Welcome To Websleuths # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this error and I don’t know who to report it to. I attempted to click on lonetraveler’s birthday icon to say happy bd. It happened around 8:40 am CST today.
The following error occurred:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@websleuths.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Is it not about 8:15am Mountain Time? Wondering why Shanann's thread is still closed when @Tricia said it would open at about 7:15am MT. I've been waiting all day here in Europe for you all to wake up so I post on that thread! :) Not complaining, just wanting to know when it might open......

Just noting that the forum is running quite slowly for me this morning, waiting on pages to change. I don't know if we are supposed to note our problems here, so it's just an FYI should it matter. I see we have just under 3,000 viewers right now.

Just noting that the forum is running quite slowly for me this morning, waiting on pages to change. I don't know if we are supposed to note our problems here, so it's just an FYI should it matter. I see we have just under 3,000 viewers right now.
I notified a mod of my error msg and was advised to report it and others on this thread.

My iPad is running extremely optimal today but I usually don’t have the same problems others do. I’m sorry others do.
Eta: to be fair, my super guru hardware techie son runs our own cable and sets up everything just so. We had to have the cable guy out yesterday to give us a converter box my scared little dog tore up during a thunderstorm and said he’d never seen such speed and we don’t even have the top tier. I wonder if some of our problems have something to do with personal setups. Please don’t be mad, lol.

Last edited:
I am aware of issues this morning. Currently traffic records set just yesterday are being shattered. Since true errors are very very rare at this time I am going to leave it alone. I will be monitoring the speeds and the errors. and will make adjustments when required. I want to avoid shutting the site down for reboots while so many are online. If the need arises I WILL NOT BE GIVING ADVANCED NOTICE.

I am aware of issues this morning. Currently traffic records set just yesterday are being shattered. Since true errors are very very rare at this time I am going to leave it alone. I will be monitoring the speeds and the errors. and will make adjustments when required. I want to avoid shutting the site down for reboots while so many are online. If the need arises I WILL NOT BE GIVING ADVANCED NOTICE.
Thank you so much Dave. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I have turned off the new thread/reply on the sidebar TEMPORARILY. This will free up resources that all of the new traffic may use without me having to make adjustments and reboot the server multiple times.

This is temporary until things begin to slow.

I have turned off the new thread/reply on the sidebar TEMPORARILY. This will free up resources that all of the new traffic may use without me having to make adjustments and reboot the server multiple times.

This is temporary until things begin to slow.

Thank you for posting this. I had a feeling this might be the case with the huge amount of activity right now. So glad to know it will come back when things are not so hot. With such high activity I totally understand and along with most will be on the two top cases right now anyways.

I appreciate the communication.

In re: to my error msg I posted @9:15 am.
I did try to first email the error msg to the email listed for
webmaster@websleuths.com
I received the following delivery failure:
Recipient address: webmaster@websleuths.com
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 no such address here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics