WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you mean the LE and Tims wonderful org (no sarcasm - they are wonderful people!) that are searching for a corpse? If I believed with all of my heart that my grandchild was alive I too would be very upset at people searching for a corpse!

I do not have enough REAL info to decide that this dear child is dead. I therefore have valid reasons to support searching for a LIVE child.
Doesn't Baez have 2 private investigators searching for Caylee? It would certainly be to his client's benefit for her baby to be found alive, and there is no barrier preventing Casey from downloading every possible bit of information to her attorney to assist in that search.

And yet, no Caylee.

LOL! Thanks Truth S! I use to have a signature that said "not to be confused with Truth [space] Seeker" Do not know what happened to the signatures? Good to be back!

LOL, When I fist saw one of your comments I thought "what the heck!" I never said that!! :)

Amen, I have encountered some very rude ppl and I applaud that they try to keep it to a minimum, we are all entitled to our constitutionally protected opinions

I have a thought, if we do have to allow protestors due to their constitutional right to assemble, can the number and time be limited? shouldn't they have to get a permit? just thinking out loud

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I applaud your cleanup of this site. I only recently started posting here again. I just can't deal with pure nastiness!

Originally Posted by Tricia
***SNIP***

WOW. Great post!

I truly despise what these people are doing. Again, this groups gives people on the Internet a bad name.

People who do not come to the Internet like we do for information only hear, "A group of people who met on the Internet" and that is it. That's all they need to assume all of the people on the net following this case are like this.

One of the hardest things I have had to do as an owner of two true crime discussion forums is to try and change the perception of the people who come to the forums to post. Every time something like this happens it sets us back years.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I applaud your cleanup of this site. I only recently started posting here again. I just can't deal with pure nastiness!

I could be mistaken (Tricia please feel free to correct me if I'm wroing), but I think Tricia's point was that WS is different from some of the other "smear sites" you see on the Web. She has worked hard to keep WS a respectable blog where folks can post opposing views without all the nastiness. Granted that's not always easy to do here because some folks get really bent out of shape if someone opposes their view, but overall WS is a very respectable blog.

Thanks, monitors for keeping it clean, and thanks, Trish for creating this great venue and for allowing us to use it as a tool to voice our feelings, differences and opinions. WS rocks!

Respectfully submitted...

Doesn't Baez have 2 private investigators searching for Caylee? It would certainly be to his client's benefit for her baby to be found alive, and there is no barrier preventing Casey from downloading every possible bit of information to her attorney to assist in that search.

And yet, no Caylee.

You are right - thousands looking for a corpse too... and yet....no Caylee.

There is one thing I know we can agree on - both of us wish that Caylee can be found ....
ALIVE!

Sure, people have a right to feel disgust and outrage, and they can point fingers about whatever is disgusting or outraging them. But should they have the right to go to a residential neighborhood and make fools of themselves disturbing the peace and bullying and intimidating a victim family?

I guess that would be up to a judge to decide.

[/I]

I could be mistaken (Tricia please feel free to correct me if I'm wroing), but I think Tricia's point was that WS is different from some of the other "smear sites" you see on the Web. She has worked hard to keep WS a respectable blog where folks can post opposing views without all the nastiness. Granted that's not always easy to do here because some folks get really bent out of shape if someone opposes their view, but overall WS is a very respectable blog.

Thanks, monitors for keeping it clean, and thanks, Trish for creating this great venue and for allowing us to use it as a tool to voice our feelings, differences and opinions. WS rocks!

I second that.

I guess that would be up to a judge to decide.

That could be applied to more than one aspect of this case. ;)

You are right - thousands looking for a corpse too... and yet....no Caylee.

There is one thing I know we can agree on - both of us wish that Caylee can be found ....
ALIVE!
That would indeed be a miraculous day, if Caylee was found to be happily romping in safety and love somewhere.

The judge specified 'home confinement', not the 'home' address. When the Padillas were involved in the case, they at one point considered parking Casey at a 'safe house'.

There is no public right to know where Casey confines herself. As long as her ankle monitor is in range of the monitoring unit, that unit can be placed at any old home.

She could be staying in a hotel room at Disney World and meet the terms of confinement, as long as she doesn't leave the room outside of court-approved excursions.

I think you are misinformed.

[/I]

Tate- you are absolutely right! I have been a member since 2003 and at one point things got a bit rough around here and I stopped posting here. Tricia (and the mods) have worked VERY hard to make this a place to come and learn, sleuth and discuss without fear of that smearing you find at so many other message boards. My hat is off to all of them!

MY GOODNESS, I haven't been able to look thru all the posts, but did you guys notice the little boy getting his arm slammed in the car door?????

I just can't believe this anymore! It makes me angry that the family got into a screaming match that ended up with another child getting hurt. This just sucks, look at the pictures from #24 on, UNFRIGGIN BELIEVABLE!!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17475542/detail.html

Well, I found where you guys mentioned it. I mostly saw that the kid should have been at home, but what I dont see the media discussing about the event was the little boy, although influenced by his parents, was in fact hurt, and crying on the ground. What a shame, shame on all of them.

CASEY TURNS HERSELF IN
The sources said Casey was meeting with her case manager Monday afternoon and had worked out a plan to turn herself in on the new charges in order to avoid the hysteria that has accompanied many of her actions.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

That's the best thing she has done so far, but hey Casey, where's Caylee?

I think I need a break from this case, I feel ready to either cry or the need to slap her. :furious:

That's the best thing she has done so far, but hey Casey, where's Caylee?

I think I need a break from this case, I feel ready to either cry or the need to slap her. :furious:

We all do. The only ones not worried about anything are the Anthonys. They should be worried more than anybody less but of course they aren't

It most definitely is a tactic by LE! The jury pool has been effected nationally. They fully expect to try her without a body and are laying the groundwork to do exactly that.

I'm convinced she is guilty of extreme neglect and obstruction (which is why I want her locked up), but that doesn't mean I wouldn't/couldn't listen to both sides, all the facts and do my job in court. The same is true with any charge that could come her way. Especially, a charge like murder. I don't think Caylee is with us any longer and her mother probably is to blame...but it has to be proven. Who, in their right mind, would want to convict an innocent person?

ETA: Also...the issues I'm convinced she's guilty of (neglect & obstruction), are based on facts and admission. She admits she doesn't know where her toddler is and admits she lied to investigators. So, I'm not jumping to conclusions and LE has nothing to do with it. Still, I would do my best in court.

Not every protester is a 'deranged lunatic', nor are the looky-loo's who have made the Anthony home a Lizzie-Borden style tourist attraction.

Anyone who disturbs the peace - and that includes the Anthony family - could, and should, be charged with doing so.
Exacto! Let the peaceful protest and the those breaking the law be arrested. Also, put parents who 'lose' their children and obstruct efforts to find them in jail until the child is found or the parent is convicted! No bail for child losers!

We all do. The only ones not worried about anything are the Anthonys. They should be worried more than anybody less but of course they aren't

Ah sweetie - do you really think they are not worried? I bet that Grandmothers arms ache to hold that baby again! Its obvious her nerves are about ready to break. She has lost weight and has bags under her eyes. She wants her Caylee home probably more than any one in the whole world does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back