Wendy Murphy: Klonopin + pineapple?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rashomon said:
I was looking for the members' theory thread today too. What happened to the thread?
I don't know Rashomon.

I just asked Capps maybe she knows...

Failing that, I'll ask one of the mods, maybe they know.

coloradokares said:
Steve Thomas moved on. Not because he didn't do his job. But because he did.
AMEN coloradokares!
;) :dance: :woohoo:

capps said:
Back in May I posted this:

"IMO,"throwing people under the bus",is an unfair phrase to be using toward the Ramsey's.
First off,the Ramsey's weren't randomly and voluntarily saying "I think this one may have done it!" They were being asked by the LE to think of anything,or anyone at all,that in hindsight seemed strange.
Secondly,and more importantly,we have to remember,a lot of the people the Ramsey's befriended in Boulder,were not life long friends from way back when.The Ramsey's only lived in Colorado for I believe five years? So some of these friends were only known to the Ramsey's for five years ... some less.Not alot of time to find out that some of them may have had weird skeletons in their closets.
In all honesty ... if it were me,after finding my daughter the way they did .... I would have no mercy,I would be spewing out anyone's name that I thought in the tinest way seemd strange. I may ruin some friendships along the way,but I would be doing all my apologizing after my daughters killer was in jail."

I still feel the same way.

Have to agree. And for all we know, the R's may know something very suspicious that they didn't say for fear of getting sued or something when they already had enough trouble.

I forget who said that in this thread, first I'd heard of it, but did S. Stine really have 31 accusations against the Whites? 31?

Interesting. Source? What were some of the accusations?

Eagle1 said:
Have to agree. And for all we know, the R's may know something very suspicious that they didn't say for fear of getting sued or something when they already had enough trouble.
They had little fear of law suites as many as they initiated. Wonder if that would fall under the heading of What goes around comes back around......

Eagle1 said:
I forget who said that in this thread, first I'd heard of it, but did S. Stine really have 31 accusations against the Whites? 31?

I am sorry I have to say this. Three times I just went to the next post and said CK just move on don't go there. But you'll have to forgive me for this one. I can't help myself. To read the accusations against the Whites by Susan Stine is as productive as reading the content list on the back of the sack on a bag of natural fertilizer. Susan Stine is the one who got in trouble for sending sending fake and accusing emails and everything. She had to answer to that and was orderded to cease immediately. She didn't turn out to be so upright and stellar herself. Sorry. I'll have to regoogle to get the link. Just google Susan Stine JonBenet Ramsey Murder. Youll get the link.

I remember reading she emailed several ppl in LE,including ST I believe,pretending to be someone else.Going back to good old linguistics though,they knew it couldn't be them,and she got caught red handed. LOL.O my...that was so childish of her.She's lucky she didn't get into a lot of trouble from it.

Eagle1 said:

It came from ST's book.31 reeks of desperation,IMO.Why was she so anxious for herself and the R's to appear innocent by casting blame onto the White's?

2 of them are: the White's possibly drugged the entire Ramsey family at their Christmas party,and PW enjoying room service at the Holiday Inn in Atlanta.(no clue what that means..).I wouldn't care to hear the rest.That's enough to make my head hurt.
My q is,why would she say they drugged anyone,unless drugs were found in one or more of the R's? (JB it sounds like,since she was the one found dead).She would have no reason to.It seems she's trying to account for something that was found.
On top of that,then we have JR emphasizing the separate plate just for JB,and insisting JB was fast asleep,"zonked",never woke up upon returning,and didn't have anything to eat after that.So he's trying to say her last meal was at the White's,not the pineapple that was found in her at the autopsy,even though that had to have been eaten after returning home.(Pineapple found in bowl matches what was found in her).
I've noticed the R's don't take the time to point something out unless it's conducive to their cause.So if they even bothered to put that in their book,it seems they're trying to point something out.
IMO,it all adds up.

Tristan said:
Halycon...EXCELLENT post. John Ramseys clothing fibers were found on
Jonbenet's genitals. HOW was he planning on explaining that?

Oh, I KNOW!! With a really good lawyer!!!
I believe he refused to answer those questions,as I recall a statement in ref. to the q's regarding it : "and I understand you are not going to answer those".

JR always manages to bypass q's like that with a remark like 'you are trying to disgrace my relationship with my daughter". He doesn't actually answer the q.

I just recalled something else I heard Wendy say on that program...

She made the point that as a lawyer she would never let a client answer such probing questions about drug use unless they were truly relevant in an investigation. That the Ramseys were asked this rang all sorts of bells for Wendy -- she didn't think the investigators would be talking about Klonopin unless it was in either the pineapple or JB's body or both. The lawyers would not be talking about it just for the sake of talking about it.

She also said that if JonBenet were being used in *advertiser censored* production, she might be more accommodating if drugged.

She also mentioned the "eroded hymen" and "chronic interstitial vaginal injuries," which were clear to her experienced eyes as a sexual assault prosecutor that there had been sexual abuse that predated the murder. Dr. Wecht is clear on this as well; I believe he said it went back days if not longer.

Finally, she again mentioned that fibers consistent with John's clothing were found on JonBenet's genitals. When asked about those fibers during police questioning, Lin Wood and John's reactions were very telling: false anger about the implication and classic "lawyer distraction" strategy of changing the subject. But no real answers about how his fibers got there. Couldn't be from the washing machine since the oversized underpants had just been taken from the package.

I think this is why she is adamant that John Ramsey has never satisfactorily explained himself on this topic and that there is good reason to demand he do so.

:bump:

Bumping this thread with this post since there are some references being made on another thread about WM's comments.

Interesting information: bromelian (found in pineapple) can double the effect of Klonopin and Valium.

:bump:

Bumping this thread with this post since there are some references being made on another thread about WM's comments.

Interesting information: bromelian (found in pineapple) can double the effect of Klonopin and Valium.

How interesting, first time I've read about this theory of Klonopin possibly being given to JB. Do you mind pointing me to the other thread where it's been discussed? TIA

How interesting, first time I've read about this theory of Klonopin possibly being given to JB. Do you mind pointing me to the other thread where it's been discussed? TIA

WAS BR INVOLVED#2, post 1163 by DeDee

I've said this before but if klonopin or any benzos were being given to JOnbenet, then she was also likely being given hydro/oxycodone as well which would bind her up and prevent any "accidents" when its time to perform. Anyone who takes narcotic pain pills knows that it binds you up and you aren't gonna poop your pants anywhere. It also gives a certain 'glaze' in your eyes and there's only two people in this family we've seen with this look on their face.......Patsy and Jonbenet.

Before someone throws that autopsy report in my face.....I'm in the minority who believes that's been redacted and even if it wasn't, it doesn't take very long for the pan pills to leave your system and the time is probably even less for a child. Now benzos do stay in your system longer(couple weeks) but like painkillers, is probably different for a child and if she happened to eat a lot of fruit and drink water, it would flush the remnants out even quicker.

IMO, any of those meds combined with o-t-c allergy medications (especially Benadryl) would be very worrisome. Keep in mind, JBR reportedly had numerous respiratory infections. JR in his interviews, speaks of his own battles with sinus problems. Just seeing the last known photo of JBR with PR, Patsy's nose is VERY red. These things not unusual of course. But consider also that house having had a major water leak reportedly 1 week before the 1994 House Tour at Christmas. It was said that 30K worth of damages to all 3 floors was paid by their insurance co. The basement itself was also said to be very moldy in areas. So would it be any wonder the occupants suffered allergy problems? My main purpose for brining this up, is that cold/sinus/allergy meds combined with Rx meds can cause frightening alterations in behavior. Just a theory I've been pondering for a while.... pure speculation of course. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back