Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good luck... not only do yall have Casey to deal with, you will also have the family to deal with, and from the actions of the Anthonys, dealing with them may be just as hard as dealing with Casey. (With your Uncle implying Casey is a drug user, and that he thinks Caylee is dead, I can imagine, the Anthony's aren't going to be very compliant with yall.)

Whew! I thought I was alone here! LOL!~ It's BEATLEMANIA all over again!:D

Well, I don't care who he is or what his job is, so I'm not feeling star struck here.
I just wanna know why they feel they need to inject themselves in to this mess.

Casey could kill herself on their watch and it's all over.

Tony...How will your people handle it when Casey starts spewing F bombs after a few days and tells them to get the he$$ away from her?

Ok, The Bounty Hunter has a show hosted by one of the most tried and truly respected institutions of our time, National Geographic. I trust them. I am hoping he is as good as you say, I imagine he's like a modern day Columbo, and will find Caylee and the truth behind all the lies and subterfuge.
I hope you all succeed and I hope you don't get caught up in the circus.
Good luck!

Mr Padilla,

May I ask why you feel that you will be more apt and or successful of getting information out of the known liar Casey Anthony than the FBI or LE?

I'm still waiting for an answer to your question, Shannon...

Everybody has an opinion as to stay out of the case. The most beautiful thing about this country is that we are allowed to speak out on our opinions. But I will put this question to you; nothing has worked so far so why not try something else? If I feel that what we are doing will hinder anyhing about the case or locating Caylee then I am out and will NOT post the bond. I will be talking with law enforcement when I arrive Monday and will make a determination as to what is in the best interest for Caylee not Casey!

And what's to stop Casey from saying she is going somewhere like a job interview or a doctor visit and not really be going there? I'm sure if there is a will, Casey will find a way OUT.

Not if Tony or his uncle or one of their helpers is with her 24/7. I don't think that bail bondsmen are naive! They've seen it all before, they know to be careful. If Casey manages to kill herself or find a way out I would be very surprised. (And I'll eat my words, believe me I will).

everybody has an opinion as to stay out of the case. The most beautiful thing about this country is that we are allowed to speak out on our opinions. But i will put this question to you; nothing has worked so far so why not try something else? If i feel that what we are doing will hinder anyhing about the case or locating caylee then i am out and will not post the bond. I will be talking with law enforcement when i arrive monday and will make a determination as to what is in the best interest for caylee not casey!

bravo!!!!

Like I said earlier the suicide thing scares me the most. If she was to commit suicide then our efforts would be nothing and I would feel terrible that not only a life was gone but that we may have had something to do with it. Again we need her alive and cooperative!!!! And no I have not spoken to Casey, her parents, or the attorney.

Thank you for that answer. IF Casey does committ suicide, we may NEVER find Caylee. This is not a normal person here, Mr. Padilla.

I predict that if you are successfull in bonding Casey out, she will be telling you in no time that she had just as soon go back to jail - that is, IF she does not committ suicide first.

WOW!!! If I was him I would run. Tony you just threw yourself to the wolves. I think if we would like for him to stick around we could slow it down a bit.
Hey I respect the man for coming around and engaging this crew here. I think this forum may give some input into the task he has at hand. Many of us are either victims of crimes or have backgrounds that can educate others in the process of crime and punishment.

Though I did have to smile at the money request, I also agree that Tony shouldn't be insulted. If he is who he says he is, he does deserve some respect. I think that disagreement can be expressed in many more intelligent ways than insults. Personally I do think Casey is responsible in some terrible way for her baby's disappearance and while I do not like thinking that she may walk away from jail, I do hope that somehow answers are found soon.

You're all right in saying that the police, FBI, etc. haven't been able to get any answers, so obviously the current situation isn't helping. Maybe this won't help either, or will actually give Casey more room to lie and deceive. However, it's at least a shot. Isn't there a saying about how a fool is someone who keeps walking into a wall in the same place, same way, expecting the outcome to be different? Maybe a difference is needed in the way Casey is being approached.

Lisha

Well, I don't care who he is or what his job is, so I'm not feeling star struck here.

Hey, I'm with ya...100 percent!!

I could care less myself. I think we are all after a common cause, getting Caylee back. I personally don't see how this can be done by Tony or his uncle either, I mean she wont even tell her own lawyer, or family members anything. Why would she want to tell a complete stranger? I just dont get it.:banghead:

OK this is simple If you do not have a BOND Company in FLORIDA Which BOND company are you going threw or working with to get her out??????

Though I did have to smile at the money request, I also agree that Tony shouldn't be insulted. If he is who he says he is, he does deserve some respect. I think that disagreement can be expressed in many more intelligent ways than insults. Personally I do think Casey is responsible in some terrible way for her baby's disappearance and while I do not like thinking that she may walk away from jail, I do hope that somehow answers are found soon.

You're all right in saying that the police, FBI, etc. haven't been able to get any answers, so obviously the current situation isn't helping. Maybe this won't help either, or will actually give Casey more room to lie and deceive. However, it's at least a shot. Isn't there a saying about how a fool is someone who keeps walking into a wall in the same place, same way, expecting the outcome to be different? Maybe a difference is needed in the way Casey is being approached.

Lisha

OR maybe LE needs time to finish their job...without interference.

Everybody has an opinion as to stay out of the case. The most beautiful thing about this country is that we are allowed to speak out on our opinions. But I will put this question to you; nothing has worked so far so why not try something else? If I feel that what we are doing will hinder anyhing about the case or locating Caylee then I am out and will NOT post the bond. I will be talking with law enforcement when I arrive Monday and will make a determination as to what is in the best interest for Caylee not Casey!

Well, thank you for that and good luck.

It's been very frustrating. Casey wants this to be about her and it's NOT.
It IS about Caylee. The now 3 year old baby. Not the 22 yo baby.

Hey, I'm with ya...100 percent!!

Do you have a better way? One that is legal I should say. He is doing his job and hopefully we may get somewhere without the cameras recording her every conversation. As for suicide... she likes herself way too much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver