Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD bless these searchers and what they are encountering.............

Even in warm temps, well water can be ice cold. I know my Grandmothers was. :crazy:

Forgive the indelicacy of this comment: One never (in my recollection) hears of a body in water being found because someone smelled the stench. And the temp of well water is usually a minimum of 54 degrees (learned this on a Mammouth Cave tour when I was about 12)

It is a well or a cistern for catching rain water. My bet is a well. It is big enough they are lowering a person into it.

I remember when, in the 80s, the singer who sang 'The Cheater' (Walter Scott??) was found dead in a cistern in his back yard. He had been there for 4 years I believe.

Ok - looks like the "line brigade" is now starting to pull back up.

pulling the person that went down in the well, up now.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7216996#post7216996"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Link for scanner thread, works for members only and can't be talked about up here, if anything is heard.

Such a horribly ugly place to put a beautiful baby :(

I hope this is not where they find Lisa :(

If they need to rip up the deck to get to the well, how would someone have put something into it?

As I posted a ways back- there could have been a trap door to the wellhead, would be a practical thing to include when building that deck. They have possibly removed additional decking plus the trap door to accomodate their search / rappelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery