Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ads I’m getting are

Dating sites- where the lady makes the first move!
Immigration services
No win no fee lawyers
Vauxhall dealership.

Quite a strange combination but at least I’m no longer getting the videos.

The ads I’m getting are

Dating sites- where the lady makes the first move!
Immigration services
No win no fee lawyers
Vauxhall dealership.

Quite a strange combination but at least I’m no longer getting the videos.

They're the ones I have got except the Vauxhall one. Now I am getting the muslim ladies dating sites, bras and accident compensation lawyers. Plus the WS Fox ad videoos

They're the ones I have got except the Vauxhall one. Now I am getting the muslim ladies dating sites, bras and accident compensation lawyers. Plus the WS Fox ad videoos

The Vauxhall’s one is strange as it’s the one my mother uses. It’s about 20 miles from me.
The dating ads are all clearly aimed at men though.

I’m also getting the dating sites for foreign ladies. I definitely haven’t been browsing dating sites. It’s quite embarrassing if someone happens to glance at my phone just as the scantily clad lady ad appears.
I’m also getting the dating sites for foreign ladies. I definitely haven’t been browsing dating sites. It’s quite embarrassing if someone happens to glance at my phone just as the scantily clad lady ad appears.

What happens when you browse Private?

I'm a man and I'm not getting the dating ads.

Big fail on the perpetrators of these ads.

They're targeting women with the bra ads but men with the dating ads so it isn't based on gender imo. I guess they figure they may be right 50% of the time.

I can barely post as an ad for Randy Boyd, candidate for governor of Tennessee, runs incessantly. Each post of one sentence takes 10 minutes.

This thread is becoming a bit of an eye opener.

We can't read some US news sites but get ads for stuff we are not even looking for at all.o_O

It is strange to encounter this weird stuff. I wonder if those posting on the other Help threads aren’t coming here because they can’t find us? Finding threads is not as easy as it was before.

One poster said he was thinking about posting it in the Crime forum. I got a good laugh out of that:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member