• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking the same thing. I'm seeing some things in Lee that have me wondering.. talk about mimicing human behavior, faking human emotions (rather horribly, I must add). I personally don't think Lee "feels".

I always enjoy your posts and I have picked up that you have alot of mental health knowledge. I would so love to hear what it is you pick up on from LA and what that has you wondering. My first impression of him was that he was trying to find the truth but after the giggling at the smell and the CMA comments, I just don't know what to make of LA. I cannot imagine how LA could have walked out of his childhood w/o some resentment for always being in the shadow of KC. It's clear she was the "sun" in that household and everything and everyone revolved around her. Esp. being that he is the first born. He certainly would have issues over that wouldn't he? jmo

Am I rethinking my position on Lee?
Heck NO!! I'm just waiting for the sound of handcuffs...

I always enjoy your posts and I have picked up that you have alot of mental health knowledge. I would so love to hear what it is you pick up on from LA and what that has you wondering. My first impression of him was that he was trying to find the truth but after the giggling at the smell and the CMA comments, I just don't know what to make of LA. I cannot imagine how LA could have walked out of his childhood w/o some resentment for always being in the shadow of KC. It's clear she was the "sun" in that household and everything and everyone revolved around her. Esp. being that he is the first born. He certainly would have issues over that wouldn't he? jmo

I see lots of resentment in Lee. He seems to act like he's got his sisters back but he's the one who told LE half of the bad stuff they know about Casey. To me, it's obvious he always took a back seat to Casey, no matter how good he was. But I also see him as one of his mothers weapons. His loyalty IMO is with his mother.

I wish I knew more about this illness Cindy told LE that Lee had when he was little..

Lee's illness "when he was little" -- can you tell us more, please?

Lee in his teenage years was given Accutane and he had a bad reation to it. I know my son took it and he had to have monthly blood/urine tests. There is a danger to the liver and kidneys. Cindy never really went into too much details except he was sick for a year. You are also hyper sensitive to the sun when on this med. HTH

"His writings on the internet when he was devastated because the MARRIED woman he had a child with aborted his child, were extremely bizarre and dark. While Casey was messing around with the HUSBAND of this married woman."

Is there a link for this?

Lee in his teenage years was given Accutane and he had a bad reation to it. I know my son took it and he had to have monthly blood/urine tests. There is a danger to the liver and kidneys. Cindy never really went into too much details except he was sick for a year. You are also hyper sensitive to the sun when on this med. HTH

And, women who take Accutane have to have monthly pregnancy tests. It's highly teratogenic.

It's usually prescribed for severe and chronic acne, that doesn't yield to other treatment.

It works very quickly, and very well. But, the patient's blood values have to be watched.

Treatment is 5.5 months, at minimum, IIRC.

I had a very strange, anomalous form of cystic rosacea, when I was younger. So anomalous that my dermatologist said she could have written a journal article. Had to take a course of it. It saved my life!

I have always wondered why the family of the A's never showed up for support and assistance on the various searchs by Euquasearch and other searchs....

None ever showed up for Sunday dinner. And, that is on either side.

In my family ....we must be very differnet from the a's. Everybody shows up if there is illness, or a broken leg....or some one winds up in the hospital.

When there was a death, people came from far away...

It has always seemed peculiar that there are NO close family ties.

The A's must have provoked a lot of anger and arueing amongst the family, That is all I can figure.

We come from the same kind of kinfolks 'cause ours will show up for the darndest things, all of the above including:
the birth of a new motorcycle,
the birth of a new baby,
wedding,
someone goes to jail,
someone gets out of jail,
hangnail,
barbque,
4th of July,
beer,
I mean, family and friends are here e-v-e-r-y single day. That is what makes our life go round.

The whole CMA he was moaning at Caylee's Memorial was weird either it was for Caylee, KC or it meant, Cover My A$$. The boy has issues.

The whole CMA he was moaning at Caylee's Memorial was weird either it was for Caylee, KC or it meant, Cover My A$$. The boy has issues.

I'll go with Cover My A$$!! I think he's scared to death-this is something Mommy can't fix!!:furious:

I haven't changed my thoughts on Lee. I think he is probably the least offensive of the lot, but he is extremely weak and has failed Caylee. After the bumbling 'CMA' nonsense and his subsequent inconsistence in not supporting Casey in court, I am baffled by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela