Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?

Betty D E, Thanks so much for starting this thread. I have thought the same thing myself for many days. And thought that one of the reasons LE did the flyer was to try and verify OR NOT, who really saw who where & when BECAUSE IT CUTS BOTH WAYS

Way early on, there was something on one of the threads, and I think more than
once, (it could have been on the forensic astrology thread) there was this statement THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY APPEAR, or something very similar. At the time I thought that was very strange, but now it makes more and more sense . . chilling really

Really don’t want to really make you wonder But…
We had a case here where the wife had kept the thought in everyone head that her husband was alive and well by attending functions and always having some sort of excuse as to why her husband wasn’t by her side.

She would say things like “oh he ran out to the car for something, or oh he was in the bathroom and, he is over talking to a friend. Several function people would have staked their life on it that they had all saw and talked to him but they later found out he had been murdered by her week earlier.

Maybe TH was there without Kyron and spoke with people and if asked where is Kyron she could have said any number of things ….

:waitasec:

:eek:

Perhap TH was there, early, and dropped off his backpack and jacket in the classroom. Early, as in the teacher was not there yet and buses did not yet arrive. There were not too many people in the background in pic taken on Friday, yet all displays appear fully set up.

Set up the day before?

Seeing a mom, one might assume the child is there.

TH says she was there. Verified by witnesses to LE? LE not saying.

This is really what I believe happened. Just JMO

Does anyone know how long Desiree has been married to her husband, Tony Young? Has anyone come forward with information about her?

Schools having Science Fairs are certainly run differently from School to school, but with my 3 kids, the pattern was to get the project there and set up, a couple of days before it was open to the public /parents. So set up on Thursday / Friday and then open for public on the Saturday or Sunday. Often as well, parents took photos of the child with their projects at this time, because there were not so many people milling around. Things may have been different at Skiview, but the photos could definitely been taken at set up time, NOT FRIDAY. Because the teachers and principal would be somewhat distracted and pre-occupied with helping etc, they could have remembered seeing StepMom & Kyron, but it really did not have to be Friday . . again another reason for the flyer information MOO :)

I am not sure why we would be questioning the word of two teachers who said they SAW him, not that they thought he might be there. Two students have been interviewed who said they saw him THAT morning, and the PTA president who said that she saw him that morning. What reason would they have to either be lying or "confused"? Seems unlikely that three adults (that we know of) would unexplainably be "confused" on the same day, and then report the exact same thing. There were people in the room in the photo who could be easily identified and would know when they were there and what time of the morning it was. I am sure that LE is more than intelligent enough to figure out to find those people and speak to them.

jmo

I am not sure why we would be questioning the word of two teachers who said they SAW him, not that they thought he might be there. Two students have been interviewed who said they saw him THAT morning, and the PTA president who said that she saw him that morning. What reason would they have to either be lying or "confused"? Seems unlikely that three adults (that we know of) would unexplainably be "confused" on the same day, and then report the exact same thing. There were people in the room in the photo who could be easily identified and would know when they were there and what time of the morning it was. I am sure that LE is more than intelligent enough to figure out to find those people and speak to them.

jmo

when did the adults, teachers, children see kyron before SM sent him down the hall to class or after?

im trying to figure out who seen him before....because the ones that seen him after wouldnt count....since LE stated SM was the last one to see him

You're right, Zimmerman was quoted as saying she saw Kyron getting his picture taken that morning. The really weird thing is, that quote (among others of hers) are no longer in the news article.
Here's the original segment at
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...rtland_bo.html
Now the article at the same link has no mention at all of Zimmerman seeing Kyron or Terri on Friday morning.

STEADFAST- I think this is a really interesting find. When the questionaire came out the other day- the same day this story was "updated"- I thought that the questionaire was really trying to figure out whether Terri was there at all that day. Surely her phone pings will narrow down where she was at 8am. And if she wasn't there at all, then Katy bar the door, this investigation does a 180!

Yes, could tell it wasn't Kyron's project, but who's project is it? Why is pic so similar to Kyron's and idk, could you explain a little about the picture? Did you superimpose it onto a background pic of Kyron's classroom? Sorry, I am not getting it.....

It's a picture of a friend of Kyron's. I merely cut the child out of the picture and colored that area of the picture black because someone was asking about something in the background of the pic and posting the child's image is not allowed here. The picture was in one of the early articles about the case since it was one of the pics Terri is alleged to have posted the day Kyron disappeared. If you look into the early threads, you can find a link to it.

Does anyone know how long Desiree has been married to her husband, Tony Young? Has anyone come forward with information about her?

Come forward with what type of information?

STEADFAST- I think this is a really interesting find. When the questionaire came out the other day- the same day this story was "updated"- I thought that the questionaire was really trying to figure out whether Terri was there at all that day. Surely her phone pings will narrow down where she was at 8am. And if she wasn't there at all, then Katy bar the door, this investigation does a 180!

BBM. I have been wrestling with whether or not TH and/or Kyron were really at the school that morning since very early on in the case. I wasn't even considering cell phone pings, photo-shopping, FB posts, etc. I had serious doubts from the get-go about TH and Kyron actually being at school together the morning of June 4.

The questionnaire that was sent home last Friday practically sealed the deal for me because I believe that LE wants to know who saw Terri, Kyron, or both of them together that morning, where they were seen, and approximately when they were seen. Of course, this is just my opinion.

if any of the witness that said they had seen Kyron on the day of the science fair and it was after SM said she said good bye and watch him walk towards his class room....then their statements have been debunked by LE stating that SM was the last person to see Kyron.

just my opinion

They didn't say when and where ;)

I'd like to know if it's true that Kyron's Dad worked at home on Fridays.
If so, he should be able to tell us what time Terri and Kyron left the house
that morning and what time she got home.

Also why she took his truck instead of her car.

Has he taken a poly? I do suspect her, but also want to know what the Father
was doing all day.

I also am not convinced that Kyron was there with TH that Friday morning, especially after reading this statement in this CNN article..

<The boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, said she last saw Kyron walking down the hallway towards his classroom at Skyline Elementary School, police said. Cell phone records indicate she may not have been at the school at that time, according to a report in People Magazine. Authorities refused to comment on the report.>

BBM..I have read speculation that she may have not been there at all that morning, and that cell pings later in the day put her at SI, but is this the first time we've seen speculation that she was NOT at the school saying her good-bye to Kyron at 8:45 am??? Hmmmm....

(hope I posted the link correctly, first time..sorry!)
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I also am not convinced that Kyron was there with TH that Friday morning, especially after reading this statement in this CNN article..

<The boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, said she last saw Kyron walking down the hallway towards his classroom at Skyline Elementary School, police said. Cell phone records indicate she may not have been at the school at that time, according to a report in People Magazine. Authorities refused to comment on the report.>

BBM..I have read speculation that she may have not been there at all that morning, and that cell pings later in the day put her at SI, but is this the first time we've seen speculation that she was NOT at the school saying her good-bye to Kyron at 8:45 am??? Hmmmm....

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I had missed that article & quote from People Magazine. Thanks. :waitasec:

If that is true, I don't get the 10 day SAR operation. And all the people who claim to have seen them both at the Science Fair.

But this makes the call for July 3rd video tapes a little more interesting, doesn't it?

What about the truck????

Do you think FBI/LE executed a search warrant for house & property approved as early as Friday night and took various samples from the vehicles at that time, so they did not need to impound the cars?

jmo

We just don't know much information. That all came out in the beginning, but given that the LE put that questionaire out, it just makes me wonder if *since then* they have found that those reports are not accuarate or confirmed. It just makes me wonder. We don't know much from the LE. Just the wording of the questionaire makes me think that they need validation that SM was actually there with Kyron.

BBM. But that might be precisely the reason that they're asking for additional and very specific information about the date in question!

It was a hectic morning at Skyline with many parents, students, guests, etc. entering/exiting the building during the science fair. The possibility that people might not remember precisely who they saw, when and where, and under what circumstances comes into question. jmo

Not discounting your theory, but I think in a situation where a child goes missing on that day, then most parents, teachers, and some children are going to remember if they saw them or not. Just saying. When something that crucial happens, most people are going to make it a point to remember.

when did the adults, teachers, children see kyron before SM sent him down the hall to class or after?

im trying to figure out who seen him before....because the ones that seen him after wouldnt count....since LE stated SM was the last one to see him

They stated that they saw them together that morning. So, that would confirm that they were both there during the times that the sm said that she and Kyron were at school taking pictures and touring a few of the other classes.

jmoo

You're right, Zimmerman was quoted as saying she saw Kyron getting his picture taken that morning. The really weird thing is, that quote (among others of hers) are no longer in the news article.
Here's the original segment at
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...rtland_bo.html
Now the article at the same link has no mention at all of Zimmerman seeing Kyron or Terri on Friday morning.

This time line from Oregon Live shows Zimmerman as part of the time line:

"Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin.

At some point, Kyron's homeroom teacher, Kristina Porter, reports him absent."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Interesting... But it could mean that she and Kyron were there and were seen by a number of people but she/they left earlier than she said she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back