• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as not to edit my above post further, lol...

Remember way back when George Anthony made a comment about Casey, saying he just knew it...Casey is just like one of his (GA's) sisters who has a "problem". I would quote if I could figure out where I read it, but it was here somewhere.
So, GA is indicating that he had been suspecting that Casey was indeed "problematic", moreso than a normal person and even had the nerve to suspect in public that she may be as sick as his own sister.

Where are the Anthony relatives? GA's parents didn't attend the memorial for Caylee, as I recall. I'd love to find out about his sister to whom he refers. I think it was GA's sister. Could be either of them's siblings (GA or Cindy's) for all I know. Anyone know about this? We hear plenty about Cindy's family but nothing about George's. Possibly, someone is swapping crazy genes in these families.

****respectfully snipped****

Snipped

Hi Per,

IIRC George has a sister who is bi-polar. I don't have time to find the link right now.....it may have been in an email from Cindy to her Mom? I'm sure it was documented somewhere.

It's just all so sad.

Yes, you are correct. George mentioned in his LE/FBI interview about a sister who had a "problem" I don't recall him mentioning what her issue was.
He briefly mentioned his parents(being elderly) and a sister. How she or someone on his side of the family was supposed to come to Orlando to help the A's but eventually did not...

Does anyone know if Lee graduated from high school and whether he was in a regular class. A vocational program or a special class? Just wondering. We know Casey didn't finish high school ...

Could be a similar diagnosis they both hide behind

According to Lee in his Depo with Morgan and ZG, Lee Attended Winter Park high for 1 year then transferred to Colonial High where he finished high school.

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_Lee-Anthony-deposition-a-summary/blog/197289/72667.html

"Morgan asks some establishing questions- even joking w/Lee about where they both attended high school, Winter Park, - Lee attended there for 9th grade and then went on to finish high school at Colonial- saying he wished he'd stayed at Winter Park."

I'v never met a family who used so many glossy words for the word 'Lying or lie" LA's statement at his deposition of "Being truthfull is not the same as being forthcomming!" I may have that quote alittle off, but I believe they were words to that effect. Morgan's attorney still couldn't nail his statement down. I find it amazing that the A family are able to construct their sentences based on what they want you to think while they are supposed to be going through a horrendouse berevevement period. If the A's could bottle up their stamina they could become millionairs! Maybe Lee and his parents current silence is speaking volumns.

Lee just gives me a serious case of the creeps . He talks in word salad which I detest, the giggling just chills me. I dont believe him and feel like he is trying to sell
a story.

I never had an opinion of how Lee was thinking until:

the public memorial
the depo

where he revealed where he stood

:floorlaugh: word salad :laugh:

Lee just gives me a serious case of the creeps . He talks in word salad which I detest, the giggling just chills me. I dont believe him and feel like he is trying to sell
a story.

I have always wondered why the family of the A's never showed up for support and assistance on the various searchs by Euquasearch and other searchs....

None ever showed up for Sunday dinner. And, that is on either side.

In my family ....we must be very differnet from the a's. Everybody shows up if there is illness, or a broken leg....or some one winds up in the hospital.

When there was a death, people came from far away...

It has always seemed peculiar that there are NO close family ties.

The A's must have provoked a lot of anger and arueing amongst the family, That is all I can figure.

I'm still not happy that LE didn't charge LA with obstruction.

I can't shake the hunch that Casey confided in Lee as to where Caylee would be found. Lee was front and center in the beginning, openly supportive of the entire family and then... nothing. He disappeared from sight. Lee's inappropriate laughing during his depo, the FBI interviews in the beginning just makes my skin crawl. There's so much about Lee that just doesn't mesh for me. I think about Lee's lawyer announcing on TV that his client could be facing charges from LE. It makes sense to me if Lee was the one who tipped off the PI to search in those woods. These are just my opinions, of course. I've been uneasy about Lee from the beginning.

I'm still not happy that LE didn't charge LA with obstruction.

Oh it's not over yet. If they were to charge any of the A's at this point - they would scream the 5th. There is not hurry to charge anyone and if they wait until after the trial, they have nothing to plead the 5th to. It's still not over and there is no hurry. IMHO their day is coming we just have to sit back and wait.

I thought Lee's statements during the deposition at times confusing, but I also believed he revealed his true feelings when he said that he believed everything his sister told him, because he had to.

IMO he was cooperating with LE in the very first few days or weeks; some of his statements to Casey during his jail visits re: "reaching out" to LE, etc., made me think that he really wanted to know the truth. However, when the lawyer/media machine pressure got too great, and perhaps all of Casey's "leads" and "clues" availed nothing but falsehoods and dead ends, he concluded his investigation and dropped out. I think he knew that very first night that Cindy brought Casey home that Caylee was no longer living, and was hoping to find that it was a horrible accident and that his sister would eventually tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.
I believe that he somehow came to terms with the loss, and decided to show a united front with George and Cindy and try to get Casey exonerated. Yes, his behavior and manner of speech are odd to me, also, but I consider how he must have had to grow up in such a dysfunctional environment, and how hard it was to cope with Caylee's death, the media, LE, atty's, and especially the hatred literally spewed onto his family's home by protestors who seemed to be equally as dysfunctional in their lust to vilify them.

I am not making excuses for Lee's behavior, nor George and Cindy's; I don't have the right to judge anyone. I just think he has difficulty expressing himself appropriately, and is caught in the middle of a hellish nightmare that I could not imagine enduring, ever. Even so-called "perfect" people would crack under this kind of grief and the scrutiny of the world upon them.

After Casey was arrested the 2nd time, CA & GA went to California to be interviewed on Larry King Live and check into a possible Caylee sighting. The morning after their "live" interview, there was a court hearing, I can't remember "what" the hearing was about, but for some reason Casey didn't need to appear. However; that morning when it came time for the hearing, Lee was the only one who came to court as GA & CA were at the LA airport on their way back. While he was at the courthouse, that's when RK found the remains.:eek:

Now, I've often wondered if Lee came to court to let Casey know, in his own way, that little Caylee's remains were going to be discovered, and that "he" was going to put an end to the charade. :waitasec:

I believe that Lee was told by Casey during her release on "bond" where Caylee was, but he had to "swear" to never tell anyone! So, he confided in DC, and that's why DC went to the area, twice - on LA's insistance! (so, herein fits JH's account of "who" had tipped off DC)...

Now, that also explains "why" Casey was so "shocked" when the remains were found, only LA knew!!! How could he betray her like that, she thought!!:furious: Remember, LA has also stated that he has "always believed everything Casey has told him (including where Caylee could be found)!"

With that being said, I believe LA should face charges for "obstruction", as he knew where the remains were, he knew because Casey told him, and rather than go to the authorities, he told DC, so that DC could find a way to have the remains discovered without any of the A's having to admit that they already knew that Caylee was dead. I believe that's also why the A's went to LA to "follow-up" on a possible "sighting" in California, and interview with Larry King...they could all act as though this finding came as a total "shock"! However; their actions upon returning to Florida prove that none of them were SHOCKED ... they have been orchestrating this entire scenario in their desperation to keep what's left of their family, including Casey ... after all, "what's done is done"!

Shame on every single one of them ... if for any reason they get away with their actions, I believe that there is an ultimate punishment in the "hereafter":furious: But, I believe that justice will be served, I just hope that it is served upon each and everyone in this family!:behindbar

I couldn't have said it better myself mommabear! The biggest reason I wouldn't want to be in their shoes is the fact that they will each have to face their Maker.

Regardless of anyone’s opinion of Lee after the facts, I am floored that C and G Anthony have not responded to the allegations of sexual misconduct regarding their son and Casey. :confused:I can’t imagine how Lee feels knowing that his parents continue to choose Casey over Caylee and now him.

What kind of people allow their son to first of all be implicated as the father of Caylee and not come forth with the real father’s name to spare their son from this?

And now they continue to allow him to be hurt and maligned by their daughter and her lies. If he isn’t a tad messed up from his experiences as a member of this so called family, I want whatever therapist he is seeing.

I do believe he is loyal to a fault but it will never be enough.

Regardless of anyone’s opinion of Lee after the facts, I am floored that C and G Anthony have not responded to the allegations of sexual misconduct regarding their son and Casey. :confused:I can’t imagine how Lee feels knowing that his parents continue to choose Casey over Caylee and now him.

What kind of people allow their son to first of all be implicated as the father of Caylee and not come forth with the real father’s name to spare their son from this?

And now they continue to allow him to be hurt and maligned by their daughter and her lies. If he isn’t a tad messed up from his experiences as a member of this so called family, I want whatever therapist he is seeing.

I do believe he is loyal to a fault but it will never be enough.

Can you even begin to imagion what it must be like in that household.

And, being a child brought up by people who lie and cheat!

No wonder the kids grew up strange.

I had hopes for LA at first, but he has bent to cindy's wishes...how does his girl friend handle all of that?

They are all muddled up.

After viewing all three depositions, I have to say this about LA, even with the weird giggling: he showed up when he was supposed to, he was cooperative, respectful, didn't chew gum and came off looking like a gentleman. Regardless of his support of KC, his parents could learn a few lessons from him.

No change. I've always thought he was creepy and stupid.

After Casey was arrested the 2nd time, CA & GA went to California to be interviewed on Larry King Live and check into a possible Caylee sighting. The morning after their "live" interview, there was a court hearing, I can't remember "what" the hearing was about, but for some reason Casey didn't need to appear. However; that morning when it came time for the hearing, Lee was the only one who came to court as GA & CA were at the LA airport on their way back. While he was at the courthouse, that's when RK found the remains.:eek:

Now, I've often wondered if Lee came to court to let Casey know, in his own way, that little Caylee's remains were going to be discovered, and that "he" was going to put an end to the charade. :waitasec:

I believe that Lee was told by Casey during her release on "bond" where Caylee was, but he had to "swear" to never tell anyone! So, he confided in DC, and that's why DC went to the area, twice - on LA's insistance! (so, herein fits JH's account of "who" had tipped off DC)...

Now, that also explains "why" Casey was so "shocked" when the remains were found, only LA knew!!! How could he betray her like that, she thought!!:furious: Remember, LA has also stated that he has "always believed everything Casey has told him (including where Caylee could be found)!"

With that being said, I believe LA should face charges for "obstruction", as he knew where the remains were, he knew because Casey told him, and rather than go to the authorities, he told DC, so that DC could find a way to have the remains discovered without any of the A's having to admit that they already knew that Caylee was dead. I believe that's also why the A's went to LA to "follow-up" on a possible "sighting" in California, and interview with Larry King...they could all act as though this finding came as a total "shock"! However; their actions upon returning to Florida prove that none of them were SHOCKED ... they have been orchestrating this entire scenario in their desperation to keep what's left of their family, including Casey ... after all, "what's done is done"!

Shame on every single one of them ... if for any reason they get away with their actions, I believe that there is an ultimate punishment in the "hereafter":furious: But, I believe that justice will be served, I just hope that it is served upon each and everyone in this family!:behindbar

I agree with this theory. I think it also explains LA's "CMA, CMA" mantra at the memorial. He felt guilty for 'betraying' his sister and was trying to communicate that to her. I know he gives a lot of people the creeps. I know he's unusual, but of all the A's, I find him the least offensive.

Seems a bit peculiar. I thought that I read that his girlfriend, Mallory, was pregnant but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro