DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 6-29-2011 - Multiple Choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That there is no code of ethics or conduct for lawyers in a courtroom.

I am appalled by the matter in which JB treats witnesses, especially today, and the fact that the judge can apparently do nothing about it since he didn't.

Cindy answered today that she knew nothing of Lee being in Casey's room like she claimed. A was a teensy bit worried she would throw Lee and George under the bus to save Casey but thankful she had the decency to tell the truth.

I learned that JB was late for his own funeral this morning.

I learned that JB doesn't listen or take orders from HHJP about when to arrive at court.

I learned that some mothers sit in the cemetery with an umbrella so their child wouldn't be alone in the dark and the rain. Some put theirs in trash bags.

This thought is going to stay with me for a very long time ... and, it really says it all. Thanks, Donjeta.

I learned that my husband who jokes that actresses and therapists are wishy washy types who spend their lives trying to find themselves or just enjoy pretending to be others........... may not be such a joke after all. He may be quite insightful.

I mean the grief counselor did begin her long all over the place testimony with some statement about musical theater?

ummmmm, okay?

I learned that 1+1 = 2 in GA 's mind and at this guy believes KC murdered his Caylee.

I learned that GA is the only A that didn't want to fall on the sword for her

I learned that the DT didnt put on a defense at all..just like CM said they didn't need to do....but I knew the first day of their case today just helped seal the fate of KC

Today, Day 31, ICA destroyed another family member.

JA is a Mack Truck. JB is a tricycle.

I learned today..

Caylee was reported missing after 31 days, and today on the 31st day of trial the defense lost it's case.

TC, Robin

I learned that JB hopes he has a new career as Geraldo's side kick

I learned that ICA has learned JB's "lawyer speak" well.. When she spoke today the first word out of her mouth was "ummm".

TC, Robin

I learned that a Masters Degree in Musical Comedy ... in the words of the immortal Capt Ron: "it shows".

For those who did not hear the "credentialling" of the good grief counselor; she has a Masters in Musical Comedy.

OMG I can't stop laughing. Come on 2anthro, get out of town. This can't be true. :laugh:

I also learned that I admire and lurv Jeff Ashton and the journey he's on to gain Justice for Caylee.

Today I learned:

A grief counselor can give some pretty "sad" testimony.

:great: ah, heck, I crack myself up.

I learned that the real reason LKB had to drop off the case was because she had to take on high paying clients to pay for all the cosmetic work she has had done over the past year.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

I learned that Ira Gershwin should be quoted when testifying as an expert on grief and trauma. :crazy:

I also learned that if one quotes Ira Gershwin whilst one is testifying as an expert on grief and trauma, it will be objected to, and the objection will be justifiably sustained.

Q: There's something dead in the middle of the road... how do you know it's a lawyer, instead of a skunk?

A: No skid marks.

There's a dead snake and a dead lawyer in the middle of the road. What's the difference?

The snake might have worked in an honorable profession.
-----

What do you say about a thousand lawyers buried up to their necks in sand?

Not enough sand.

(These are jokes, and I do believe that the majority of lawyers are decent and honest.)

I learned Jose doesn't ever consider the ramifications of any question before he asks it. He is just so bad at being an attorney!
JMO, I learned that although Mr Baez isn't an ace lawyer, he wants to play one on TV,

I learned that Roy Kronk's son says "amonimity" instead of "anonymity". Tee hee. It reminded me of Finding Nemo when Nemo couldn't pronounce "anemone".

I learned that the emu has been grieving all along!

EMU POWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member