• I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha saw Lisa at 4:30pm
Samantha's daughter (4 yrs old) saw Lisa at 6:30pm.
No sightings after that.

We have these facts and these will be considered when looking at the timeline.

Can we assume that samantha and her daughter verified the clothing Lisa was wearing?

Why would an intruder undress a baby to take her from the house?

Sarcasm noted, but no problem.

This is true...most of the time, it is a family member or somebody they know. There is hope though there will be no trial because nine times out of ten, there is no strange DNA at the scene the body is hid well or they got lucky and they walk. No need to worry.

OTOH, most innocent parents make sure they are cleared first. BTW, DB failed the poly...and hired a few attorneys to stop the bad Po Po from being mean to her any more.

I have considered other alternatives. It could be a family member but if it is, the parents are covering for them...so it comes back to them again.

.....as far as a stranger, I have stated very clearly many times how that is very unlikely, as far as I am concerned.

bbm
Me too. I've tried hard to fit one of the stoop sitters or a neighbor into the equation. All things considered I can't help but go back to the parents of Lisa as being perps or one being a perp and the other covering for them. moo

DB tells us that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple top with kittens when she was put to bed on Oct 3 at 6:40pm.

For those that believe the intruder theory and Jersey or somebody had this mostly undressed baby wearing only a diaper, being quiet in the chill of night, how and why did he remove lisa's clothing?

Does this fit in with the fact that LE found Lisa's described clothing in the home on the in-depth search? and if so, how does it? That means there is another clue. The intruder undressed the baby before removing her from the house. Okiedokiethen...

Why would an intruder undress a baby to take her from the house in the cold?

I thought about that when I was out and about today. It was cool and windy, 61 degrees felt much cooler than 61. It was cool enough that I needed a jacket. Moo, there is no good excuse for Lisa to be out in only a diaper.

I question the man in the road even carrying a baby. A dog possibly-not sure about a baby.

Samantha saw Lisa at 4:30pm
Samantha's daughter (4 yrs old) saw Lisa at 6:30pm.
No sightings after that.

We have these facts and these will be considered when looking at the timeline.
I don't think I would consider a 'sources say' kind of report a fact. ANY body could be a source good or bad. Just sayin....
Makes me put Jim Spellman on a higher platform for his fight against this also.

SBM
BBM
FWIW There is a foxnews report that says " 'sources close to the investigation' say that SB says" that she saw the baby in her at 4:30and she appeared fine and her daughter saw her at 6:30.

The 4:30 time for the sighting really bothers me. I cannot understand why SB would not have seen a living breathing baby AFTER that time if she indeed ate dinner there at 5;30 and stayed there with her 4 yr old until 10;30 pm. That really seems odd to me. It is a very small house. Was the baby 'out of the way' from 4:30 on? She heard no crying, no babbling at all that night? There were 3 kids running around playing in that house and that baby sat silently all night?

That is even before Dad left for work? That 4:30 sighting leaves the window open for him to have disposed of the baby. The sighting by a 4 yr old means nothing, imo. Anyone can convince a 4 yr od=ld of anything, so I give that sighting no credibility.

With in "Intruder" theory going strong here. We now have him/her turning on all the lights in the house EXCEPT in Lisa's room. He/she undressed lisa, walked into the kitchen, stole the phones and either called from Lisa's house or somewhere close by when left the premises. He/she didn't even think to put a blanket around the child...but he/she thought to make a call from one of the three phones and of course he/she picked the phone that didn't work. The call was made close to the Irwin residence perhaps even..from inside the residence.

Can anyone tell me why neither parent thought to call the one cell phone that was working after they called 911 if not before?

The 4:30 time for the sighting really bothers me. I cannot understand why SB would not have seen a living breathing baby AFTER that time if she indeed ate dinner there at 5;30 and stayed there with her 4 yr old until 10;30 pm. That really seems odd to me. It is a very small house. Was the baby 'out of the way' from 4:30 on? She heard no crying, no babbling at all that night? There were 3 kids running around playing in that house and that baby sat silently all night?

That is even before Dad left for work? That 4:30 sighting leaves the window open for him to have disposed of the baby. The sighting by a 4 yr old means nothing, imo. Anyone can convince a 4 yr od=ld of anything, so I give that sighting no credibility.

