WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Jb has information in his head that indispensible? I mean he has had more visits with her than anyone. I am not sure she could get a fair trial without him at this point. He is a walking database on this case. IMO

I doubt very seriously he is a "walking database". There really is not much to this case if you break it down. Casey was the last one with Caylee. Caylee is gone, Casey cant get her story straight with what she did with Caylee, Casey parties for 31 days, she abandons the car that happens to smell like death, and she lied. Caylees remains are found 6 months later with obvious signs of murder..duct tape around the head, body in trash bags, thrown in the woods..

Its really 2+2=4
JB is not a wealth of information because there is no information, anything she has told him is probably a lie, and if she did tell him the truth and he had any morals he would have had her plead guilty and since that didn't happen, it seems pretty reasonable to me that any lawyer can pick up from here because JB doesn't have a defense, he is still fishing.. Throwing noodles against a wall and seeing what will stick, and so far nothing has

Is it possible that Jb has information in his head that indispensible? I mean he has had more visits with her than anyone. I am not sure she could get a fair trial without him at this point. He is a walking database on this case. IMO
bbm

Good question. JB seems to keep track of the hours he has put into this case in his head instead of in a ledger like most lawyers would do. But, add that to the space in his head for his EGO and those ever dancing dollar signs and I see no room left for anything else.
JB = a walking database is a phrase much like George Carlin's " Please hand me that piano."

I really tried hard not to laugh...truly!

Do any of you have old diaries or journals you wrote in as a young person?

I wonder if you have done what I have done - which is go through "old stuff" stored, find one, read it and think - wow, I was young and naive but I didn't know I was that "head in the stars"!

Picture Casey sitting in "The Big Pen" 25 or 30 years from now, sitting reading about her case. More mature and all that.

Do you think she is going to wonder - what the hell was I doing with that Doofus Baez, and did he really just get away with this behavior and being such a s***bag lawyer? Besides me and my LWOP?

I doubt very seriously he is a "walking database". There really is not much to this case if you break it down. Casey was the last one with Caylee. Caylee is gone, Casey cant get her story straight with what she did with Caylee, Casey parties for 31 days, she abandons the car that happens to smell like death, and she lied. Caylees remains are found 6 months later with obvious signs of murder..duct tape around the head, body in trash bags, thrown in the woods..

Its really 2+2=4
JB is not a wealth of information because there is no information, anything she has told him is probably a lie, and if she did tell him the truth and he had any morals he would have had her plead guilty and since that didn't happen, it seems pretty reasonable to me that any lawyer can pick up from here because JB doesn't have a defense, he is still fishing.. Throwing noodles against a wall and seeing what will stick, and so far nothing has

Although I too suspect that Baez is unlikely to be a walking database on this case, I totally disagree that there is "not much to this case." There are a number of complex issues from either side's POV. For example, how do you interpret the cell phone pings? Also, I disagree that it is "immoral" to put the State to its proof, particularly since the facts supporting premeditation are pretty thin.

If you do the math, getting rid of Baez makes for a stronger team. So be careful.. IMO
Hercules and Zeus and Xena could not deliver her from the River Hades which is waiting...good riddance if they get rid of him...then maybe this can move forward appropriately without all the malarky that IS Jose Baez. :)

Its really 2+2=4

BRAVO!!!:croc:

Do any of you have old diaries or journals you wrote in as a young person?

I wonder if you have done what I have done - which is go through "old stuff" stored, find one, read it and think - wow, I was young and naive but I didn't know it was that "head in the starts"!

Picture Casey sitting in "The Big Pen" 25 or 30 years from now, sitting reading about her case. More mature and all that.

Do you think she is going to wonder - what the hell was I doing with that Doofus Baez, and did he really just get away with this behavior and being such a s***bag lawyer? Besides me and my LWOP?

IMO she'll think something more like "Thank G0d for small favors" and will begin working on her "ineffective assistance of counsel" appeal in record time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV