Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody think it sounds funny when LE said they are not acting on a tip... it is just a well so they are going to block off an entire road and search it? (and the house isn't all that close to 3620 lister)

Sure do, Nurse. I'm not sure I'm buying it. I want to though!

anybody think it sounds funny when LE said they are not acting on a tip... it is just a well so they are going to block off an entire road and search it? (and the house isn't all that close to 3620 lister)
I agree- this can't be the only house in the area with a well. Seems like an excessive response for any old well. Maybe because the house is abandoned? Or maybe the porch showed evidence of a recent disturbance?

Pulling the rope up now! Or they may be holding it to descend someone into the well.

I know someone posted before that there is no way that mother could fit under that deck. Side view of the deck is pretty high up, she would have fit, I could have fit with my whole family. Not saying she did it but she would have fit for sure.

We just received this statement from police, via email: Investigators received a tip about an abandoned house (3838 N Brighton) with a well in the area near Lisa Irwin's home. Detectives and KCFD are on scene checking the well in the rear of the residence.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUaPvWI2

So....either it was a tip or it wasn't.

BBM--

Thanks so much for clearing that up for us!! :crazy:

I want to know if this is the same house that "In Da Middle" spoke of being abandoned some number of threads ago.

Me too. And also is the house where the alleged man holding a baby in a diaper walked toward when he was spotted by the motorist?

wm

Detective in the purple shirt appears to be having a very animated (angry?) convo with the other two detectives

If this was a random stranger who wanted a baby, he/she would have cleared the area in a hurry...

OH no...they have sent one person in well. Now a second person is goinf down with a makeshift rake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18