If we want to consider everything, there is a chance Lisa was gone or had died by dinnertime on OCt 3.

BBM. Has SB made any public statements as to what she had seen or heard that night?

For the SODDI theorist, this intruder had to spend a heck of lot of time in the house before leaving. If the LE found Lisa's described clothing, like the ones described in the warrant, this lends credence to a preposterous storyline told by the parents....but I will consider what others have to say about the intruder.

Going with the people who believe that man walking was carrying Lisa...This means that either he removed the clothing or DB did. Since DB has no recollection of the evening, what is the consensus on who removed Lisa's clothes.

For the SODDI theorist, this intruder had to spend a heck of lot of time in the house before leaving. If the LE found Lisa's described clothing, like the ones described in the warrant, this lends credence to a preposterous storyline told by the parents....but I will consider what others have to say about the intruder.

Going with the people who believe that man walking was carrying Lisa...This means that either he removed the clothing or DB did. Since DB has no recollection of the evening, what is the consensus on who removed Lisa's clothes.

The neighbor said she saw a baby's bare arm and leg. DB said she put BL to bed in a tshirt and shorts. BL could still have been still wearing the tshirt and shorts when the neighbor saw the baby's arm and leg.

The tshirt in the warrant was not the tshirt DB described BL wearing.

With in "Intruder" theory going strong here. We now have him/her turning on all the lights in the house EXCEPT in Lisa's room. He/she undressed lisa, walked into the kitchen, stole the phones and either called from Lisa's house or somewhere close by when left the premises. He/she didn't even think to put a blanket around the child...but he/she thought to make a call from one of the three phones and of course he/she picked the phone that didn't work. The call was made close to the Irwin residence perhaps even..from inside the residence.

Can anyone tell me why neither parent thought to call the one cell phone that was working after they called 911 if not before?

Your post reminds me of one of my (many) crazy hypotheses that answers why the abductor would take the phones. Perhaps the abductor took the phones expecting the parents to call them. It would give the parents a way to contact the abductor so that he could demand a ransom.

No, I don't believe it for a minute. Just a thought.

The neighbor said she saw a baby's bare arm and leg. DB said she put BL to bed in a tshirt and shorts. BL could still have been still wearing the tshirt and shorts when the neighbor saw the baby's arm and leg.

The tshirt in the warrant was not the tshirt DB described BL wearing.

Are you sure? Why would LE take it then?

I just believe if someone is kidnapping a baby and not hiding carrying her around,which would be easy to do,would have been sloppy enough to leave evidence showing it was a kidnapping.Plus,being stupid enough to turn on all the lights and carry a baby out of the house with neighbors so close.A dumpster being set on fire would have attracted attention with a bunch of firetrucks,only awakening everyone around to see a person with a baby being carried around that late.It just seems the dumpster fire,lights on and maybe even one sighting is decoy,for whatever purpose.

Are you sure? Why would LE take it then?

DB described BL in purple shorts and white kittens tshirt. The warrant said purple shorts and tshirt with cartoon or Disney characters. Sorry I can't remember the exact description. Maybe someone has a link to the warrant. I'm assuming LE took them because they were close to what DB described.

DB described BL in purple shorts and white kittens tshirt. The warrant said purple shorts and tshirt with cartoon or Disney characters. Sorry I can't remember the exact description. Maybe someone has a link to the warrant. I'm assuming LE took them because they were close to what DB described.

Exactly and what makes one conclude they weren't the same thing? When Le asks for description, they ask for size, make, material and when purchased. Dollars to donuts it is exactly what she described.

They didn't take it because it was close, they took it because it was a good match, just as she described.

For the SODDI and Jersey being the dude...one could make a case for the undressed baby and LE finding the clothing she was wearing in the home.

DB described BL in purple shorts and white kittens tshirt. The warrant said purple shorts and tshirt with cartoon or Disney characters[/B] .Sorry I can't remember the exact description. Maybe someone has a link to the warrant. I'm assuming LE took them because they were close to what DB described.

No apology necessary. How do you see these clothes as different?

The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry."The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.

The affidavit lists items that investigators took from the house, including a multicolored comforter, purple shorts, a Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a Cars-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

Bradley has previously told investigators that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple t-shirt when she last saw her on the night of Oct. 3, the night Lisa vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46