Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By the time that Kyron was widely known to be missing, many of the people who could have seen him had seen the picture of him in front of his exhibit.

Maybe some of the people who said they saw him remembered having seen him in that shirt, therefore they assumed they had seen him on that particular day, wearing that shirt.

We should keep in mind that they had had many other opportunities to see Kyron (in that shirt or others) and his distinctive-looking SM. Not to mention that they had also seen every other kid, and many of the parents, hundreds of times, hundreds of times.

When they see his picture online or in the newspaper, they're shocked- he's missing. They think about seeing him. How sure are they that they actually saw him that morning?

Have you ever said, "I could swear I just saw (him, her, that thing) yesterday", when you didn't or couldn't have? If a teacher or student had seen Kyron every weekday for thirty weeks, occasionally wearing that shirt, could they really say with certainty that they had seen him on Friday morning?

I'm not sure. Unless plaid shirt guy and tiny girl in red dress say that they were there on Friday morning, I am open to the idea that Terri and Kyron weren't there at all.

Again, here's a link to they "updated" story from 6/18, from which the PTA president's original comments have been omitted. As we all know, eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable, particularly in stressful situations.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Again, here's a link to they "updated" story from 6/18, from which the PTA president's original comments have been omitted. As we all know, eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable, particularly in stressful situations.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

This remains on Oregon Live's timeline, although the article has been updated as recently as yesterday:

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

I'm waiting to see if it disappears as well.

RE: the title
Both photographs of the exhibit have adults in the background. Those people know what time they were there. If they weren't in the room at that early hour then they would have reported as such.

So, that means that school was open and accessible - especially the cafeteria and earlier than 8 AM. Most custodians are usually the first ones at the school in the AM - them and the cafe ladies - especially when the school offers breakfast.

Wonder what time those school doors were actually unlocked that day?

at my sons school breakfast starts at 7 am
the bell rings at 7 :50 am to get to class

my husbands school the cafeteria manager gets there about 5 :30 am

janitors get there between 5 am and 6 am

Here's what I think. I think that Kyron was at the Science Fair at 8:15 and his stepmom took his picture. After that it is anybody's guess how he disappeared and possibly went back into her truck. (Wasn't there a lot of people coming and going with the Science Fair?) That's why LA is so concerned about the white truck and the timeline of when it was seen around the school.

There was also some confusion with the doctor's appointment he was supposed to have. Did the teacher think that it was that Friday June 4instead of the next Friday June 11? Didn't the teacher think it was odd that Kyron was being marked absent the day of the Science Fair and the Talent Show??

Somehow his stepmom knew to e-mail the teacher that day June 4about picking up his science project.

JMO

RE: the title
Both photographs of the exhibit have adults in the background. Those people know what time they were there. If they weren't in the room at that early hour then they would have reported as such.

Speaking of which... from Willamette Week...

Kyron Horman Update: Man Spotted in Photo from Stepmom’s Facebook Page
12:19 PM June 22nd, 2010

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06...spotted-in-photo-from-stepmoms-facebook-page/

The comment from MW at 12:36pm on June 22 is priceless for those of us who have been following this case closely...

This is the absolute final time I'm going to say it. The FACEBOOK of SM is off limits.

You may not discuss anything that was on SM's FB it is set to private.
You may not bring rumor here. Rumor is anything not printed in mainstream media for which you can provide a link.

You may not copy comments from bloggers to this site.

Are any of you asking yourself questions like What would it mean if neither of them were even at the school that Friday? I am. I can't grasp what happened or when it happened, and really need some actual facts soon.

Neither at the school that Friday would mean maybe something happened Thursday night or Friday early morning? Any help would be appreciated.

I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?

Wow...you're reading my mind! The same question has been bothering me for days now. Actually, I specifically came "onboard" today to see if the subject had been raised by anyone.

I look forward to reading all the replies here and hope that somebody will be able to convince me that I'm wrong about my suspicion that little Kyron was unable to attend school that day.

Sorry if I confused you guys.......... Willametta is fine........ no other FB except the one in the thread we have which is in tribute to Kyron.

Big :nono: for SM's FB. discussion at all.

Michelle Sigona on HLN said LE have confirmed Step Mom was at school.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm new here. I tried the Search function, but didn't see it.

Have LE (or anyone else) asked why a supportive SM who visited the school in the morning and took KH's picture with his science project did not attend the talent show that afternoon? As a parent myself, that would be one school event that I would not have missed. If not SM, was there no other member of the family who would have been interested in showing support for this little boy by being there? TIA

Did they say what day? Was it on the 4th? Has LE confirmed Kyron was also at school on the morning of the 4th?

I don't think she specifically said the 4h of June, but I took it as the 4th. Michelle Signoa also said she was seen by a staff member and another student.

I wonder what "the small clue that may lead to a big break in the case" might be? This was on the bottom of the screen during the HLN with Mike whatshisface...

Michelle Sigona on HLN said LE have confirmed Step Mom was at school.
What was the name of the woman talking about the photo on HLN? She was talking about the photo of Kyron in front of his exhibit, but it was the photo that had been photoshopped by LE to remove his glasses. Then she went on about how you could tell it definitely wasn't photoshopped for various reasons. She added that she believed you couldn't see Kyron's right arm because he was probably holding his glasses behind his back. That was a really messed up and embarrassing segment!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm new here. I tried the Search function, but didn't see it.

Have LE (or anyone else) asked why a supportive SM who visited the school in the morning and took KH's picture with his science project did not attend the talent show that afternoon? As a parent myself, that would be one school event that I would not have missed. If not SM, was there no other member of the family who would have been interested in showing support for this little boy by being there? TIA

From what I understand the Talent Show was not attended by very many parents it was held mainly for the students.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back