Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear !! Not sure how I feel here. If she has passed then I hope they do find her. But I am still hoping she is alive and elsewhere. Must leave for the rest of the day soon and shall go crazy trying to get news on this.

Last night, I was absolutely overcome with EXTREME sadness...I had to shut off my computer and cry myself to sleep. I'm hoping today does not prove to be the reason for my sad night.

odd, me too.....I had tears in my eyes, blamed it on the full moon..........

Considering they are being so aggressive in their search of the area I am thinking:
1) cell phone pings
2) they got a tip with a good lead

Has the news heliocopter been told by LE to stay away? Or are they trying to figure out where to go?

there are 2 searches

A well has been discovered under a deck in a backyard near the Irwin home and fire crews are working to access it.
The well was discovered this morning.
Crews have said they are going to disassemble the deck to gain access to the well.
KMBC's Brenda Washington reported a vacant home and backyard at 3838 North Brighton Avenue was also being searched by police.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29450328/detail.html#ixzz1aUQCEAAc

This is the first time I've watched the live feed for this case. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to do it now but I hope that precious baby isn't in that well.

I'm sitting here crying. I can't help it. I just feel like this was a break in the case (evidence or confession or serious slip of the tongue) that lead them here. Not a routine search. I so hope I am wrong....

Aslo going in homes in area to speak with neighbors.....

MarkKCTV5Mark Boyle

Right now investigators are going in homes an talking to residents on the street where #lisairwin went missing.

I thought one article said the search was based on a tip, but could have read it wrong...
I hope they find something that helps them find the baby.

Considering they are being so aggressive in their search of the area I am thinking:
1) cell phone pings
2) they got a tip with a good lead

You are very clever. I bet cell phone pings might be why they keep coming back.

This is the first time I've watched the live feed for this case. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to do it now but I hope that precious baby isn't in that well.

Me too. :( I am, however, hoping they find the cell phones or other evidence that leads them to Lisa (being alive).

finding kittens at an abandoned home sounds possible..........kids playing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18