What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an expert but don't they use gas cans, empty apartments and chloroform to make meth??:waitasec:

Oh my. That just hit me. I have a friend I was talking about this case with earlier, and he's an ex user. Got his life together, family, job, hates what he did, hates people who still use. Anywhoo.. He made that same suggestion, that she was prolly doing meth. I guess I'll have to interview him when I see him next. heh.

Oh my. That just hit me. I have a friend I was talking about this case with earlier, and he's an ex user. Got his life together, family, job, hates what he did, hates people who still use. Anywhoo.. He made that same suggestion, that she was prolly doing meth. I guess I'll have to interview him when I see him next. heh.

Hey,
I know this is off topic, but it might be worth mentioning.
Maybe you should make a thread about a possible meth connection to CA. I know absolutley nothing about it other than it is a drug. Also, I once worked at this place where the FBI came in and showed us a book of people that were wanted on theft and fraud charges. Anyway, the people had these pits on their faces, and the FBI said that it was because of meth. That is all I know about meth users. It would be cool if someone shed some light on this.

Also, her skin looked smooth. How long does it take to get the pits?

Target has a lot of trendy clothing for cheap. Cute underwear, tops, accessories... It's very easy to spend over $100 if you like clothing and cosmetics.

She bought a trench coat, a hat, spy glass,graphite powder, brushes, toy handcuffs, string, dixie cups, a voice changer from the toy dept, a map, notebooks, powdered doughnuts, bottled frappuccino's etc. Gosh silly y'all! She said she would steal from anybody to find Caylee, she needed supplies, ya know!

I'm intrigued by check #143.

This Target is on the other side of town. What was she doing there? Winter Garden is nowhere near her house.

Also, does anyone here know if LE confirmed a Bank of America account with $10,000-$15,000 in it? I think TL said that she said that she had a bank account with BoA and Wachovia. Well, obviously she had an account with BoA if she was cashing a $250 check there. They will only cash checks if you have an account with them.

Banks will also cash checks drawn from one of their accounts even if the person cashing the check does not have an account. I had a "shady" employer who would write payroll checks on a BOA account and I would hike my butt to BOA, cash the check then go to my bank and make a deposit. I was always so afraid that the payroll account wouldn't have enough money if I waited a day or two.

She must be one smoooooth operator to pull off the check scheme. I know what I go through to cash my own check at a store. I need to to show photo ID, tell 'em my current phone #, and color of my underwear!

You know Target should be help accountable too for letting her cash a check that didnt belong to her. She should have been asked for her drivers licence.

You know Target should be help accountable too for letting her cash a check that didnt belong to her. She should have been asked for her drivers licence.
I wonder if she had a "friend" that worked at the store.

7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250

So, she had to know Amy would find this out, since Amy was coming in from Puerto Rico. How do you explain this to a friend who has been so nice to loan you her car for a week?

If she wrote a check to a store that doesn't automatically withdraw funds for checks she would not be able to return the merchandise for cash. There would be a waiting period for returns.

Not always true! I just found out that since I wrote a check to I think it was Marshalls... they gave me cash back the next day (it had NOT cleared my account.. I check online) but they said that they recover the money anyways so they just do refunds.

So, she had to know Amy would find this out, since Amy was coming in from Puerto Rico. How do you explain this to a friend who has been so nice to loan you her car for a week?

Thanks for saying this... I've thought for awhile that her behavior was almost reckless at the end... even the heavy use of credit cards belonging to George and Cynthia.

I think she knew that she was at the end of the line and just decided to live it up.

The checks are all low numbers... could they be starter checks? No name or address pre-printed?

You CAN return items for cash at Target if you paid with a check, but you have to wait 7 days. Ignore what I said earlier, sorry.

I'm not very good with the computer, but I was wondering if someone more technically adept could add the store locations where she cashed checks on the timeline thread. It would fill in some blanks as far as her comings and goings on those days. Especially the 10th when she was on the west side of Orlando.

Thanks!

3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park Fl 32792
is the Target... Ricardo's addy is listed in arrest affidavit, and not sure of TonE's. Goldenrod though is where the Amscot was, no?

Personally I wonder if some of those clerks can read or are just going through the motions. On the back of all my credit cards I have written "See ID" in the signature box. I am always shocked when one of them actually ask for it.

Wonder if those cashiers that did that are still working there today???

OMG ME TOO! I have SEE ID on the back of all my cards and debit cards. And RARELY does anyone ask...and I'm always shocked when they do! So, it's true that at Target they never ask for ID...at least not the one in Waterford Lakes where I'm assuming she went! They probably didn't even look closely at the freakin check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin