Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE can identify the time the photo was taken by examining the camera, by talking to the other individuals in the photo, etc.

Of course they can. But TH may have thought that her account would be unchallenged. As the Dick Tracy Crimestoppers Handbook says, "Mindus criminalis- non compos mentis." Or something like that! (giving away my age here)

Her plan may have been hastily thrown together- she would otherwise have cropped the background of the pictures more carefully. Or the "memory" of the PTA president could have been an incidental thing which she thought worked to her advantage.

I completely agree with you on everything you have stated, though I am still on the fence as to whether I think it is actually her. If it is her, I hope she has hidden him safe away somewhere and that he will be found alive and well. If it is not her, then I think LE has been doing a really good job of directing people to think it is her.

Incidentally, I live in the DC area and know all too well about those white vans. I even called in on one of them, LOL! What a terrible goose chase that was!

I live in DC area (Maryland) too and I well remember the snipers, and being afraid to pump gas....I thought "they will never come up this way", and as it turns out they were caught at a rest stop about 10 miles as the crow flies from my house. Shocked? Yes, I was!!! Never say never!

Of course they can. But TH may have thought that her account would be unchallenged. As the Dick Tracy Crimestoppers Handbook says, "Mindus criminalis- non compos mentis." Or something like that! (giving away my age here)

Her plan may have been hastily thrown together- she would otherwise have cropped the background of the pictures more carefully. Or the "memory" of the PTA president could have been an incidental thing which she thought worked to her advantage.

LE has said that Kyron was seen in the school on Friday morning by more than one witness. We know of two teachers who identified Kyron and his SM at the school that morning. Ta88er says he saw both of them there that morning. The PTO president has stated that she saw the pic being taken that morning.

LE has had more than enough time to speak to each of these witnesses and confirm or rule out their statements. LE has had more than enough time to check out the camera, to speak to the bystanders in the background of the photo.

I do believe that if they'd discovered that the witness statements are all false or mistaken, that the picture was taken at another time, they would have ceased to list his "last seen at" location as the school.

LE can identify the time the photo was taken by examining the camera, by talking to the other individuals in the photo, etc.

Yep, that would clear it up for some. The man in the photo in the plaid shirt with the girl in the backgound and the other photo with the guy that has a short beard, they too could say when they were there. And of course we have the uploading of the picture on FB. So I think they have a handle on when the picture was taken.

Was it said on Nancy Grace that the fair was over at 8:30?

After reading this thread, I am 90% sure SM was at the school that morning. I am about 60% sure Kyron was there also.

I wondered about this as well.

Does anyone know the supposed time they arrived at the school that morning? And when SM says she left?

Because I was also wondering if perhaps 1)they just stopped in for a few minutes and perhaps left together, much earlier; or 2) if she left alone much earlier than she reports, thus leaving him there alone at the science fair; or 3) as you suggest, perhaps Kyron wasn't there at all but she was (I am doubting this one).

Her description of her waving him off to class, then he disappears within the next 60 seconds just doesn't fit for me. So, basically, I was wondering if she left much earlier than she reports, either with Kyron or alone.

I think it is the statement by the public school spokesperson saying that two teachers saw Kyron that morning and the PTA prez saying she saw Kyron with his SM at 8:15 that has me believing that Kyron was indeed there that morning irregardless of the photo(s). I think he was there. But I also think that LE thinks that he never made it to his classroom and that he left with his SM (hence the questionnaire).

100% agree that Kyron has been placed at the school the morning of the 4th with SM due to eyewitness statements.

As for LE's theory as to whom he left with...I also agree.

SM needs to confess and bring sweet Kyron home to his family...it's the only right thing left she can offer up.

This is not anything like "evidence," but at at event like the science fair, the teacher would certainly notice if a student didn't show up to participate. PRESENCE would not necessarily be remembered, but ABSENCE would. The teachers of each class might also have taken roll. I know back in my high school teaching days we would have been required to take roll at the fair and again in the classroom. That's why Kyron's absence from the classroom and the later assembly is so troubling. There should have been checks all day, particularly when the schedule was so far off the norm. Then, there would have been a call to the home and perhaps we wouldn't all be wondering about these things. It also may well be that the teacher(s) do have these records, and we don't know about them.

Did father see sm take Kyron to school?
Did father have a time frame?
Did father say what car/truck was used?
Why didn't father go?
Did father know if project was set up Thursday?
Did father know what Kyron was wearing?
I need more answers from father also.
What happened the night BEFORE Kyron went missing????
Lots more info needed. IMO

I guess we can assume that any janitors/custodians have been questioned too?

