanted her journals to be found. I do think she is that premeditated. I would not put anything past this psychopath ...... JMO

Glad there's no court today -- now I can be productive for a change :)

28vdt06.gif

I didn't know she actually went to this festival she said her and Travis were going to. (after she killed him)

BIE2wGeCcAAtbWu.jpg:large

(((Hugs))) chijojo
How are you don't? Praying for you! I know you recently lost your mom. I'm glad your sleuthing and sociolinguistics to keep your mind busy?

:twocents:

The nude and private parts pics just reinforce the fact they just had or in the process of having sex.

The KY? The flaccid penis = post ejaculation? Jodi's private parts very much appear post-coital. (i'm talking less than a minute).

And the sex that day is huge. But, Juan has never really touched on that fact as it's quite clear they did have a sexcapade. moo

bbm - if you are referring to my post - I only meant that it shows RECENT penetration...... NOT what you are referring to, or thinking that I was referring to.

I'm not an idiot, nor do I claim to know everything, but some things only take common sense. And in NO FASHION was I trying to offend anyone!

:seeya:Good Morning!:sunshine:

If you all keep this up, I'll have to admit that I now love my ugly hands.

Thank you all . . .
me too. I tried to take a picture of my nails and I realized how long and skinny my fingers are. My ring size is a 4. I think I have claws not fingers! lol
Everyone that posted has cute hands!
She dated this before the killing, however, looks to me like it was written AFTER she did him in. Same entry dated may 2008

Anyway, one thing I do know is it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I’m saddened and, yes, but it feels like a conclusion, like closure. The final chapter was finally written, and the ending was bittersweet.
:eek: good catch!

Maybe I have the cart before the horse here (I hope not). I wasn't in the mood to read, watch TV, or work last night so decided to check out info on Arizona prisons. I hadn't thought about it before, but discovered some forums where prison life/conditions are discussed. Also, this search nets a few other interesting articles, not everything is up to date, but can at least give a little insight.

I won't post any links, but Google words such as prison talk, Arizona, Perryville, conditions, women's, and so on. There is advice for visitation, phone calls, and all sorts of things. Some of it can make one angry, some of the questions/answers are almost like the Q/A of sending a kid off to summer camp or college. I saw several posts regarding conditions (broken ventilation, extreme heat/cold, etc.). One post noted that prisoners get 1 roll of toilet paper (per week, IIRC) and, if applicable, 12 sanitary pads per month (and the problems related to those allocations)...

Anyway, a bit distraction for anyone experiencing trial withdrawal before we reconvene tomorrow...
:floorlaugh:
well now I understand why trial has been cut short.
Running out of t.p. and maxi pads at the same time is ...bad.

9015760-empty-toilet-paper-roll-hanging-in-a-restroom.jpg

Good Morning! I am going to assume from all the sexy times talk and southern parts references that you all had a goooooood weekend.

Here's the thing I'm obsessed with today....

If I were on this jury I would completely disregard any and all of Jodi's journal entries... Why?

I don't know how to describe it but they ALL ...and I mean ALL sound so damned ....what's the word... disingenuous? contrived? wishful? delusional?

I think she had a very skewed interpretation of normal every day interactions with people and situations. I feel like she is the type of person who says something closely resembling the opposite of what she really means. Journaling is really just talking to yourself in writing... Who talks to herself like that? I feel like what she didn't say in there is the meat and potatoes of the story. KWIM?

BBM: Bernina---great post and I concur 100%. Isn't it refreshing to know that the best days of JA's life are occurring now or in the past? The future is quite dismal for her and there won't be much folly for the Histrionic portion of her PD!

Oh, and to all the rest of the gang here that is posting their gender, I'm sure it's easy to tell by my avatar pic.....I'm female.

(I hope I've been figured out as female......:floorlaugh: )

I wonder if there's a book, "1,000 Things to do in Prison Before you Die?":facepalm:

Lol at Jodi's attempts to seem smart. I'm sure she really loves Shakespeare. Moron.

