DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned today even more just how messed up these people are.

emu_7061-1.jpg

I voted re: the work records.
It's funny how, JB actually thought he would allow CA to get up there.. lie for the defense and be unchallenged...that dude..*shakes head*

edited to add: I learned that, the whole month as past me by, I've been buried in this trial..*hangs head in shame*

I :floorlaugh: the other day when Baez was whinning about the papers the state turned over from CA's work place and Judge Perry looked at Baez and said something along the lines of Did you really not see this coming? We all saw this coming, I think the whole world saw this coming and you didn't? '

I wish I had the exact quote but it had me just :floorlaugh:

I most definitely voted JB is on the vast majority of trial watchers last nerves. I swear, JB and CA were made for each other and I just want to smack both of them.

Whew...really had to get that off my chest. LOL
Thanks for listening.

this sums it up perfectly for me :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ[/ame]

I learned that yahoo.com is the place JB goes to get his horoscope and find out what Paris Hilton is doing today.

I did not learn what explaining what yahoo.com had on the home page had to do with this trial or the price of root beer on the moon. At first I thought he was trying to say "CA did indeed look up chlorophyll, she just didn't search for it using a search engine like people do hundreds of millions of searches are done every day. She didn't need to. It just showed up right there on her home page right between the weather and and the stock ticker, 'Want to know more about the dangers of chlorophyll?' and 'Have your dogs been eating bamboo?'"

Then I thought, no, he is trying to say she just tried random innocently named websites like isyourdogsleepy.com and cleanhandsandyou.com and just happened to find information about chlorophyll and hand sanitizer.

Then I thought, no, maybe someone just paid him to advertise yahoo.com. That made the most sense.

I learned that Inez Suber (anybody who watched the Gary Hilton trial knows who she is) is actually not the most annoying and ineffective defense lawyer in the State of Florida.

I have learned that after 3 years, Yuri gets hotter and hotter each time I see him!

Yuri is easy to look at, thats for sure. But I kinda have a crush on Forgey the K-9 officer. When he mistakenly called LDB "sir" while being questioned he got the sweetest aw shucks look on his face... it was endearing.

TC, Robin

Another thought came to me as I try to wean myself and get ready for jury deliberations and verdict:

IF JB had come here to read all three years?

He might have learned something new! :woohoo:

*I could picture the headlines now featuring WS'ers*

For all we know he might have learned quite a bit during the course of this trial. (it is said we learn something new every day!) Probably to be a little bit pickier on who he represents? :denied:

I'm sure he has an inferiority complex by now :denied:

I learned today (finally and believe to the very core of me!) that Caylee's death was premeditated.

Me too, and I really did have some doubts. I don't anymore.

Another thought came to me as I try to wean myself and get ready for jury deliberations and verdict:

IF JB had come here to read all three years?

He might have learned something new! :woohoo:

*I could picture the headlines now featuring WS'ers*

For all we know he might have learned quite a bit during the course of this trial. (it is said we learn something new every day!) Probably to be a little bit pickier on who he represents? :denied:

I'm sure he has an inferiority complex by now :denied:

Oh, he's been looking around here since 2009, for sure, and probably sooner. I think you can count on that. Now, why he didn't pay more attention to detail and take some good advice, I don't know. Well, I do know... :wink:

Me too, and I really did have some doubts. I don't anymore.

Thanks to acandyrose.com and the SA rebuttal testimony that ICA made the following searches on the home computer:

2008-03-17
01:43pm - 01:55pm
Anthony's HP Desktop
Google Searches:
keyword: chloraform, alchohol, acetone, peroxide and then Wikipedia searches: inhalation, chloroform, alcohol, Acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and death

2008-03-21
02:16pm - 02:28pm
Anthony's HP Desktop
Google Searches:
keyword: how to make chloraform, how to make chloroform, self defense, household weapons, neck breaking, and shovel

Can everyone say it with me ---- PRE-MEDITATION!!!!

MOO

Mel

I learned that if I start to trust, and have compassion for, CA she always brings me back to reality!!! NO credibility!

Today I learned without a doubt that this was a premeditated murder. I had held out hope that this was an accidental death that ICA attempted to conceal with an imaginary kidnapping that failed miserably. (I just hate the thought that any mother could intentionally murder their child even though it happens everyday.) Now it all makes sense to me and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head. If this was an accidental drowning, then, there is no way that ICA could have been with her boyfriend hours later acting normal and happy. At the very least she would have been in shock (well a normal person would have been) and would have stayed somewhere all alone thinking things through. A truly innocent mother would be crying, shaking and grieving if this was an accidental death. If it was premeditated then this murder is no different than a serial killer who would plan it out, commit the murder and carry on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. And that is what ICA did. She planned it, commited the murder and went on for 31 days as if nothing had happened, all the while her baby was rotting in the woods. I'd bet the farm that she gets the DP.

Sorry for rambling on so. I rarely post , but needed to tell you what I learned today.

What I learned today is the taxpayers of Florida need to demand a refund from the defense.

I also learned that JB needs to apply for the available server position at TGI Fridays. He will probably be a better server than he is a lawyer.

JMO

I learned you can't lie on the stand and expect to get away with it. Kinda lke the bird-fellow yesterday. You always get caught!

MOO

Mel

She may have been caught lying, but she will probably get away with it.

She is just like her daughter, she doesn't give two hoots about getting caught lying. When both her and ICA get caught lying they just pick themselves up and move on to the next lie. Most folks would be at least embarrased by being caught in a lie. Not them. They have no shame. It is just a means to an end.

I understand the opinion that she is doing whatever it takes to help her kid. Her alive and well kid, btw. Tragically at the expense of her beautiful Grandbaby who was murdered and thrown in a garbage dump.

I would have had more respect for her if she had just told the truth and then begged for her daughter's life if it came to that. She would have shown more respect to Caylee, who imo is the ONLY person in this whole mess that deserves respect.

I also have a feeling that all those lies may have come with grave consequences, too. If they had just told the truth from the begining they may have helped ICA more. It all started with the hairbrush for me. After that all I have heard were lie's and story telling from that clan. People have said many times "you can't believe a word out of her mouth, she is a known liar" well, I felt the same way about the rest of that family everytime they opened their mouth too. After today, this won't be lost on the jury either imo.

Was there anyone here who tuned in today tuned in because they truly didn't know what the Gentiva people were going to say about whether or not CA was working that day? ..heh..I didn't think so..:liar:

Take Care, Robin

I learned that Cindy Anthony could definitely use some instruction on computers, their software, hardware and respective relations to the intranet and internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member