Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to butt in....but ya'll knew with the "box o' wine", I'd be here soon. If they are already stating that they will be there for several hours.......sounds to me like they have their crime scene. Phone recovery would not be that big of a deal.

Exactly my thoughts - what would a water soaked cell phone have that LE would be so excited about. All electronic components would be useless for recovery of data/GPS location atthat point. They MAY, MAY get a fingerprint or touch DNA off of it....it's a longshot.

oh good grief I hope these workers don't have to go digging around an old septic. Gaw--how gross.

Wouldn't she be floating on the top if she were in there?

To anyone worried about Husbands wondering what you've been doing all day...

Ok this is what you do go get your clothes and get dressed in front of the computer screen while hitting refresh...

Then in between refresh go put some pine sol or good smelling cleaner in the toilet and sink and let it sit there till the smell goes all through the house. He will come in and smell the cleaner and think you've been a busy bee. You can also throw a fabric softener sheet in the dryer and run it a few minutes...:innocent:

my suggestion..tell him you expect him to take you out for a romantic dinner so he doesn't get to notice the housecleaning

To anyone worried about Husbands wondering what you've been doing all day...

Ok this is what you do go get your clothes and get dressed in front of the computer screen while hitting refresh...

Then in between refresh go put some pine sol or good smelling cleaner in the toilet and sink and let it sit there till the smell goes all through the house. He will come in and smell the cleaner and think you've been a busy bee. You can also throw a fabric softener sheet in the dryer and run it a few minutes...:innocent:

don't forget to run through the house spraying furniture polish;)

The funniset part...my hubby will actually say, "the house looks really good" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He's scared to not notice I've been cleaning all day...

I would say about 2-3 feet off the ground. it is hard for me to see if you could crawl up under it or if there is wood around the bottom

Looks like lattice work to me, Nursie. We have that around our front porch...very easy to pull back. In fact, we've had to do that several times to access foundation vents. We just bend a nail, pull the lattice out enough to step under the deck, and then put lattice back when done and bend nail back to hold it.

I hate to butt in....but ya'll knew with the "box o' wine", I'd be here soon. If they are already stating that they will be there for several hours.......sounds to me like they have their crime scene. Phone recovery would not be that big of a deal.

Oh Teh we're up to boxes of wine now...and splaining to husbands why one would still be in their pj's at this time.

No way to get up under that deck? LE removed some of the deck to get directly at it yes? But could it be accessed at all by crawling under deck? Pretty darn good hidey spot for something someone doesnt want found anytime soon. Might not be anything there though. I can't see the live feed, what does the deck look like? How far up off the ground is it?

From the feed, the side of the deck came almost up to one of the detectives waist. that is why I said there would be plenty of room for mom to fit, I am not sure who said before she would never fit, a kid could stand under that deck.

I would say about 2-3 feet off the ground. it is hard for me to see if you could crawl up under it or if there is wood around the bottom

I just don't get it ----- bring in some SAR dogs and see what they track under there. Has this been done?

How much you want to bet it is a septic tank?

I was thinking this, Gram, esp since LE said they had to vent the pipe first and give the people going down into it "breathing" time...

But who puts their septic tank RIGHT behind their house?

Wouldn't a septic be out in the yard somewhere?

(Or maybe this is why the house has been vacant for so long? :waitasec: )

Trying to catch up Dr. F, do you think it's not already dry since it's an old one? Just a thought? Dunno. I've seen them cut off and pumped dry and sealed (not sealed so good because animals and small children would fall into them--and old grease traps too FWIW, when I was a kid--just remembering). Just speculation.
If they cut of the flow of water from the downspouts in past years you would think it would be dry unless it had cracks in it and ground water leaking in. Might be a well but with a good pumper they should be able to overcome the flow in even. I have a good 25 foot well that is 3 feet across and I have pumped it dry before. It is not used for drinking water or anything really.

That's what I was just about to post.

The cell phones are too small to not be sucked up, I'm pretty sure. They must be looking for larger pieces of evidence..or Lisa. :(

Oh god... :(

For now, I'm choosing to believe that the suckers (don't know the word, English isn't my first language) have some kind of filters that would catch even things as small as phones.

Then again, that may damage them...

Local radio said LE didn't receive a tip, they just came across the house/well, then the live blog just said that LE informed channel 5 that there was a tip ??

Yesterday I searched to see if that area was on a public utility water supply and it seems they all are, but I suppose there could still be wells that haven't been used at each home. That was my first thought when there seemed to be so much metal detecting going on at their property.
Yes this whole area is city water. This house is old though. Probably needed a well in it's time.

That's what I was just about to post.

The cell phones are too small to not be sucked up, I'm pretty sure. They must be looking for larger pieces of evidence..or Lisa. :(

Unless they use a different hose, the hose on the front of the truck looked just like a garden hose only waaaaaay longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers