Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! If I was him I would run. Tony you just threw yourself to the wolves. I think if we would like for him to stick around we could slow it down a bit.

Like I said earlier the suicide thing scares me the most. If she was to commit suicide then our efforts would be nothing and I would feel terrible that not only a life was gone but that we may have had something to do with it. Again we need her alive and cooperative!!!! And no I have not spoken to Casey, her parents, or the attorney.

Maybe STAY OUT OF IT and leave her in jail where she needs to be????
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Has your uncle been successful in dealing with anyone else in a similar situation? A suspected sociopath?

Leonard let homeless people live on his land when they were being kicked out of certain areas where the homeless people had congregated.

As to who contacted Leonard I cannot say. I do know that Leonard has had contact with the defense attorney Mr. Baez. Our original plans were to come out undisclosed. I was putting all the paperwork together for the bond and Leonard was putting everything in motion to get the bond posted. Then on Friday at some point in time it was leaked to the media our intentions. I was very adamant to Leonard that I did not want to be involved with all the media hype. Just to do what we had planned and go from there. I really wish the media had not picked it up. Leonard does love the cameras but he assured me that we would try to pursue this from behind the scenes which is the way I prefer. Notice that I have not been on TV whatsoever and I will try to keep it that way.

Mr Padilla,

May I ask why you feel that you will be more apt and or successful of getting information out of the known liar Casey Anthony than the FBI or LE?

WOW!!! If I was him I would run. Tony you just threw yourself to the wolves. I think if we would like for him to stick around we could slow it down a bit.
And the momma shark said to the baby shark, whose been swimming in my pond? :D

Ya'll he didn't have to come here. And he doesn't have to answer any questions at all. But he is. And he is now a member and deserves the same curtesy that every other member deserves. Whether you agree with him or not.

Respectfully. If you have questions, please post. If you disagree with what he is saying, please wait until after you know what he is going to say before you say it. We have a great opportunity here, and I really am having difficulty understanding why some don't seem to want to hear what he has to say.

Has Casey agreed to your bonding her out as well as your conditions? Has she sign ed any kind of agreement?

Thank you.

Tony one thing I'm skeptical about is how Jose is all for this. IMO there is no way he would be agreeable for his client to talk, or be involved with anyone unless he was there 24/7 as well. He was responsible for Casey cancelling her visits with her brother; and again in my opinion that's because he (Lee) is possibily coaxing her to be honest and talk to the detectives. So to make this long story short, are you and your uncle going to be only onesided (casey and Jose side) and only focus on Caseys story about the nanny?

With you on this. One question at a time would be awesome. I am having a hard time keeping up. I can emagine him trying to read and respond.

Specially since WE are used to the speed here, and he is not. Let's be fair.

Wow sound like a real nice man your uncle! Well Can u tell me what bound company u are working with? Or do u own one in florida as well?

Ya'll he didn't have to come here. And he doesn't have to answer any questions at all. But he is. And he is now a member and deserves the same curtesy that every other member deserves. Whether you agree with him or not.

Respectfully. If you have questions, please post. If you disagree with what he is saying, please wait until after you know what he is going to say before you say it. We have a great opportunity here, and I really am having difficulty understanding why some don't seem to want to hear what he has to say.

:clap::clap::clap:
Thank You!

Casey will be monitored every second of the day. I have not spoken with the parents or the attorney. She will be placed in an ankle monitor and we will have 2 other people with us that will be with Casey at all times. She is going nowhere alone.

Mr Padilla have you thought about once you bail Casey out and not long after LE comes up with another charge and here she goes to jail again.

I'm sorry, but this is making no sense.

Casey has an attorney. He is going to turn his client over to L.Padilla?? To get info of where Caylee is?? Why doesn't she just tell her attorney??

Playing Caseys fantasy game is never going to lead to Caylee. She'll have you guys going on wild goose chases just like she did with LE. And loving every moment of it!

If so, then may I respectfully suggest...do not interfere in an ongoing investigation. She wouldn't even tell her own MOTHER, BOYFRIEND, FATHER, BROTHER the truth, nevermind the Police, who do you guys think you are?

Criss Angel is next...I just feel it! :D

May I respectfully ask, who are you, Paladine?

I notice that you just joined two days ago, about the same time the story hit the news about Casey bonding out. Is this just a coincidence, or what?

Oh, and welcome to websleuths!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members