Wendy Murphy: Klonopin + pineapple?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
narlacat said:
Don't try and kid us Eagle, yes we've had one- from you!
You even tried to say Shapiro was a spy the other day on some thread, I forget which one now.

Folks, I told you straight out that I was posting a spy theory in more than one thread Oct. 31, didn't I? And I don't remember ever thinking Jeff Shapiro was a spy. He was and probably still is a reporter studying the case. A few days ago Capps was saying you were mistakenly quoting her.

JMO8778 said:
Hi
I'm new here, but I've been lurking for awhile.First let me say I am convinced from all the evidence that the RDI.I think she's onto something too,as statements JR made in DOI stuck right out at me when I read this.Actually they glared right out at me !
When JR talks about carrying JBR to bed that night,(after she'd "fallen asleep" in the car),he says he was surprised at what a deep sleep she was in,or something to that affect, as in, he was surprised at how sound asleep she was.
Prior to that, he makes a point of talking about how Priscilla White served JBR cracked crab on a dish she made "just for her" at the dinner party that evening.(As in, no one else would be eating it but her).
I believe JR put that in the book because he knew JBR had been drugged that evening, and he was trying to cast suspicion off himself and PR,and onto the White's.(I've been reading here long enough to believe that the White's aren't guilty of anything).But I think he was trying to make it seem as though the plate she was served at the White's house that was just for her was drugged by the White's.And that's why he says he was surprised as how asleep she was when he was putting her to bed.(As in,she feel asleep on the way home because her food had been drugged there).I think he had no choice but to say that because he knew about the drug or drugs in her system,from the pineapple *they gave her sometime after they got home.
I noticed some people here have speculated as to why JR said that JBR was sound asleep and didn't ever wake up when she was taken from the car and put to bed.I believe he had no choice but to say that,under the circumstances,if he wanted to save his own self as well as PR's.
I would love to hear any responses or thoughts anyone has on this.I have long thought from those comments that he was trying to say the White's tampered with her food.Now that this was posted,I think it all makes sense.Thanks !
Priscilla White made a dish of cracked crab up for JonBenet to take home with her. Not that she made special just for JonBenet to eat that no one else could have that night. The meal at the Whites was buffet style.

Eagle1 said:
Folks, I told you straight out that I was posting a spy theory in more than one thread Oct. 31, didn't I? And I don't remember ever thinking Jeff Shapiro was a spy. He was and probably still is a reporter studying the case. A few days ago Capps was saying you were mistakenly quoting her.[/QUOTE]

Ok, maybe got that wrong but I remember thinking, here we go- now she's got him tagged as a spy, what next!
I will try and find where you said that.

You obviously didn't follow up that thread Eagle, which is this one btw.
I'm waiting for Capps to come back because I'm sure she said the Ramseys interview was a covert way of saying, we will find you and we suspect who you are.
She is of the belief that it was something to do with JR's business dealings.

JMO8778 said:
It's a lack of conscience for the R's to name people whom they know are innocent,too.Honorable ppl like the White's,who've done more and acted more caring than the R's ever did.And even sick, unhealthy ppl, like Santa Bill was..that's very sad. I recall reading when he died,how his wife was saying that he was so upset that anyone could ever think that he could ever have anything to do with JB's death.
I'm just appalled when I read other websites claiming these ppl to be guilty.
I bet the R's would be willing to let innocent ppl go to jail,if it made them appear innocent.
You seem to be pushing this "Honorable people" idea like George Bush used to push "stay the course". Why do you believe these people are so honorable?
JMO8778 said:
WOW,yes, they did, too.In ST's book,he says they threw the last of their friends in Co. under the bus.Even ppl who defended them, inc. Jay Elowsky(sp?) whom they lived with at one time,after they went back to Co.
Overall,JR seems to have approached JB's death in a ruthless,businesslike manner.
Why do you accept ST's book as fact? He's a man with what amounts to be a ludicrous theory. One that seems almost planted in is mind.

narlacat said:
Eagle1 said:
Folks, I told you straight out that I was posting a spy theory in more than one thread Oct. 31, didn't I? And I don't remember ever thinking Jeff Shapiro was a spy. He was and probably still is a reporter studying the case. A few days ago Capps was saying you were mistakenly quoting her.[/QUOTE]

Ok, maybe got that wrong but I remember thinking, here we go- now she's got him tagged as a spy, what next!
I will try and find where you said that.

You obviously didn't follow up that thread Eagle, which is this one btw.
I'm waiting for Capps to come back because I'm sure she said the Ramseys interview was a covert way of saying, we will find you and we suspect who you are.
She is of the belief that it was something to do with JR's business dealings.

I don't necessarily follow up on threads, or remember where I posted what. Like you said, I'm frequently kidding, so I can't swear I didn't say that but sure don't remember it. Par for the course. I wouldn't remember specifically Capps' belief either, sorry. This is such a huge forum and I'm just a little old granny. Went to the eye doctor today and got a little good news re something I'd been worried about. Might get back a little vision with a yag procedure on a diabetic damaged eye that's been legally blind. So I'm trying to find out how big the holes are, how many they make, and like that, can't find anything by googling. I won't chance anyone working on my better eye unless they can improve the worst one first. Hope that's not too boring, lets you know I'm not trying to catch anybody here at anything. Don't know if this was about JR's business dealings or what, sure wish we knew.

Eagle1 said:
I don't necessarily follow up on threads, or remember where I posted what. Like you said, I'm frequently kidding, so I can't swear I didn't say that but sure don't remember it. Par for the course. I wouldn't remember specifically Capps' belief either, sorry. This is such a huge forum and I'm just a little old granny. Went to the eye doctor today and got a little good news re something I'd been worried about. Might get back a little vision with a yag procedure on a diabetic damaged eye that's been legally blind. So I'm trying to find out how big the holes are, how many they make, and like that, can't find anything by googling. I won't chance anyone working on my better eye unless they can improve the worst one first. Hope that's not too boring, lets you know I'm not trying to catch anybody here at anything. Don't know if this was about JR's business dealings or what, sure wish we knew.
Yeah, me too.

I'm sorry about your eyes, it must be awful to lose your sight, I hope all goes well.

Capps will pop back soon enough I guess.

4sure said:
You seem to be pushing this "Honorable people" idea like George Bush used to push "stay the course". Why do you believe these people are so honorable?
Why do you accept ST's book as fact? He's a man with what amounts to be a ludicrous theory. One that seems almost planted in is mind.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion you have expressed yours freely. What is ludicrous is you'd believe anything but the detective that racked out years of his life in this case. Years.

narlacat said:
Yeah, me too.

I'm sorry about your eyes, it must be awful to lose your sight, I hope all goes well.

Capps will pop back soon enough I guess.

Not to worry, there are forums about peoples' vision treatments like about everything else, and I'm sure they'll eventually have transplants if a couple more procedures don't work. I can still drive, hope to renew my license. Thx.

coloradokares said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion you have expressed yours freely. What is ludicrous is you'd believe anything but the detective that racked out years of his life in this case. Years.
Thanks but you did not answer either question I posed. There is a diference between expressing an opinion and pushing an agenda. You are correct I don't believe ST. I am still not sure if he is just misguided or outright lying.

4sure said:
Thanks but you did not answer either question I posed. There is a diference between expressing an opinion and pushing an agenda. You are correct I don't believe ST. I am still not sure if he is just misguided or outright lying.
You will not bait me to answer questions regarding George Bush that is your question whatever your agenda , not mine. In an appropriate forum I'd answer your question regarding George Bush. That was the context of first Question:snooty: #2 You and I will not agreee today to do anything but disagree on our opinion regarding Steve Thomas. I do not believe he is either lying or misquided nor does he have a ludicrous theory. It is not my intent to be rude, by evading your questions. Nor inconsiderate to put forth any agenda but finding justice for JonBenet whn this is what the forum is provided for. In that vain you and I will also have to disagree about what is ludicrous. You have your opinion and I mine. I hope that resolves my not answering the questions that were not originaly directed toward any posted opinion of mine in the first place. It truly is ok to disagree and for us to respect each others opinion. One of us will one day be proven right, the other wrong. That too is ok, as that is not what is important, as long as in the end JonBenet has justice and the truth is resolved once and for all.

4sure said:
Is there any reason you would believe them to be dishonorable?IMO,the White's have behaved more like the R's SHOULD have.IOW-they act more like grieving parents.All of these ppl were forthcoming,as they should have been since they had nothing to hide.The R's are the only ones that ran out and got lawyers to hide behind.
I see no reason to call the others anything but honorable.Surely they all didn't get together and plan to do JB in.The White's calling for an outside prosecutor is most honorable, IMO.It's obvious no one can be trusted as it stands now.

For what reason(s) would you not accept him as fact?He's certainly more intelligent than Smit, and much more objective as well.He looked at ALL the evidence,not just some of it, like Smit did.He didn't meet with the R's and suddenly decide they couldn't have done it (like Smit did).He didn't let the R's charm him over (as they did with Smit).He looked at the facts.How could that be planted in his mind?By whom?Most of the others seem like sell-outs in the name of a murdered child.ST certainly wasn't.He doesn't sound like the kind of person who would be paid off by anyone for any reason.He just wanted justice for JB.

4sure said:
The Political Pavillion is that way.........................> :D
What does he have to do with this case :confused:

Yep and that's because that is where the evidence led him, FBI knew straight away something wasn't right-
ST followed the evidence and the evidence points pretty much directly at a Ramsey.
There is no evidence of anyone else being in that house that night.
PR even had the gall to flirt with ST!
Busy trying to save her *advertiser censored* in any way she knew how.

I'm glad you stick to your guns, 4Sure, makes for very lively discussion at WS. I have ST's book, lots of good information, and like the way he states his opinions too, such as "The Fix is In". Young and idealistic, he was probably given a choice to quit or be fired, right? Just guessing.

If he's the one who told about the snapshot of the dictionary falling out of the evidence pkt, which dictionary hadn't been there when the crime scene was processed, I wonder if he was investigating who would have put it in, too too obvious "staging".

IOW, Someone's involved who had access to the crime scene and BPD files! I think that's VERY important to note. ST didn't seem to realize he was giving out a tremendously important clue that he should've investigated farther. (MAYBE he did, and got in trouble for it?)

It's probably "all in the eye of the beholder" about whether PR was flirting. To me, it seemed she was trying to get credit for being extra-tactful when he was insulting her, by saying he just didn't have good training, not blaming him directly, but his training. We have to admit BPD didn't solve the case. I do wish ST would write another book. Or anyone.

There must be so much we don't know.

Eagle1 said:
I'm glad you stick to your guns, 4Sure, makes for very lively discussion at WS. I have ST's book, lots of good information, and like the way he states his opinions too, such as "The Fix is In". Young and idealistic, he was probably given a choice to quit or be fired, right? Just guessing.

If he's the one who told about the snapshot of the dictionary falling out of the evidence pkt, which dictionary hadn't been there when the crime scene was processed, I wonder if he was investigating who would have put it in, too too obvious "staging".

IOW, Someone's involved who had access to the crime scene and BPD files! I think that's VERY important to note. ST didn't seem to realize he was giving out a tremendously important clue that he should've investigated farther. (MAYBE he did, and got in trouble for it?)

It's probably "all in the eye of the beholder" about whether PR was flirting. To me, it seemed she was trying to get credit for being extra-tactful when he was insulting her, by saying he just didn't have good training, not blaming him directly, but his training. We have to admit BPD didn't solve the case. I do wish ST would write another book. Or anyone.

There must be so much we don't know.
Steve Thomas was not asked to quit. He simply could not take what was going on between the DAs office and the BPD any longer. He could see that no matter what they were never going to take the evidence and hard hard long hours and do anything with it regardless. He knew in his heart they had more than made the case. He carried a warrant for the arrest with him at all times, the police were that certain of the evidence. He felt if they'd been allowed to make the arrest the house of cards would crumble and they'd of had their confession shortly. However when he realized that Alex Hunters office was never going to prosecute till they had airtight .. or a confession he felt that he'd rather swing a hammer and work hard in construction do an honest days labor. He was not known in Boulder as a dirty cop. Boulders Loss. This case's loss. JMHO

coloradokares said:
Steve Thomas was not asked to quit. He simply could not take what was going on between the DAs office and the BPD any longer. He could see that no matter what they were never going to take the evidence and hard hard long hours and do anything with it regardless. He knew in his heart they had more than made the case. He carried a warrant for the arrest with him at all times, the police were that certain of the evidence. He felt if they'd been allowed to make the arrest the house of cards would crumble and they'd of had their confession shortly. However when he realized that Alex Hunters office was never going to prosecute till they had airtight .. or a confession he felt that he'd rather swing a hammer and work hard in construction do an honest days labor. He was not known in Boulder as a dirty cop. Boulders Loss. This case's loss. JMHO
:clap: :clap::clap: WTG ! Couldn't have said it better ! :)

He didn't just whip it up out of thin air.

Why do you believe these people are so honorable?

Because they worked harder for justice than John and Patsy ever did.

Exatly my point.

NOW, I'm lost.

For what reason(s) would you not accept him as fact?He's certainly more intelligent than Smit, and much more objective as well.He looked at ALL the evidence,not just some of it, like Smit did.He didn't meet with the R's and suddenly decide they couldn't have done it (like Smit did).He didn't let the R's charm him over (as they did with Smit).He looked at the facts.How could that be planted in his mind?By whom?Most of the others seem like sell-outs in the name of a murdered child.ST certainly wasn't.He doesn't sound like the kind of person who would be paid off by anyone for any reason.He just wanted justice for JB.

I'd read those bolded parts real careful...

Yep and that's because that is where the evidence led him, FBI knew straight away something wasn't right-
ST followed the evidence and the evidence points pretty much directly at a Ramsey.
There is no evidence of anyone else being in that house that night.
PR even had the gall to flirt with ST!
Busy trying to save her *advertiser censored* in any way she knew how.

That's tellin' 'em!

It's probably "all in the eye of the beholder" about whether PR was flirting.

No, ma'am! I saw that when I was a die-hard Ramsey supporter, and I was, quite frankly DISGUSTED by the way she threw herself at him. In fact, as I've often said, that was the first chink in my RST armor. (Her being stoned and their PI quitting the next day sure didn't help.) So you certainly can't accuse me of being prejudiced.

To me, it seemed she was trying to get credit for being extra-tactful when he was insulting her, by saying he just didn't have good training, not blaming him directly, but his training.

Remember what I said about a hit dog barking?

We have to admit BPD didn't solve the case.

Police aren't supposed to solve cases. That's up to the prosecutors.

I do wish ST would write another book. Or anyone.

It's funny, because his book was back on sale at my local bookstore for the first time in about four years. I was hoping it had new updates in it. No good.

But, I hear Laurence Smith is getting ready for his book release.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back