Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if they are wording that article from the time she was last seen going off of who's information? Are they going by JH's information or are they actually going by the time WH said HE last saw her which was at the gas station (even though there's no proof of that). So it's possible they are matching his phone and her phone's being together around 12:10pm when they supposedly met at the gas station.

I don't think that's the time-frame they're going by. They know he wasn't where he said he was on that day so that isn't credible information. I believe they're using the "last seen" time-frame of when JH and AJ's sisters saw her Monday morning before they left for work/school.

In fact, they know he was out in Franklin that day and have video of him at the gas station there, as well as a printed receipt. I'd sure love to know what time is stamped on that receipt though.

Pardon me ladies and gentelmen - Id just like to acknowledge the fact that Chelsea hoffman is a giant piece of ****. I'm sick of seeing these savages (at least they can self identify) go after these girl's biological father. The thing about him taking the girls to the house is a rumor that started here and has now gone to facebook, only stated by the savages and no one else. It's really no ones business because he didn't put aj there. Hopefully the people here have knowledge of how crucial it is to have a father figure, especially after you've been exposed to a master manipulator who lived in their house and destroyed their family. Just saying, if anyone tries to attack zach i will go after you, not because I'm a "zach supporter" but because I know what its like to grow up without a father, and how that damages a young girl and follows her for the rest of her life. Seriously after what these girls have been through I don't count on the savages to do what's best for them, they were all manipulated and probably thought wes was the "cool dad"

It's just ********. It's his biological daughters. I'm sure JH can keep the daughter she has with WH. these girls are already truamatized -- I wish people would stop making a bad situation worse and just deal with the few facts we have.

Sorry just had to get that out. The one raging on CH fb would be me. JMHO

And who is SeeAliceSleuth? She bad mouths everyone on this site.

I don't think that's the time-frame they're going by. They know he wasn't where he said he was on that day so that isn't credible information. I believe they're using the "last seen" time-frame of when JH and AJ's sisters saw her Monday morning before they left for work/school.

In fact, they know he was out in Franklin that day and have video of him at the gas station there, as well as a printed receipt. I'd sure love to know what time is stamped on that receipt though.

So they are saying it was Monday that his work van GPS pinged out there? So if the GPS pinged out there Monday around the last time she was last seen there's no way she was with him at the time. So I guess they aren't disclosing dates so they must mean "around the time she was last seen" could have been within a day of that last sighting I guess. They don't say which dates he was out there or the day he got gas. He could have been out there several days. Who knows. :)

Also, I don't think he was working in Franklin on Monday and think he was working locally in the Norfolk maybe Va Beach area that day.

Ugh, as for CH, most rational, well-balanced people have precious little use for her or her ilk. Best to avoid that madness, like one would avoid slamming a brick into your own face.

So they are saying it was Monday that his work van GPS pinged out there? So if the GPS pinged out there Monday around the last time she was last seen there's no way she was with him at the time. So I guess they aren't disclosing dates so they must mean "around the time she was last seen" could have been within a day of that last sighting I guess. They don't say which dates he was out there or the day he got gas. He could have been out there several days. Who knows. :)

No, they never said Monday specifically. It was stated "around the same time" which as we know, was the Monday. It also doesn't say AT the same time, but "around" which could easily be a window of several hours I suppose. While they didn't specifically say Monday, we know it WAS the Monday since that's the day AJ was last seen, and that's the day they're saying WH's gps tracked on that road.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point, despite what LE isn't saying.

Something I've wondered about since the day LE found AJ: Neighbors reported that LE showed up to search the property on Wednesday then returned on Thursday. The NPD department spkesperson said LE started searching the area at 8 a.m. on Thursday. AJ's body was found at 10 a.m..

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

At the time I found it curious that LE would search the property belonging to an abandoned house but not the house itself until a couple of hours later. With the new information saying that GPS coordinates show Wes' work van in the driveway of that house it's even more curious. It's not a big deal, just a loose end that never got tied up in my mind.

Also, I don't think he was working in Franklin on Monday and think he was working locally in the Norfolk maybe Va Beach area that day.

I'm curious why you think that. Even if he wasn't working in Franklin that day, it's quite clear his work van GPS tracked him there.

Something I've wondered about since the day LE found AJ: Neighbors reported that LE showed up to search the property on Wednesday then returned on Thursday. The NPD department spkesperson said LE started searching the area at 8 a.m. on Thursday. AJ's body was found at 10 a.m..

At the time I found it curious that LE would search the property belonging to an abandoned house but not the house itself until a couple of hours later. With the new information saying that GPS coordinates show Wes' work van in the driveway of that house it's even more curious. It's not a big deal, just a loose end that never got tied up in my mind.

Good question. Maybe they were looking for something (not necessarily AJ's body) outside first, to confirm he was there (something to physically tie his work vehicle or him personally) to back up the gps data? Tire tracks, a cigarette butt (he does smoke), a stashed gun, shell casings matching the ones they found in his motel room?

Just guessing.

I've always wondered that as well. If she was outside of the house why wouldn't LE have found her the first time they went out there or searched the property. I guess that's something for some reason we've never discussed much here.

I've always wondered that as well. If she was outside of the house why wouldn't LE have found her the first time they went out there or searched the property. I guess that's something for some reason we've never discussed much here.

I always thought it took so long because they started at the front of the property at the road and worked their way to the back.
Moo

I think she may have been partially buried under dirt and leaves, and surrounded by tall grass.

I'm curious why you think that. Even if he wasn't working in Franklin that day, it's quite clear his work van GPS tracked him there.

Because in one of the news interviews Marissa Jasek did with WH she specifically mentioned he was out there working on that Tuesday and he admitted that. I would think that at this point they would have said on the news that he was out there working Monday too. I know he lies ALOT but I don't see how he would say he drove all the way back from Franklin on that Monday to meet her for that gas station meeting (which we know that didn't happen) and then go all the way back to Franklin which he was late back to work. I'm just thinking that he was in the Norfolk area Monday and Tuesday is when he took her to Franklin and that's when he was driving around looking for a place to hide her.

I always thought it took so long because they started at the front of the property at the road and worked their way to the back.
Moo

That's true but if the grass wasn't that tall at the time, I would have thought that LE would have just done a walk around the house to see if they saw anything like if the house looked broken into from the back. At that point they most likely would have found her then.

I can't remember but didn't one of the neighbors of the house where they found AJ said that LE was out there the day before they found her? Do you think they were checking out the GPS information and then needed to get a search warrant or permission from the house owner if they wanted to search inside?

That's true but if the grass wasn't that tall at the time, I would have thought that LE would have just done a walk around the house to see if they saw anything like if the house looked broken into from the back. At that point they most likely would have found her then.

I'll have to go back and look, but I thought the grass was tall. I also seem to remember the first visit was in the afternoon. That made me think they wanted to come back in the morning with all their equipment etc. I'm not sure, though, so I'm going to go back and check.

I can't remember but didn't one of the neighbors of the house where they found AJ said that LE was out there the day before they found her? Do you think they were checking out the GPS information and then needed to get a search warrant or permission from the house owner if they wanted to search inside?

Yes:

Neighbors said police began searching the property Wednesday, left and returned Thursday morning.

Officer Sam Shenouda, a department spokesman, said police began searching the area about 8 a.m. Thursday.

The remains were found about 10 a.m.

Police marked off the area in the morning with police tape. By the afternoon, investigators seemed to be focusing most of their attention on a heavily wooded area behind the small house.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell#

Yeah, maybe LE decided to get a proper search warrant after scoping out the property. I would think one warrant would cover the house and acreage but maybe not. And we still don't know if AJ's body was hidden in some way so there could be a number of reasons why LE searched the area first. Me, I'd take one look at that abandoned house and make a beeline to it but I'm not LE.

I'll have to go back and look, but I thought the grass was tall. I also seem to remember the first visit was in the afternoon. That made me think they wanted to come back in the morning with all their equipment etc. I'm not sure, though, so I'm going to go back and check.

The video here has some good coverage of the house from the air and ground. The grass is taller in some areas but in the aerial view the grass next to the house is shorter than the surrounding property.

[video=youtube;qMbgRljpCLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMbgRljpCLo[/video]

Yes:

Neighbors said police began searching the property Wednesday, left and returned Thursday morning.

Officer Sam Shenouda, a department spokesman, said police began searching the area about 8 a.m. Thursday.

The remains were found about 10 a.m.

Police marked off the area in the morning with police tape. By the afternoon, investigators seemed to be focusing most of their attention on a heavily wooded area behind the small house.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell#

Yeah, maybe LE decided to get a proper search warrant after scoping out the property. I would think one warrant would cover the house and acreage but maybe not. And we still don't know if AJ's body was hidden in some way so there could be a number of reasons why LE searched the area first. Me, I'd take one look at that abandoned house and make a beeline to it but I'm not LE.

Thank you! I knew I read that somewhere. I always thought it was weird why they didn't find her the first day. You can see in the pictures they have for this article http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell that the grass was tall back in the back it didn't seem that overgrown. Not like they showed it in the most recent video. She must have been covered like they said finding her in a shallow grave and maybe the initial look the day before they didn't see her and went back out the next day with a full team to the property.

After catching up on this thread, I have a few random thoughts. Please correct me if I have the timing wrong or if my logic is off.

If we assume that the "last time" AJ was seen is 7:00 a.m Monday, and WH's work truck turned into the driveway of the house where she was found "around the time" she was last seen, this was a very quick abduction. That's even allowing several hours for "around the time."

AJ died from an overdose (however administered). Ending up at that house so quickly tells me WH intended to kill her. This wasn't recreational use that went wrong and he had to figure something out on the fly. If it all went down this quickly, it seems that he went to JH's house, took AJ, injected her, drove to NC, turned around and dumped her either dead or dying at the house in Franklin. Or he took her to that house, injected her and left. :(

Or he secured her alive at the house for his own use, and returned later and she died of an OD...? Have we ever considered this scenario?

But why? What happened that drove him to do this to AJ? Drug-fueled revenge on JH? Rejection by AJ?

On the other hand, if the time she was "last seen" is later than 7:00 a.m., by someone we don't know about yet, in a place we don't know about yet, that could perhaps change the scenario completely into an accidental, recreational OD covered up by WH. I doubt that, but we don't know for sure. It could still be deliberate.

I'm also a little hung up on the words "around the time" as that seems closer than a several hour window to me.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members