I guess watching Othello murder his beloved with his bare hands and then standing right next to said fiend for pics wasn't a trigger that reminded her of "the traumatic event".

So Bobby Juarez is in Hawaii? This is at least 3 week old information from youtube, but I never know anything until it's old news. I know we aren't allowed to discuss or sleuth people that aren't connected to the trial, but what else don't I know? And he's thinking of writing a book?

She is unbelievable.

BIb8N20CcAAjOLS.jpg:large

Yes yes yes chijojo unbeliebable
Ok don't yell at me:truce::truce::truce::truce:
But if Jodie drew these pics of Tanisha? Can something be done about it, or am I the only one offended by her drawings.:truce:

(((Hugs))) chijojo
How are you don't? Praying for you! I know you recently lost your mom. I'm glad your sleuthing and sociolinguistics to keep your mind busy?

Thank you! yes, this is the only thing that keeps me from crying. I'm alone in her apartment, packing her things, and it seems all I do is cry. I really appreciate the" distraction" (((((hugs)))) back to you. :heart:

I guess it is hard for me to believe he would have slept with her, when there last exchanges where so full of hate and anger. He stated that he hated her and no one ever hurt him like her and how evil she was and so on.
I guess the other thing that is hard for me to believe is after all that went on that he didn't tell someone she was there, that he didn't send anyone a text to say Holy Sheep ***** that crazy beep beep just showed up at my house.
All just my crazy opinion ;)

It fits with the cycle of abuse. Theoretically, he's vulnerable to her manipulations, and she's theoretically picked up the best ways to get what she wants out of him. He tells her what he thinks of her, and then hypothetically she comes back with the "I've changed, I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you" offer of sex, which he gives in to. It all makes sense to me from the vantage point of having been in several abusive relationships. It's hard to say no because you're so used to giving in. Maybe you were too harsh on them. Maybe you should just be nicer and they'll be nicer. All things that tend to go through an abuse victim's mind regularly.

And then the shame. You don't want to admit to your friends you gave in. Not likely to text and let anyone know she's there, because they've already given you the "stop seeing her!" lectures.

JMO!

BBM

I know the ME said TA would be instantly out of commission after the gunshot, but I know of several examples of people with headshots who did not collapse and go out of commission. Forgive me if this has been brought up, but for a verifiable example, Google "Daniel Von Bargen."

He is an actor who was suffering terrible complications from diabetes and tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the temple with a .38 caliber handgun. You can listen to his 911 call where he has to admit to the dispatcher that "it didn't work." He called 911 himself and says the gun is is lying next to him on the bed and that he can't open his eyes.

If that wound had been inflicted by a crazed ex- girlfriend, I believe this man might've run away...struggled to the sink...crawled down the hallway...or something like that. He did survive (how horrible) so I just can't quite get over the thought that JA shot TA right in that shower and then stabbed and tortured him until the real coup d'grace of the neck wound.
MHO

All of those types of stories are the the anomalies, not the standard. Those stick out in your head because they are so abnormal and out of sync with the expected outcome. The standard story of someone getting shot in the head, we don't pay as much attention to because they are not as dramatic. They end up dead without any struggle or any details that make them different than the 100's of thousands that have been shot in the head before them.

We cannot say for sure that TA was not also an anomaly, but there are enough known factors for there to a good debate for both cases. The safe bet is that once he was shot in the head, he was severely limited in his ability to protect and defend himself, which is the educated opinion the ME went with. We cannot prove the ME right or wrong. He simply based his opinion on what the date throughout the centuries has pointed out is the most common outcome for someone shot in the head.

But it would have had to be something like "hey honey, pleeze let me take the shower photos I've dreamed of" but why in the heck does it make sense for her to use TA's camera for those pics if she was begging for permission to take them for her pleasure? Maybe using his camera gave him a sense of security (for those pics to be on HIS camera that HE would be in control of?)

Well I guess for her it didn't really matter whose camera it was. If he had questioned her about it, she prob. made up something on the spot like, oh i'll transfer them onto a cd before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member