WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy is indeed a victim of her daughter's crimes, as is every other member of the Anthony family.

Unfortunately, she and her husband have squandered the compassion felt by the public on their behalf, by continuing to defend the person who has victimized them, in some odd form of Stockholm syndrome.

If my grandbaby went missing I would find it utterly impossible to believe that my son had done anything to her. Unless I was shown absolute, irrefutable proof that I was wrong I would defend him to the death. "Compassion" from the public be da**ed. But I would have the right to expect that deranged lunatics would not be allowed to camp out on my street screaming and cursing at me. Anyone should have the right to expect that.

I think the people protesting in front of the Anthony's home should channel their energies elsewhere, perhaps into searching for Caylee or volunteering at a soup kitchen. They are not doing anyone any good, not Caylee and certainly not the innocent neighbors either.

Not every protester is a 'deranged lunatic', nor are the looky-loo's who have made the Anthony home a Lizzie-Borden style tourist attraction.

Anyone who disturbs the peace - and that includes the Anthony family - could, and should, be charged with doing so.

Originally Posted by TruthSeeker
I actually blame LE for allowing this to go on. I know all about the right to free speech, etc., but I can promise you if this garbage went on in front of a prominent, respected member of the community these protesters would have been hauled away on some charge or another long ago!

Can you imagine this going on in front of the prosecutor's home with with these same people screaming at him to arrest the :BABY KILLER RIGHT NOW:? Do people honestly think they would be allowed to do this every night to him? Heck no! A public nuisance arrest at least comes to mind.

Lynchings are illegal for a reason (thank heavens!).
***SNIP***

WOW. Great post!

I truly despise what these people are doing. Again, this groups gives people on the Internet a bad name.

People who do not come to the Internet like we do for information only hear, "A group of people who met on the Internet" and that is it. That's all they need to assume all of the people on the net following this case are like this.

One of the hardest things I have had to do as an owner of two true crime discussion forums is to try and change the perception of the people who come to the forums to post. Every time something like this happens it sets us back years.

:clap:

The new, high profile, media attorney is earning his pay.

I don't need the media or an attorney to tell me how to feel and think. Besides, I've seen no let up in the media of absolute unequivocal pronouncements of guilt. Coverage of this case is saturated with presumption of guilt.

Maybe I'm not the one being overly influenced by the media?

.....[SNIP].....There is no particular reason for Casey to park her butt in her parents' house, making it a tourist destination, other than the fact that she apparently has no other place to go. It's not like she's a teenager still under parental care - the woman is 22.

Casey could be under 'home confinement' anywhere, since she more or less voluntarily became homeless before she was arrested.

Maybe the financial backers who fronted her bail could put up first/last/security deposit and rent her an apartment in a gated community somewhere well out of earshot of her parents.

I believe the Judge set the terms of her release.

IMO, the only deranged lunatic in this case KC.

I believe the Judge set the terms of her release.
The judge specified 'home confinement', not the 'home' address. When the Padillas were involved in the case, they at one point considered parking Casey at a 'safe house'.

There is no public right to know where Casey confines herself. As long as her ankle monitor is in range of the monitoring unit, that unit can be placed at any old home.

She could be staying in a hotel room at Disney World and meet the terms of confinement, as long as she doesn't leave the room outside of court-approved excursions.

***SNIP***

WOW. Great post!

I truly despise what these people are doing. Again, this groups gives people on the Internet a bad name.

People who do not come to the Internet like we do for information only hear, "A group of people who met on the Internet" and that is it. That's all they need to assume all of the people on the net following this case are like this.

One of the hardest things I have had to do as an owner of two true crime discussion forums is to try and change the perception of the people who come to the forums to post. Every time something like this happens it sets us back years.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I applaud your cleanup of this site. I only recently started posting here again. I just can't deal with pure nastiness!

***SNIP***

WOW. Great post!

So true! And to add to that, it was in the media that someone at the Anthony home printed out pages from Websleuths, so now the name of WS is probably connected in peoples' mind with this group.

The judge specified 'home confinement', not the 'home' address. When the Padillas were involved in the case, they at one point considered parking Casey at a 'safe house'.

There is no public right to know where Casey confines herself. As long as her ankle monitor is in range of the monitoring unit, that unit can be placed at any old home.

She could be staying in a hotel room at Disney World and meet the terms of confinement, as long as she doesn't leave the room outside of court-approved excursions.

Who is going to pay for a room? She is not working (and with the MOB mentality out there, can't work). Her parents certainly can not afford another montly expense like that and surely the donations for the search for Caylee should not be use to house her. A person not convicted in a court of law to jail certainly would not go there voluntairly if there were any other options. The Padillas are (or should be) out of the picture.

You wonder if the Anthony's are hoping that the state attorney files those homicide charges sooner rather than later, so they can weed their lawn in peace.

LOL, DianeB, you are just TOO funny! I know when I get to your posts I'm going to be laughing. Thanks for the wonderful humor... :clap:

So true! And to add to that, it was in the media that someone at the Anthony home printed out pages from Websleuths, so now the name of WS is probably connected in peoples' mind with this group.

:waitasec:

wait...is it said that the trashy protester group was from the internet? did i miss something?

Maybe people are not overly influenced by the media, but instead outraged at kc's lack of concern for her daughter? lack of cooperation with the people that are trying to find her daughter? Those things don't need to be tried incourt to be valid reasons to point fingers and feel nothing but disgust toward kc.

Cindy is indeed a victim of her daughter's crimes, as is every other member of the Anthony family.

Unfortunately, she and her husband have squandered the compassion felt by the public on their behalf, by continuing to defend the person who has victimized them, in some odd form of Stockholm syndrome.

:woohoo: :woohoo:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Who is going to pay for a room? She is not working (and with the MOB mentality out there, can't work). Her parents certainly can not afford another montly expense like that and surely the donations for the search for Caylee should not be use to house her. A person not convicted in a court of law to jail certainly would not go there voluntairly if there were any other options. The Padillas are (or should be) out of the picture.
Who put up her $500,000 bond? Who put up a $225,000 reward? Who received thousands in licensing fees from ABC for broadcast rights to the Anthony family's home videos and photos?

Just because Casey's ability to steal from anyone within arm's length has been severely limited (she's already picked the family pockets), it doesn't mean the money to house her somewhere other than her parents' house can't be found.

Maybe people are not overly influenced by the media, but instead outraged at kc's lack of concern for her daughter? lack of cooperation with the people that are trying to find her daughter? Those things don't need to be tried incourt to be valid reasons to point fingers and feel nothing but disgust toward kc.

Sure, people have a right to feel disgust and outrage, and they can point fingers about whatever is disgusting or outraging them. But should they have the right to go to a residential neighborhood and make fools of themselves disturbing the peace and bullying and intimidating a victim family?

Do you mean the LE and Tims wonderful org (no sarcasm - they are wonderful people!) that are searching for a corpse? If I believed with all of my heart that my grandchild was alive I too would be very upset at people searching for a corpse!

I do not have enough REAL info to decide that this dear child is dead. I therefore have valid reasons to support searching for a LIVE child. I do not know what is going on in Caysees mind - the possibilities are too many. Being outraged at her actions does not tell me what happened to or where Caylee is. LE has not told me they have evidence that she is definitely dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back