What did we learn today 6-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 6-30-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned today that a lot of people think the Anthonys have had "a lot" of deceased pets... which baffles me given that pets tend to have short lives to begin with and we don't know how old the pets were when they became pets in the Anthony household. Also learned that we also bury our deceased pets the same way the A's do... and let it be known if my daughter ever has a child and murders it, she will have to fear ME... a judge a jury and a prison sentence will be the least of her worries because this momma won't put up with Casey-style behavior.

I learned through her eye daggers that the inmate REALLY hates Ashton.
I learned that no matter how much the DT threw at the wall, nothing stuck.

I learned today that a lot of people think the Anthonys have had "a lot" of deceased pets... which baffles me given that pets tend to have short lives to begin with and we don't know how old the pets were when they became pets in the Anthony household. Also learned that we also bury our deceased pets the same way the A's do... and let it be known if my daughter ever has a child and murders it, she will have to fear ME... a judge a jury and a prison sentence will be the least of her worries because this momma won't put up with Casey-style behavior.

Actually it wasnt the pets dying thing.. as i know that happens.. It was more the reactions.. i see in ica

I just learned that my DH gets very annoyed when he is trying to read a book in the same room as me while I am on the computer and I keep laughing out loud every 20 seconds as I read the posts on this thread.

I voted An Emu Would Have Known The Prosecution Would Get To Use CA's Work Records. (I always vote Emu).

I also learned that Bird Flipper Guy said he didn't know why he gave Mr. Ashton the courtesy of that gesture of affection. What he should have said was "Your Honor, it was an accident that snowballed out of control!"

I just learned that my DH gets very annoyed when he is trying to read a book in the same room as me while I am on the computer and I keep laughing out loud every 20 seconds as I read the posts on this thread.

I just learned that books tie one down to a particular room. :book:

I learned that something has possibly occurred between CA & the SA's since testifying for the DT regarding her internet searches of chloroform. Her demeanor is markedly changed in a positive way...wonder what happened?

The bird, the bird ... OK OK ... my rusty steel trap mind at work here ... if all of you will recall. Day 9 in court Jennifer Welch was describing where she found the skull.

This was the day of the wad of tissues ICA was dragging around I think. I do not recall what day ICA got sick and court was dismissed early. But it was around about this time that someone posted a picture of ICA shooting someone the bird.

Go to Trial Archive ... PHOTOS ONLY ... PAGE 3 ... POST #60. I will try to post the picture from that thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16524&d=1308185122

Is that giving someone the finger or not? :twocents:

The bird, the bird ... OK OK ... my rusty steel trap mind at work here ... if all of you will recall. Day 9 in court Jennifer Welch was describing where she found the skull.

This was the day of the wad of tissues ICA was dragging around I think. I do not recall what day ICA got sick and court was dismissed early. But it was around about this time that someone posted a picture of ICA shooting someone the bird.

Go to Trial Archive ... PHOTOS ONLY ... PAGE 3 ... POST #60. I will try to post the picture from that thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16524&d=1308185122

Is that giving someone the finger or not? :twocents:

Sure looks that way to me.

I learned :biggrin: that HJBP :gavel: is not a planted plant :spring:

I learned that someone should be hiring counselor Emu! Who else is better prepared to defend someone for flipping the bird!

EMU POWER

8a234dd9-b687-4239-94c9-e2e0fb1bed77.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/6/27/8a234dd9-b687-4239-94c9-e2e0fb1bed77.jpg

I learned from watching live streaming on the 6 pm news that Tony Pipitone got the sidebar transcripts from the other day when HHJP asked the DT to explain their theory/strategy. HHJP held the release of that particular transcript until the DT rested their case.

Apparently at sidebar, LDB threatened the DT that if they planned to attack the A family and their characters, that she would consider that fair game for her to present the dozens and dozens of checks that ICA stole and forged on CA's accounts, and others - since the DT had opened that door.

Pipitone said that yesterday, he and other media - and the DT - noticed LDB sitting at her table while testimony was going on, slowly going through a stack of checks - one at a time. He said everyone wondered what she was doing. But the DT obviously knew.

Now that he has the transcript, he thinks she was sending a silent warning to the DT that she WOULD call their bluff.

Have I said today how much I adore LDB? She is one smart cookie and apparently a talented poker player! :great:

I learned today that the Anthony's always had pets and not just during Caylee's tragic short life.. I learned today that CA takes sick pets to the Vet, even when money is in short supply.
CA appears to be a neat freak but does have long haired pets in spite of that. CA must love pets.
I did not learn today who mysterious Misty was or why JB even mentioned it. Maybe a gold fish or hamster? I also failed to see any connection to the trial by bringing up past doggy history. Makes as much sense in significance as Dr. Sally Karioth testimony.
I have wrapped dead pets in towels and a garbage bag prior to burying in a special place. Never thought about tape though.

Today I learned that the only defense the DT has/had is to cast blame on everyone else and attempt to muddy the water by dragging out confusing testimonies. Oh and Jose's ludicrous OS, for which they had no evidence. :great:

This wasn't an option but I learned to never ever ever even consider flipping the bird in court.:rocker:

I learned that the detectives should have tested the Yorkies' hair for chloroform, if only they'd have known!

I totally agree with you. The Anthonys did not have a lot of deceased pets.
I have buried my departed pets the same way.
I bet KC complained though when monies were spent at the Vet ,and not on her, for a sick animal. The whole pet cemetery issue by DT was without any logical base or merit and did not benefit their client in any way IMO. Rather just the opposite applies.

I learned that when you have a conga line of dead pets and your dogs start acting lethargic, don't think "bamboo shoots" or google chlorophyll. Go right to chloroform and spell it right. And hide the duct tape.

(My idea for a title of the next book written on this case is Sex, Lies, and Duct Tape).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back