Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRRR HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? How does a beautiful 10 month old baby vanish? I am awfully upset about this today. Baby Lisa's been missing for a week. :(

:banghead::furious:
imo

My first thought was the baby too, but it could be the cell phones.

imo

I'm not sure they'd go through all this trouble for the cell phones...? JMHO.

Are they sawing now? Looks like sawdust?

Vacuuming or helicopter sound now? Very loud and steady now-on Fox Live Feed.

That machine is so LOUD! How the can they drain with something so powerful and not "disturb" anything????

Christopher Abeyta was also kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. He was 7 months old. There have only been a handful of non-family abductions of infants taken from their cribs. Christopher is my brother and I slept in the next room over from him the night he was kidnapped. I was 15 at the time. We did not hear a thing. My family always cooperated with LE, although I remember my Parents getting upset because they didn't think LE were doing enough. My mom failed the polygraph and once she did LE formed a myopic view and did not thoroughly investigate leads. I know firsthand when my Mom was being interrorgated they told her things like "your baby is at the bottom of the lake being eaten by vernom, just tell us what you did with him" They questioned her for hours upon hours. Ironically they didn't suspect my Dad, yet my Parents slept in the same bed and it was a waterbed! The kidnapper did not turn on any lights in our home and when she left but she did leave the front door open. We didn't have anything else missing, except we had been missing a garage door opener previously. No doubt my family was under suspicion because of the "how could you not hear anything?". "why didn't the baby wake up?" Watching Lisa's disappearance unfold brings back raw emotions and memories, and no family should ever have to endure waking up to an empty crib and the torment of "not knowing". My Parents have never given up searching for their son. We do have a suspect. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brothers disappearance and she was not investigated! It is really unbelievable. My Mom did all of the investigating on her own. Finally a review is being done of my brothers case because of my families persistance. Go to www.findchristopher.com to compare cases. Latest news on Christopher's case. http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=640778
I remember my families frustation that LE was searching for a "body" and we were searching for my baby brother.

Link to baby Christopher's thread here at Websleuths, and many hugs to you denalves. Thank you so much for following along with Lisa's case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40177&page=2&highlight=Christopher+Abeyta

Christopher Abeyta was also kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. He was 7 months old. There have only been a handful of non-family abductions of infants taken from their cribs. Christopher is my brother and I slept in the next room over from him the night he was kidnapped. I was 15 at the time. We did not hear a thing. My family always cooperated with LE, although I remember my Parents getting upset because they didn't think LE were doing enough. My mom failed the polygraph and once she did LE formed a myopic view and did not thoroughly investigate leads. I know firsthand when my Mom was being interrorgated they told her things like "your baby is at the bottom of the lake being eaten by vernom, just tell us what you did with him" They questioned her for hours upon hours. Ironically they didn't suspect my Dad, yet my Parents slept in the same bed and it was a waterbed! The kidnapper did not turn on any lights in our home and when she left but she did leave the front door open. We didn't have anything else missing, except we had been missing a garage door opener previously. No doubt my family was under suspicion because of the "how could you not hear anything?". "why didn't the baby wake up?" Watching Lisa's disappearance unfold brings back raw emotions and memories, and no family should ever have to endure waking up to an empty crib and the torment of "not knowing". My Parents have never given up searching for their son. We do have a suspect. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brothers disappearance and she was not investigated! It is really unbelievable. My Mom did all of the investigating on her own. Finally a review is being done of my brothers case because of my families persistance. Go to www.findchristopher.com to compare cases. Latest news on Christopher's case. http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=640778
I remember my families frustation that LE was searching for a "body" and we were searching for my baby brother.

I remember this case, I am so sorry , and thank goodness for your family persistance ((( hugs )))

Is the chopper giving us live views from above the scene? I haven't seen that view yet....I am watching the Channel 4 live feed, first time I've been able to get the thing to play!

Yes, live views from above

Vacuuming or helicopter sound now? Very loud and steady now-on Fox Live Feed.

Not sure but people sure seem to be moving around more now, especially towards the right, into the edge of the trees.

Just a guess, but is it possible they are using the cherry picker truck to tear down the rest of the deck?

My son just heard me listening to the scanner of Clay county.He asked me what it was.I told him and he replied you are becoming more like Nancy Grace.lol

Is that you?

I do not think Lisa is in there. Unless someone is down there WITH the pump, keeping it from disturbing her body or the area around it, I just cannot see them pumping it out if she was down there.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40177"]CO CO - Christopher Enoch Abeyta, 7 months, Colorado Springs, 15 July 1986 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Christopher has a thread above here at Websleuths. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us denalves. Glad your here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom