Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could police have made camera crews turn off live feed? Perhaps they found something :(

Right and today is October 11th, so that makes it Baby Lisa's 11th month birthday. Silly Canadians, you have to explain everything to them. :giggle:

Thanks for backing me up! I seriously had to go back and do the math to make sure I was right! LOL

I need one of those shirts that says, "I'm too pretty to do math." If only that were true... :floorlaugh:

I was watching Fox and it blanked out. Now I can't get the other one to work either. Is anybody seeing anything now?

Did both of the feeds go off the air?

The FOX feed is back up. Looks like it's their local news time and they're doing a live report from the scene.

NBCnews STILL reporting no tip
FOX saying there was a tip
UGH

fox says police received a tip...it's a cistern...

cistern under deck being searched

deck was built over cistern

took out a piece of deck floor and they are lowering into it

(from live report)

My husband is usually annoyed when I become consumed by a case, but he's actually been asking a lot about this one..."Any breaks in the case?," etc...
I think it's that Lisa just looks so sweet, so perfectly innocent. Like you said, who could want to bring harm to her?

Mine is going to be pissed because I am still in my PJ's and havent done a thing in the house at all today. Yikes..

Fox John Pepitone reporting that home been abandoned for 3-4 years

it is marked as a dangerous building...
everyone in neighborhood familiar with house
has big holes in roof and walls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics