Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cistern

images

Apparently I need an "I'm too pretty to know vocabulary" shirt as well. Had to google cistern. :floorlaugh:

okay... jmhoo but the family needs a new spokesperson... her statements really didn't sound so good this morning imhoooooooooooo............

Mine is going to be pissed because I am still in my PJ's and havent done a thing in the house at all today. Yikes..

I'm still in my exercise clothes....that I put on 5 hours ago...and I haven't exercised.

I think that if anything is found there it will be the phones. I would be shocked if the baby was put there.

I just saw a rescuer lift something rather large over rail to another person:(

I cannot imagine being a parent knowing that this is going on down the road from me. My heart breaks for everyone involved..

Hi y'all! I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been following along when I can -- this thread is moving way too fast for me! Thanks for all of your interesting insights. This story is still all over the news in KC. Even my co-workers are consumed by it!

All these developments are putting me into a tizzy... I'm still keeping hope and praying for Lisa.

okay... jmhoo but the family needs a new spokesperson... her statements really didn't sound so good this morning imhoooooooooooo............

Coworkers & I were watching her this morning....we all agreed she had some type of smirk on her face. Even when she said something along the lines of, "Yes, she believes she will be arrested."

The smirk continued throughout the "interview", but we all found it odd it was there when she said those words. We even went back & played it again to make sure we thought we saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe