DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KC is walking. However, I also think GA made that possible more so then JB.
Unfortunately while JB is a ding bat IMHO he is doing exactly what GA said long long ago,
"no body, no crime", and "cant tie KC to any murder", and on and on...
GA said many things if we all go back and review. I just have no time or interest in doing that.
I am not quoting GA - he said these things in different words.

IMO
JB will get a verdict that is either a mistrial, or a cant prove 100% who done it.
Or he will be thrown off for BS he does, and get another trial,
the longer it takes to get to a verdict the more things will be lost.
MOST trials that take too long end up with an unjust verdict.

in the end KC wont even say "Thank you Daddy"

This trial is making a mockery of our system.:twocents:

All I am saying... is "oh please....." to the above.

1) Emus don't play golf.

2) Prosecution can spell r-e-b-u-t-t-a-l.

3) Baez cannot.

I learned that JB doesn't know a megabyte from a mega meal deal. When he crossed the computer expert in rebuttal he said (paraphrasing) I know what you're talking about and you know what your talking about but lets make it simple for the jury......then proceeded to prove that he had no idea at all what the expert was talking about. :floorlaugh:

I know that people will want to pelt me with eggs (or worse) for this admission but I have had a thing for Jose Baez for three years now! I'd love to have dinner and wine with that man! Though he frustrates me, it's one of those frustrations I'd like to work out..haha I'll stop now!

Yes I tell ya Yuri just continues to amaze me and he is sooo hot.

Yes I tell ya Yuri just continues to amaze me and he is sooo hot.

Re-read her post. She's talking about JB.

I know that people will want to pelt me with eggs (or worse) for this admission but I have had a thing for Jose Baez for three years now! I'd love to have dinner and wine with that man! Though he frustrates me, it's one of those frustrations I'd like to work out..haha I'll stop now!

There are many reasons why an innocent person may not testify. Low IQ, lower than average word comprehension..medication.

But we aren't talking about an innocent person taking the stand are we? :innocent:

TC, Robin

Well played. :crazy::woohoo:

But with any of those conditions you mentioned, I suppose the three psychologists would have recently ruled ICA incompetent to stand trial. :innocent:

:spit:

The reason you'd do that is the same reason you never will. You're honest. Honest people don't ever have to take the stand in that kind of trial. I guess that answers your last question too.

IIRC, the jury is instructed not to hold it against ICA if she refused to testify. This instruction mystifies me. I would hold this against her unless her counsel explained a good reason for her not to testify.

(Maybe this has to do with rules against self-incrimination).

But I wonder how anyone know that a juror is not secretly, in their private thoughts, using this issue as a criterion for deciding the defendant's guilt or innocence.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I learned that if you threaten to make Baez and Mason work on a scheduled day off because they estimate needing 2 days to do something, they can be ready to move forward a few hours later after a long lunch. Another good move by the honorable judge.

P.s. I am going to miss the good Judge Belvin Perry when the trial is over and Caylee's justice is rendered.

I learned that I can still do a cartwheel. You should have seen the one I did when Cindy was busted!

I learned that JB doesn't know a megabyte from a mega meal deal. When he crossed the computer expert in rebuttal he said (paraphrasing) I know what you're talking about and you know what your talking about but lets make it simple for the jury......then proceeded to prove that he had no idea at all what the expert was talking about. :floorlaugh:

I bet that went down like a turd in a punchbowl with the computer tech on the jury. Yeah, dumb it down for us. :floorlaugh:

TC, Robin

He would likely tell you openly over wine that he knew that iCA was guilty all along just to get to second base.

I learned that watching a 50 second clip ofJB
checking out Casey's lady lumps on national tv
makes me a little ill!
srsly dude! America is watching HOW RUDE!
ok it starts at 23 seconds...
http://www.wftv.com/video/28417815/index.html

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 15
I learned that I just love Jeff Ashton and Judge Perry. LOVE them. And I'm also highly impressed by Linda. Despite much traumatizing testimony, watching them at work was inspirational. I will seriously miss them after the trial is all over!

Tink

I wonder why she wasn't charged with improper disposal of a body? JMO

I learned that CA now knows that my space is everyone's space and work records and emails are kept indefinitely. Also that ICA will get convicted....

Thanks, I get it now. I didn't realize Gentiva was paid my medicare.
Absolutely, Medicare part B for Outpatient treatment is also used for Home Health therapies and treatments... Pays 80% of coverage...

BBM

I learned a very similar lesson years ago when I had to go into the hospital and one of the nurses on the floor was the hygienically challenged stoner idiot from the back of the room in some of my classes in high school.
:eek::eek::eek: Scary!

IIRC, the jury is instructed not to hold it against ICA if she refused to testify. This instruction mystifies me. I would hold this against her unless her counsel explained a good reason for her not to testify.

(Maybe this has to do with rules against self-incrimination).

But I wonder how anyone know that a juror is not secretly, in their private thoughts, using this issue as a criterion for deciding the defendant's guilt or innocence.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmWhzFLgyM"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM"]YouTube - ‪TALKING HEADS‬‏[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?