What did we learn today 6-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 6-30-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned it is not okay to flip a bird in the courtroom......

Anyway, seriously, is it over for the day? I went to take a shower and come back and..... how did it end??? Did we find out who did it?

M B in court accused of using his middle finger to flick off ,Mr. Ashton

12th grade he can read and write ,he admits he read the sign

Admits the deputy told him rules about gestures,

Admits to understanding the rules

He tells the court he isnt sure
why he was gesturing with his middle finger to mr ashton that he doesnt understand why he did it.

Judge ask why he wanted to give Aston the finger

He doesnt know. why.

Judge ask him if he knows what would have happen if the jury saw him give aston the finger.

No says no

He has no evidence but offers his apology
He works as a server at TGIF'S

Judge tell him his action could have injuried all the work the lawyers have done in court.

He lives alone. (sad he must have friends though?)

guilty 6 days in jail. 400 dollar fine with 230 in court cost.

160 in his checking and 12 in savings.

Granted lawyer for appeal purpose.

What I learned is also my favorite part of the day was when GA did the "wiping hands clean of her" gesture which he did in her direction for her to see.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

Start at 14:10 and the wiping action is about 14:20...He is D.O.N.E with her

What I learned is also my favorite part of the day was when GA did the "wiping hands clean of her" gesture which he did in her direction for her to see.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

Start at 14:10 and the wiping action is about 14:20...He is D.O.N.E with her

Thank You for catching that. You're right, GA is finished, it looks like it's for good, with ICA. Can't blame him.

After sitting through the defense's case I sadly realized the world has too few JAs and way too many JBs.

I learned that ---> this <--- is sign language for "I'm not doing anything on the 4th of July. Any suggestions?" I also learned that TGI Friday's employees are pretty bad at math. ($15k/ann, monthly expenses $1.2k/mo, ~$700 magically appears for court fines?) Furthermore, I learned who Orange County's next meeder reeder is probably going to be.

As an aside, when Birdman was asked why he did this thing, he answered "I don't really know." I thanked my lucky stars it hadn't ever occurred to me do to something similar, as I would have been physically incapable of resisting the urge to say, "Your Honor, I was grieving." To bring this aside back around to the main point of this thread, I learned that I'd probably have ended up with 4 Felony counts of contempt, fines in excess of $5,000, and more charges for having laughed myself to the point of piddling on the court room's carpet.

I learned that JB thinks the truth as stated in work timesheets is prejudicial -- even if the timesheets support the testimony he elicited from a witness.

I learned Baez's laws of motions: "For each and every State question, there is an equal and opposite flurry of sidebars."

I learned the jury whoops it up back in the jury room, and that MSM journalists in the court room can hear them. And that they're jealous.

I learned that when I'm in my office, listening to the trial on headphones and howling with laughter at something, my children put on headphones of their own to drown me out. Apparently they've been doing this for a couple weeks. I only just caught them at it.

I learned:

Mandy was a doggie who had to go to the vet when ICA was a toddler.

Bo was a doggie in Florida, Bo passed away in the summer of 1990. Bo died on the vet table. ICA was 4.

Ginger and Cinammon were buried with a towel. 2 cocker spaniels, mommy and baby (died within 6 mos of each other). Fall of 2003, and Winter of 2004. ICA would have been a senior.

Penny, the kitty, 2009, he passed and he was wrapped with one of Caylee's hooded bath towels.

At least we know ICA didn't kill Penny (since she was in jail).

MOO

Mel

M B in court accused of using his middle finger to flick off ,Mr. Ashton
12th grade he can read and write ,he admits he read the sign
Admits the deputy told him rules about gestures,
Admits to understanding the rules
He tells the court he isnt sure
why he was gesturing with his middle finger to mr ashton that he doesnt understand why he did it.
Judge ask why he wanted to give Aston the finger
He doesnt know. why.
Judge ask him if he knows what would have happen if the jury saw him give aston the finger.
No says no
He has no evidence but offers his apology
He works as a server at TGIF'S
Judge tell him his action could have injuried all the work the lawyers have done in court.
He lives alone. (sad he must have friends though?)
guilty 6 days in jail. 400 dollar fine with 230 in court cost.
160 in his checking and 12 in savings.
Granted lawyer for appeal purpose.

