WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He is so laid back and patient to a fault, and he has put up with a LOT from Jose and his 3 ring circus, and for HIM to have made the complaint himself? That does not bode well for ole Jose me thinks...:crazy:

I agree it probably isn't just nothing, but I keep reminding myself that the judge does have an obligation to report a possible violation to the Bar. At this stage, though, it's just a complaint and not a charge or anything. Maybe these people will get a grip!

It's the attorney work product prvilege, and you're correct, since he wasn't working for JBaez in November, but was working instead for the defendant's parents, there is no extension of that privilege. If JBaez made the MISTAKE of attempting to speak or speaking with DCasey about any information that was coming from Casey, or was trying to insert himself into the contractual relationship DCasey had with the ANthony family, then JBaez in deeeeep doodoo.

I'm really tryin to hang on to this fan blade and wished somebody would flip that switch to a slower speed.

Could Conway just be a witness to what DC and JB have done or is he also in trouble?

Thanks!

If Judge S filed one complaint against JB and there were two complaints filed, who filed the second complaint? And were the two complaints referring to the same transgression or were there two different alleged offences?:waitasec:

So, if Baez has knowledge of nefarious things and is disbarred, can the prosecution subpeona him for a deposition? Heh.

I bet, in the privacy of his bedroom, Jose sometimes weeps. I bet he's starting to wish he never picked up the phone. Wishes he never heard the name Casey. Anthony or Dominic, really.

I'd almost feel bad for him if he hadn't been strutting through this whole thing. I just think he's only now realizing he's had a "Kick Me" sign on his back since day one. The funny thing is he wrote the sign! He just didn't know it'd get pinned on him.

I am hoping that this situation pushes the As to come clean during their meetings tomorrow. I know it is a long shot but hopefully they are seeing the chips slowly falling down and are smart enough to save their own butts instead of worrying about KCs. If anyone, I still have some hope that GA will smarten up. Sorry if it is off topic....

They will do their depos with the other one not there, won't they? I'm afraid that even if Cindy remains silent, but in the same room, she may send George signals by the way she chews her gum, moves her eyebrows, or something! :furious::crazy:

So, if Baez has knowledge of nefarious things and is disbarred, can the prosecution subpeona him for a deposition? Heh.

I bet, in the privacy of his bedroom, Jose sometimes weeps. I bet he's starting to wish he never picked up the phone. Wishes he never heard the name Casey. Anthony or Dominic, really.

I'd almost feel bad for him if he hadn't been strutting through this whole thing. I just think he's only now realizing he's had a "Kick Me" sign on his back since day one. The funny thing is he wrote the sign! He just didn't know it'd get pinned on him.

Dunno. There is no such thing as bad press. JB is set for life. Even if he got disbarred he can write his memoirs, go on talk shows to share the inside scoop on Guilty KC and, will be a resident expert and TH for GR on Fox! Even if he falls in he will come out with gold nuggets. Our society seems to have a way of rewarding criminals and scoundrels and making them celebrities and millionaires.

How about LA's attorney Luka! I'd pay money to see that!

Oh me too!...or would I?...No, I wouldn't....but should I?...no, I really shouldn't! :crazy:

Dunno. There is no such thing as bad press. JB is set for life. Even if he got disbarred he can write his memoirs, go on talk shows to share the inside scoop on Guilty KC and, will be a resident expert and TH for GR on Fox! Even if he falls in he will come out with gold nuggets. Our society seems to have a way of rewarding criminals and scoundrels and making them celebrities and millionaires.

True. I just can't see that going on forever, though. He can ride this case for awhile, but after awhile any mainstream media outlet is going to want him gone. His credibility will be shot as the guy who was kicked off the Caylee Anthony case, right? After the trial is over and people finally tire of this case, he won't be able to come back to Florida with any sort of professional reputation. He's handled two cases (akin to this one, including this one) and he's apparently botched them both. And a complaint from a JUDGE. I mean, Jose is a special kind of ignoramus.

You're probably right. I just don't want to imagine Jose smirking his way through guest-hosting stints on GR and I can't see anyone respecting his opinion once his career tanks. I will generously give him three years of quasi-relevance, and then I'll look for him in the appliance section of Best Buy. He'll be selling me a new washing machine, perhaps.

This case has more 'bombshells' than WW 11.

The book revenue alone will ensure that some people will be rolling in clover for years to come. (provided they can avoid charges)

If Judge S filed one complaint against JB and there were two complaints filed, who filed the second complaint? And were the two complaints referring to the same transgression or were there two different alleged offences?:waitasec:

That is what I have been thinking about tonight, too. Are we assuming that the complaints against both BC and JB are related to the same scenarios?

I'm also still really pondering whether JB did lie about the funding of the defense. I am also thinking his request for an emergency ex parte with Judge Strickland might have been right around the time when JB found out that there was a new complaint against him.

Once we find out the date the new complaint was filed, let's back track through news and see what was going on then - i.e. request for ex parte.

This case has more 'bombshells' than WW 11.

The book revenue alone will ensure that some people will be rolling in clover for years to come. (provided they can avoid charges)

Hey! It opened up new jobs for many WS posters. There are many posters here who could hire themselves out a researchers/reference libraries for the authors of those books. And some who should work for LE analyzing ping records and time lines, too.

And I bet most of them would funnel the money right back into missing persons cases, TES, and other worth while endeavours.

That is what I have been thinking about tonight, too. Are we assuming that the complaints against both BC and JB are related to the same scenarios?

I'm also still really pondering whether JB did lie about the funding of the defense. I am also thinking his request for an emergency ex parte with Judge Strickland might have been right around the time when JB found out that there was a new complaint against him.

Once we find out the date the new complaint was filed, let's back track through news and see what was going on then - i.e. request for ex parte.

I am hoping there is more than one reason and that the second complaint is from a reputable source like Judge S is.

Doesn't JB still have a previous complaint outstanding? The one about T Black And World Media? Or was that resolved?

This whole saga just gets stranger-n-stranger, holy hot potatoes!! I want to tell all of you how enlightening and entertaining this thread has become. I am laughing so hard I nearly spill my cup of tea and my laptop about slides off my lap! I LOVE IT!!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am hoping there is more than one reason and that the second complaint is from a reputable source like Judge S is.

Doesn't JB still have a previous complaint outstanding? The one about T Black And World Media? Or was that resolved?

Still outstanding.

I'm really tryin to hang on to this fan blade and wished somebody would flip that switch to a slower speed.

Could Conway just be a witness to what DC and JB have done or is he also in trouble?

Thanks!

Aw, geez! The mental picture...:Banane10:

Or, it could be that DCasey got his information from CINDY, who got it as a result of privileged communications between KC and JB. Notice Cindy and JB are awful chummy lately. And, CINDY said that she "had someone look at that area" already. I am thinking that the breach of privilege, if there is one, is actually JB giving the A's information. Even though they are her parents, they have no rights to KC's privileged communications with her attorney.

When the tape stopped rolling in DC's interview, he may have said "CINDY" told him not to call 911 (after her bad experience with that :-P) and the reason he was worried that it might be privileged info is because she got it from Jose. I think if DC got it from Jose directly, he wouldn't "wonder" if it was privileged, rather he would know for a fact that it was.
Wouldn't it stop or no longer be considered "work product" if he wasn't employed by Baez? The thing that sticks out to me now is how someone, and I can't remember who (may have been BC), threw Casey A.'s name into the mix. First he worked for JB...then he worked for the As...and Casey. Oh, I'm so confused!!

JB = Tonya Harding. (She recently tried to pedal a book about her life and it totally tanked). No one is going to care about this smirky dude after about 2 years. It is doubtful that he can do anything to salvage his career now. He is sunk. Seriously sunk. I predict a bait shop in his future.

IIRC... wasn't his reasoning something like, "I can't work with a client that won't listen to me." Makes me wonder what he was telling them to do that they refused. I wondered then too, but I really wonder now.

For one thing, they kept talking to the media. MN resigned as their attorney after CA gave the tour of their home to People magazine and an indepth interview, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey__Powell