I am wondering if sm talked to anyone or if she is in any photos that morning that other people took.
IIRC ...Only 3 people remembered her??? and Kyron???

I hope this hasn't been answered already and I missed it...

If SM took Kyron to school, where was her baby? with her? Left alone at home? With sitter? With Kyron's dad(her husband)?

I am wondering if sm talked to anyone or if she is in any photos that morning that other people took.
IIRC ...Only 3 people remembered her??? and Kyron???

I'm not sure where you've heard that only three people saw SM and Kyron. I mentioned four in my earlier post, and I am quite certain that these are not the only ones who saw them that morning. They are just the four I've seen mentioned in media.

I really want her to have taken him and not hurt him/killed him because 1) I don't want to think of him as dead and 2) I want it to be her and not a child predator because there might be a (smaller) chance that she wouldn't have killed him, as opposed to say, a child predator who more than likely would have. Maybe she took him someplace and locked him in with some food and water (okay, I know I'm dreaming) and had planned to kill him later. But, never got back there because LE figured it out too quickly. Maybe LE is just waiting for her to crack and the letter from Kyron's mom was another tactic to try to make SM imagine her own little girl in Kyron's place.

Another scenario that I can think of is that they do have another suspect who they believe abducted Kyron from the school (someone Kyron would have trusted enough to allow himself to be taken by this person) and the SM knows who that person is but is protecting that person (father? SM's older son?)and they are trying a tactic of making it look like they are going to charge her with the crime, so that they hope she, or this other person, will crack and come clean.

I know this is something that would only potentially happen in a made for TV movie but I really want to believe that Kyron is alive. In my version of this story, at the end, no matter who did it, Kyron is found alive and safe. And the person who did this is put away for the rest of his/her life so they can never harm anyone else.

Yes, I agree with this logic! I picked up on Kaine's language the other day in an interview (BEFORE divorce filing) that he seemed to be separating himself from Terri. One idea I posed is that he was letting the POI know that he was not with Terri any longer, so that it would somehow comfort the POI...for example if Terri's son had something to do with Kyron's disappearance - as retaliation for Kaine's treatment of him, or his resentment of their marriage, perhaps Kaine was coached to let the POI know that he is no longer WITH Terri, so that MAYBE he would lead them to Kyron. I know this is far fetched, especially if her son's whereabouts have been confirmed. But I like the theory, because it still gives us hope that Kyron is alive.

I agree. If LE were not confident they were there Friday morning, I doubt they would continue to insist that they're looking for information specifically for June 4th.

Unless LE is building the case for TH was NOT there.

Then why would they say he was last seen there?

Did LE actually say that Kyron was last seen at the school ? I remember reading LE's most UP TO DATE statement about this, and LE stated that TH was the last person to see Kyron. They did not say in that statement where or when she saw him...

In thinking about it, IF she had last seen Kyron at 8:45 in the school corridor, how on earth could LE say for a fact that TH was the last person to see Kyron ? Because there would have been many other people around in that place at that time. Students,teachers,and parents too.... How is it possible that TH was the last person to see Kyron in that corridor ? Doesn't the narrative of that morning imply otherwise ?

Unless LE is really saying something else ? For example, that TH was alone with Kyron when something happened to him... That would indeed make TH the very last person to see Kyron...

All JMO

I saw this pic on NG the other night. It has been posted on this site, but strangely, I didn't think the pic looked the same as what I had seen on NG.

I found another pic of KH with the exhibit and it does not look the same.

I am unable to post the link, as it is a FB transcript, but in the pic posted on this site, there seems to be parts of the exhibit missing compared to the other pic.:waitasec:

If, how would Terri know that they would screw up the attendance for that morning? If she left the school with him, she would maybe know that she had an hour.... So SAY something happens in that hour, and lets say attendance went right, she would get a call, on her cell about Kyron not being there. Then rush back to school. If the attendance was done right, things would be different. So all in all, she would of had an hour, to pull this off, get back to school, and look normal... This is not a theory but a question.... Who would risk an hour??

If, how would Terri know that they would screw up the attendance for that morning? If she left the school with him, she would maybe know that she had an hour.... So SAY something happens in that hour, and lets say attendance went right, she would get a call, on her cell about Kyron not being there. Then rush back to school. If the attendance was done right, things would be different. So all in all, she would of had an hour, to pull this off, get back to school, and look normal... This is not a theory but a question.... Who would risk an hour??

There are just so many things that day that are a mystery of course... However SOOOOO many more things that had to go just perfectly right for her to not get caught or seen at all. I think something is up for sure with TH but not sure she's the only one that knows what happened that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back