Oh, don't forget to add how tickled pink the inmate was when she discovered she had a fan! She was happy as a pig in doo-doo at the end of the day today. So very animated, talking to the deputy's and co-counsel, smiling and laughing. IMHO she is going to talk about this all night to her cell-neighbors!

MOO

Mel

I also learned that we can expect front row armchair seats to watch the penalty phase -- unless we have a rogue Juror(s) who is pre-disposed on ICA regardless of any evidentiary threshold.

i learned when JB says BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH his voice gets really loud over my speakers

I learned that being in the Anthony home is dangerous to even pets.

I learned my alias should be Stinky Leigh Brown since that is my nickname my dad gave me after a bad chili episode along with my moms maiden name

I learned not to end a case by leaving it open to assume my client could have practiced her craft on family pets pets.

I learned that RC could not look at the jury with her shifty eyes

I learned that I would be mortified to get a smackdown in court on national tv.

I learned that the finger is really a sign of affection :0)

and finally..I learned that if I have an appointment at 2pm all is well because there will be enough special breaks, lunch breaks, side bars and private matters to buy me time to get home without missing anything

I learned today not to scratch my face with my middle finger with a sh!!y grin:floorlaugh: on my face in court.

What I learned today was:

1) You better never point the "middle" finger at anyone
in judge Perry's court.

2) Don't ever let the Anthony's baby sit your pets.

3) Casey was going to testify until she saw what Ashton did to Cruz.

4) That I'm sick of hearing about duct tape and human decompo....you what.

5) That I truely believe justice will be served and Casey won't like it one bit.

In the last 2 days I've learned ICA is scarier than I ever imagined---I think she is right up there with Ted Bundy----PURE EVIL... I was thinking LWP intially but she is so evil and uncaring I'm hoping for DP---doubt she gets it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU"]YouTube - &#x202a;Did this spectator just flip off Jeff Ashton while he was speaking?!?!?&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame] The Bird

Today I learned why ICA disposed of Caylee in the manner she did after hearing pet after pet after pet after pet being being prepared of and disposed of by the Anthony's. Mega creepy testimony and really helpful for the prosecution IMO.

Very educational day for me. 1. The Anthonys had lots of pets. 2. Cindy gives us much more information than we care to hear. 3. Cindy is going to "get hers" tomorrow, and I can't wait. 4. Judge Perry is even more awesome than I previously thought. 5. Some 28 year olds act like 12 year olds. 6. River Cruz likes phone calls better than text messages. 7. The Anthonys didn't just throw their dead pets in a swamp. 8. Jose Baez looked much more confident walking over to lunch with CM than I would be feeling if I were he.

I learned today that Baez is very afraid of those cans of death.
I learned that he is also very afraid of Cindy's work records that contain more than he wanted the jury to know.

I learned that it not only was Cindy who got the ball rolling on this case with the last 911 call, but also will be the deciding factor in premeditation after the jury realizes that she was at work on those March days that the searches were done..more than likely sending emails or documenting something on the work computer during the exact time Casey was searching at home on their computer.

I learned that Casey wasn't smart enough to follow the family tradition and bury Caylee in the ground, although I do believe it was her first plan, she was just way too lazy to dig.

I learned that by even bringing up how the Anthony's disposed of their pets, Baez right by himself took away the accusations against Kronk, because certainly the meter reader was not invited to the ceremonies the Anthony's held in their yard while burying a pet:waitasec:

Most important, I learned that this defense truly was nothing but a story wrote out by Casey in attempts to pull the wool over people with obviously much more common sense than she is used to, and it will not work. I strongly feel we will see a first degree conviction very soon.

I also learned that I am sure going to miss you guys when this is over, but I have lost about as much respect for our judicial system as I can comprehend at this point.

I learned today, once the defense rested, I will never know the "whole" story. :floorlaugh: I expected something, I am very liberal and open minded-willing to see/hear both sides of the story. I GOT NOTHING! Baez brought No funk and No Noise. Nada. Zip

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back