Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost impossible to load the site without timing out now. It’s been really bad for the past hour or so. Any other site I go to loads immediately. Sorry to complain but I want to be here not on other sites :(

7/24/2018 8:14 PM
DELL Desktop, Windows 10, Chrome
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/watched/threads

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

7/24/2018 8:23 PM
DELL Desktop, Windows 10, Chrome
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/posts/14231225/

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is the site being slow for anyone else?
Painfully slow.

Sometime I get words and numbers in a strange format on this site. No color or logos and the writing is in blue. It's very simplified. For example all of the members online are listed in a column, one right after the other with numbers in front of the names. Everything is numbered. Does that happen for anyone else?

Painfully slow.

Sometime I get words and numbers in a strange format on this site. No color or logos and the writing is in blue. It's very simplified. For example all of the members online are listed in a column, one right after the other with numbers in front of the names. Everything is numbered. Does that happen for anyone else?
-
I had the same thing happen earlier this evening. It was like everything on the page was all in one long column, no breaks into colums at all. All the formatting was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth