WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theonly1, Thanks! I'm not good at putting words together or I would do it. They would probably "delete" my message just cause they wouldn't understand me. Maybe somebody with a better handle on sounding like a pro will do it for us.

Well, that sucks. Sounds like he will still be in charge? I hoped he would back his mug up some. Just figured the "Showboating" would calm down.

The showboating never stops...just name the vessel, attach side-scan sonar and launch.

:crazy:

I have a question. Somewhere, it was mentioned that JB told one (or more) of KC's friends to either buy a prepaid cell phone, or, he gave them one to use to talk to her during the time she was out on bond (presumably so that the calls wouldn't be traceable). If he did either, told or gave, would this not be illegal - the attorney is making an effort to obstruct LE's investigation?

It was Annie D. I think she said it in her depo. IIRC, JB gave it to her while she was at the house when KC was out on bail.

It was Annie D. I think she said it in her depo. IIRC, JB gave it to her while she was at the house when KC was out on bail.

He gave her an ACTUAL phone or just a new phone number to call KC? Please don't make me go listen to the depo again! I couldn't bare to torture myself like that tonight! :crazy:

He gave her an ACTUAL phone or just a new phone number to call KC? Please don't make me go listen to the depo again! I couldn't bare to torture myself like that tonight! :crazy:

I remember it being that KC had a new #.

That's what I remember also, Annie did not get a phone. Or if she did, she did not state that anywhere, just that Casey had a number to call.

Yes, I think that is right now that you typed it out. I'll have to listen to the depo again & brush up! LOL

That's what I remember also, Annie did not get a phone. Or if she did, she did not state that anywhere, just that Casey had a number to call.

I was gonna say...dang...Baez was givin' out free phones left and right like it was a "phone free-for-all" lol.

I wonder where the A's hid that phone after KC went back to jail?

I know that it's not illegal for Baez to do, but it just goes to show that he didn't trust the house phone. I'm sure he figured it was bugged!

I was gonna say...dang...Baez was givin' out free phones left and right like it was a "phone free-for-all" lol.

I know that it's not illegal for Baez to do, but it just goes to show that he didn't trust the house phone. I'm sure he figured it was bugged!

DC's front left pocket is my guess.

It also shows that he knew or thought that there were things that might be said that he didn't want LE to hear, IMO. You know, things like "If you find the body, DON'T call LE."

It also shows that he knew or thought that there were things that might be said that he didn't want LE to hear, IMO. You know, things like "If you find the body, DON'T call LE."
But, something also tells me that LE might have had a Plan B in place in case something like the 'ole phone switcheroo happened. I don't think it's a mere coincidence that LE took cell phones with that one subpoena...or that the As were sweeping for bugs. LE, IMO, knows exactly what this family has been up to (at least I pray they do).

Searchfortruth--------nuttin yet but am ready for this pimple to pop. Why oh why doesn't somebody stop this madness?

Do we know what the complaint is about yet? I know there's been a lot of theorizing, but has anything concrete been reported?

:waitasec: Anyone heard anything yet? It seems like this would of already been resolved if Baez was innocent of any misdoings.

Remember too, there was a third complaint filed by an unknown person. Wonder where that has gone, if anywhere, yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV