What did we learn today 6-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 6-30-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching the YouTube thing showing the bird incident, I think he was flipping off the t.v. camera. Wanted his one second of fame, I guess. He lucked out and actually got it.

Judge also seems to like the tv exposure

Well I thought Casey had more guts than that. If she was not smart enough to take the plea from the very beginning, WHY NOT TAKE THE STAND.?? She has written her own death warrant now. And the Pet rituals sealed the deal.

We just can't make this stuff up. They are even more incompetent than we even imagined!

Also learned that George and Cindy are lucky to have survived living in her presence. They would have been bagged up like her daughter and the pets. ( Except the pets got more dignity and respect)

[
I also learned that I am sure going to miss you guys when this is over, but I have lost about as much respect for our judicial system as I can comprehend at this point.[/QUOTE]

Didn't have a button to thank you so am telling you that I am on that same page!! I have great respect for Judge Perry and the state attorneys, but stick in a clown or two and the system breaks down. It's probably better to NOT televise these things. Hopefully some of the central characters wouldn't end up playing to the media so much and just do their job.

I learned today that if you watch the grief counselor from yesterday, then fall asleep at an insanely late hour, you will have a dream in which she plays Dolores Umbridge in a Harry Potter movie. (And she would have been much better in that role than the one she was in yesterday). Maybe that's just magic thinking of a different kind....

...that today The Honorable Belvin Perry would have made Judge Roy Bean proud.

What I learned is also my favorite part of the day was when GA did the "wiping hands clean of her" gesture which he did in her direction for her to see.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

Start at 14:10 and the wiping action is about 14:20...He is D.O.N.E with her

Nice catch! I saw him looking over to the DT table, but didn't notice the hand wiping! Powerful stuff!

What I learned is also my favorite part of the day was when GA did the "wiping hands clean of her" gesture which he did in her direction for her to see.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

Start at 14:10 and the wiping action is about 14:20...He is D.O.N.E with her

that was a good catch. its really obvious once you notice it but it totally went past me when i saw it live. thanks for the insight. i agree with your observation of "wiping his hands clean"

I learned that even though I thought this trial was winding down, the DT can continue to pull surprises out of their hat to befuddle, amuse, amaze, and generally perplex us all. As to what end all of that flim-flammery is directed, I suspect we will never know.

Please make it stop.

I am never amused, amazed or perplexed by the DT. Just sayin'. :innocent: :seeya:

Flim-flammery is a perfect description of it all! Great word!

I learned that when JB was in law school, he missed the class that covered when calling witnesses, they were supposed to be FOR YOUR SIDE, not the opposing!

I learned today that Jose doesn't want the defense team to be tainted by lies. I assume this is something he's incapable of understanding for its irony.

I also noted watching the full video of when this happened he appeared to give a little salute after he does the 'finger motion' ... doubt that means anything at all but watching the whole thing I do think it was preplanned (maybe he thought here's my moment of 15 minutes of fame) not realizing what would happen to him if he was caught...I do not believe it was a spur of the moment thing...right before he does this he squirms in his seat and then brings his hands up to his face for the "grand show" he had been planning...

I learned it's not a good idea to point my middle finger at someone in Judge Perry's courtroom! :rocker:

I was hoping the judge would sentence him to spend the weekend in jail with Casey. I mean in the same cell! He'd have to sleep with one eye open and he'd miss celebrating the 4th of July. (But my daughter says it would have been cruel and unusual punishment.)

i voted for..
The A's have had a lot of pets die while under their care. .

But i have learned much more then i ever wanted to know in the last few days
The DT in MHO should have rested a few days ago.. and would have faired much better.

I learned that Ive reached the limit. What the DT has shown me in the last couple days.
with the test. of GA and the break down of him.. (with casey enjoying it)
the grief lady with her test.. without even knowing the facts..
the thing with the dogs for some reason was the last straw for me..
I have learned that ica is evil in the worse way.. scarey mean evil....
Its uncomfortable to even see that evil.. (im even having trouble writing about how it makes me feel)

I have felt for quite a while that ica killed caylee.. but alway had a nagging doubt that mabe it was an accident.. .. that is untill the last few days..
I no longer have any doubts.. and i truely believe if not locked up forewver she would not think twice about doing it again..

thats all i can say..
I hope the jury makes sure she can't ever walk free again.

oh, I learned I will never ever hear or say "blah, blah, blah, blah" without thinking of Jose Baez again.

:)

Mel

I just started listening to today's testimony but I have already learned that there were an awful lot of dead pets in the Anthony home but if Cindy and George were in charge they were buried, not thrown away. I don't think it was a good idea for the defense to bring this up because now I'm wondering if Casey chloroformed any of the dogs to practice, and, because Casey borrowed a shovel. It was kind of left hanging during the state presentation and I couldn't figure out how the shovel ties in with things but here's the answer by the defense now.

Just started with RC testimony and what struck me immediately is the way she said that his accident comment was preceded by her talking about not believing he could have raised a child capable of murder, and he teared up.

The image I got in my mind was not about a man who was crying because he had covered up an accident that snowballed out of control but a man who was crying because he in fact believed or was very afraid that he had raised a child who was capable of exactly that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back