Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox feed is back up if you refresh the page in case no one can get it..

3 year old Septic "stuff"

Yummy who needs to diet......:sick:

To anyone worried about Husbands wondering what you've been doing all day...

Ok this is what you do go get your clothes and get dressed in front of the computer screen while hitting refresh...

Then in between refresh go put some pine sol or good smelling cleaner in the toilet and sink and let it sit there till the smell goes all through the house. He will come in and smell the cleaner and think you've been a busy bee. You can also throw a fabric softener sheet in the dryer and run it a few minutes...:innocent:

There's a sure-fire way to assure that the hubs will not CARE what you've been doing all day, and while it DOES involve clothes........

Anyone have a link to a picture or a live feed? Thanks!

However if this was a septic.... I would think it would be dry due to the drain field...?

So it must be a cistern

No way to get up under that deck? LE removed some of the deck to get directly at it yes? But could it be accessed at all by crawling under deck? Pretty darn good hidey spot for something someone doesnt want found anytime soon. Might not be anything there though. I can't see the live feed, what does the deck look like? How far up off the ground is it?

In the photos posted in the first few pages of the thread, there is a piece of lattice leaning against the deck, towards the left in the photos. The lattice is the skirting under the deck. If that is how LE found it, then there would be an unobstructed entry to the area below the deck, and would be quite easy to access the cistern/well.
I just don't know if that is how it was found?

So maybe it is the phones, they'll just suck the well/cistern/hole dry and then filter it out later? No?

Boy, they really have allot of "High Brass" there....

You can tell by the sunglasses...

don't forget to run through the house spraying furniture polish;)

RSBM

I have come to the point where I just spray myself with furniture polish and roll around on the furniture. Works like a charm.

Dearest little Lisa--please don't take our attempts at humor to mean that we aren't working and waiting for you to come home. Where are you, Pumpkin Pie?

I might just watch too much TV, but if they found something wouldn't they be putting up crime scene tape.
And also (true to my monikor), if this is possibly a crime scene then why are there so many people trouncing all over it. Couldn't there be evidence of said crime in the area around the deck/on the deck.
Who decides when and where to use the crime scene tape. I am thinking now would be a good time for it.
MOO

I thought they searched an abandon house, and then found the well. So maybe the tip was to search the house, and then LE came across the well/cistern/hole. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I am not alone....

I need to turn the thingy off that sends me an email every time someone responds to a thread here. I have 5,278 emails *faint*

They are pumping the water out now so we will see what happens. This is making me sick.. I have to get up and walk away for a few.. Maybe a quick shower.

Their getting ready to go down the hole again...

Yes this whole area is city water. This house is old though. Probably needed a well in it's time.

I live in the heart of an old town and have a well on my property. I still use it for irrigation and washing cars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers