Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cistern

images

I am really surprised they haven't just pumped it dry. They could do it in a short time and they have the pumps.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
We just got off phone with @kcpolice, who says they expect to be searching well for #LisaIrwin for several hours pub.vitrue.com/1pB
54 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

MarkKCTV5 Mark Boyle
A neighbor tells me he didn't even know this house had a deck because it was so overgrown with weeds. #lisairwin
1 minute ago

Good grief there is a little --well maybe like 12 year old boy there watching.

Could be an old dried up well. I believe the local poster stated that they are on city water and sewer in this area.

MOO
I believe those houses are on septic. I know they were not very long ago, they may have converted now though.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
We just got off phone with @kcpolice, who says they expect to be searching well for #LisaIrwin for several hours

I could do that because I told him that yesterday, so today I can still be sick..

Shhh.....My granddaughter told me she has the spicy poops (not sure what that means!) You could use that, no one will challenge that one!

how in the hello could anyone have gotten into the cistern to dispose of anything related to this case when there was a deck built over the top of it???

I just don't get it

how in the hello could anyone have gotten into the cistern to dispose of anything related to this case when there was a deck built over the top of it???

I just don't get it

If it's just the phones, they could be dropped between the deck slats.

I am really surprised they haven't just pumped it dry. They could do it in a short time and they have the pumps.

Trying to catch up Dr. F, do you think it's not already dry since it's an old one? Just a thought? Dunno. I've seen them cut off and pumped dry and sealed (not sealed so good because animals and small children would fall into them--and old grease traps too FWIW, when I was a kid--just remembering). Just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe