Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle Sigona on HLN said LE have confirmed Step Mom was at school.
I watched that and didn't hear her say LE had confirmed. I only heard her mention the same witnesses that we already know of as confirmation.

I watched that and didn't hear her say LE had confirmed. I only heard her mention the same witnesses that we already know of as confirmation.

Where's PattyG when we need her? Maybe she taped the show. Steadfast, I just noticed the tear coming out of your frogs eye - that's very touching
:angel2:..... nice job!

I wonder what "the small clue that may lead to a big break in the case" might be? This was on the bottom of the screen during the HLN with Mike whatshisface...

I never did find out what they meant by that.

Where's PattyG when we need her? Maybe she taped the show. Steadfast, I just noticed the tear coming out of your frogs eye - that's very touching
:angel2:..... nice job!

Doesn't the show rerun? It might out here on the west coast. "Can I get a witness?" :innocent:

I was on the phone same time so maybe I do not have it correct. Seriously isn't this the one known fact we have from LE? I guess I don't understand this thread at all. It seems known facts are being discarded and total fabrication put in its place. We can't change facts to fit a theory. I am perplexed at this thread, really.

I never did find out what they meant by that.

Did you think they were referring to the photograph of Kyron in front of the science project that held the small clue? That's what I thought...

Did you think they were referring to the photograph of Kyron in front of the science project that held the small clue? That's what I thought...

It is possible, that was not a good segment. The one person said he might have been holding his glasses behind his back in the one pic. They really didn't have their facts on this case.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm new here. I tried the Search function, but didn't see it.

Have LE (or anyone else) asked why a supportive SM who visited the school in the morning and took KH's picture with his science project did not attend the talent show that afternoon? As a parent myself, that would be one school event that I would not have missed. If not SM, was there no other member of the family who would have been interested in showing support for this little boy by being there? TIA

Yes, I think it is a major point LE could have considered in looking at SM. I'd love to know if she had told someone she planned to go to the talent show :angel:

I was on the phone same time so maybe I do not have it correct. Seriously isn't this the one known fact we have from LE? I guess I don't understand this thread at all. It seems known facts are being discarded and total fabrication put in its place. We can't change facts to fit a theory. I am perplexed at this thread, really.

Yeppers Ruby, LE said:

* He was taken from INSIDE the school
* TH was the last one to see him before he disappeared.

And in the link that states this, the Sheriff goes on to say, '. . . disappeared. She was with him'. I just don't know where that link is now.

I don't see why we are wondering if she or Kyron were really at the school that day :banghead:

I watched the HLN segment, and I think the small clue they were referring to was the fact that there were people in the background of the project picture. They said LE had probably spoken to them (big news). It was really awful and jumbled, like the misstatements about the glasses, but ultimately concluded that Kyron and his stepmom were at the school Friday morning, like many of us, who accept the statement LE has made about it.

At least one teacher & another staff member saw SM and Kyron looking at projects as per this article (near the end).
http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/06/questionnaires-turned-in-to-find-kyron-horman/

Kyron was last seen wearing orange and black cargo pants, and a white t-shirt with a “CSI” logo. The t-shirt has orange trim around the neck. He had on Sketcher tennis shoes, and white socks. Kyron weighs 50 pounds, and is 3 feet 8 inches tall.

I do believe that this is an incorrect description of the clothes he was wearing.

This case has captivated me; so much so that I specifically joined Websleuths yesterday in order to comment on this specific case. I think I've been so interested in a case that is completely across the country from my own town because 1) I have a little boy the same age as Kyron and 2) the shock of a little boy to go missing from his school. My motivations are probably a little self centered because I want to know more so that I can protect my own child but in the past 2 weeks, this case has baffled me as to how little information has been coming out about it, which seems to be what many others who are posting here are also feeling.

I very much hope that SM and Kyron were there at the school that Friday morning and that the timelines given out by LE are indeed the actual known timelines because if this is indeed a potential case of a child being taken from school, LE needs to nail down last know location and when last seen. If Kyron was not at school that morning with his SM, then where was he? And when was he last seen if not at 8:45 on Friday morning walking to his classroom? If not then, wouldn't it be in the LE's best interest to give that info out so that potential witnesses who might have seen him would know that and be able to help LE? Or for LE to change the search location to one different from the locale of the school to where last seen?

I strongly believe that LE are holding back some critical information from the general public because they know something very crucial to this case. To the general public, this looks like an abduction of a child from school and, IMO, means that potentially every child in the area is at risk because there is a child abductor on the loose. But from the beginning, LE has said that this is an "isolated case" and that parents in the area need not take any additional precautions with their children (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007724-504083.html). How do they know that? Why the fixation on the truck and the SM? If they had doubts that Kyron and SM were at the school that morning as said, shouldn't they have figured that out within a few days of Kyron going missing? It seems to me that they know something, something that we don't know, that is making them not treat this as a case of a stranger abduction. Edited to say: And I don't think it is that SM and Kyron were not at the school on Friday morning. I think LE very much knows that as factual.

For Kyron's sake, I hope they are right, because if this really is a case of a stranger taking a child, 19 days is a long time to not be following that path and to use the media to keep this case on the forefront. My worse fear is that they already know that Kyron is dead and they are trying to get more evidence or to get the perp to confess. :(

Did they say what day? Was it on the 4th? Has LE confirmed Kyron was also at school on the morning of the 4th?

Doesn't the show rerun? It might out here on the west coast. "Can I get a witness?" :innocent:

LOL!

Yeppers Ruby, LE said:

* He was taken from INSIDE the school
* TH was the last one to see him before he disappeared.

And in the link that states this, the Sheriff goes on to say, '. . . disappeared. She was with him'. I just don't know where that link is now.

I don't see why we are wondering if she or Kyron were really at the school that day :banghead:

I've been banging my head since this thread opened up. One of the first facts we had was that TH brought Kyron to school that day.......

To plump up the statement about TH, Gates said that Terri was "the last KNOWN person to have seen Kyron as of this time"

LE (Gates) in the Press conference on Friday, June 18.

-2:20 We're hoping that because she was here at the time that Kyron disappeared and with him and I mean it's naturally she'd be with him, she brought him to school

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Briefing-on-new-Kyron-flier-with-stepmom-96685544.html

Thanks for the link!

That quote sounds a bit flustered IMO.

I believe he does get flustered when answering a question that is being asked and answered for the ka-billionth time!

Wow...you're reading my mind! The same question has been bothering me for days now. Actually, I specifically came "onboard" today to see if the subject had been raised by anyone.

I look forward to reading all the replies here and hope that somebody will be able to convince me that I'm wrong about my suspicion that little Kyron was unable to attend school that day.

Morning, foxbluff!

Just wondering if your mind has been put at ease?

Welcome DMansMom! Glad to have you join the conversation. Great post. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts in the days to come. I pray that Kyron is found alive but I think we all know the odds of that are slim :( at this point.

If they were NOT at the school on the morning of June 4th... don't you think a teacher, another parent, someone... would have come forward by now and said, "Hey... no one saw Kyron at all that morning, no one saw Terri that morning... they just were not there!!" LE says he vanished from inside the school. That's good enough for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back