DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop voting for the emus. However, also learned that Big Brother is watching over us in our matrix! Bigtime. There may not be any escape.

I learned today how badly I want to be a fly on the wall during Jury deliberations and get the inside blow-by-blow as it happens.

We need a WS'er on the inside posting ... We have been spoilt by real-time access.

I have learned how to multi-task more efficiently while at home watching the trial.

Which means I have learned how to multi-task and LISTEN instead of watch. I really don't want to see ICA all the time. :banghead:

I have learned that JB is the master of "if you can't dazzle em with intelligence? Baffle em with stupidity".

I have learned that JA really has had it with JB.

I have learned that my behind really hurts from sitting so much during this trial. :crazy:

As usual I really can't elaborate much more on what I've learned because I have learned more than I ever knew before this trial. And some things I didn't want to learn but absorbed anyway.

I have learned that if JB can be admitted into the bar?

That maybe I'm probably able to as well? :denied:

I learned today that whenever CM presents a petition for acquittal or mistrial that HHJBP just loves to say,
denied.gif

I learned today how badly I want to be a fly on the wall during Jury deliberations and get the inside blow-by-blow as it happens.

We need a WS'er on the inside posting ... We have been spoilt by real-time access.

The only book I'd buy associated with this case is from a juror or the prosecution. I think a juror would be more interesting because they would provide information on how JB's antics were viewed by the jury.

I have learned how to multi-task more efficiently while at home watching the trial.

Which means I have learned how to multi-task and LISTEN instead of watch. I really don't want to see ICA all the time. :banghead:

I have learned that JB is the master of "if you can't dazzle em with intelligence? Baffle em with stupidity".

I have learned that my behind really hurts from sitting so much during this trial. :crazy:

As usual I really can't elaborate much more on what I've learned because I have learned more than I ever knew before this trial. And some things I didn't want to learn but absorbed anyway.

IMO, the only bar JB should ever be allowed in would need a license to dispense alcohol. JMO

I learned, among other shocking things, that JB is now an expert on data retrieval.

Did he go to night school last night?

To the witness:
"well, you and I know what we mean... (so condescending - I wanted to smack him sideways like my dad used to say) but I just want to 'splain it to the jury" with that little smirky, creepy grin on his face.

I learned, among other shocking things, that JB is now an expert on data retrieval.

Did he go to night school last night?

No, I think he may have stayed at a HOLIDAY INN though

I also learned today that Cindy not only opened Casey's casket on July 15, 2008, she nailed it shut on July 1, 2011!

Isn't this a discovery violation?

Suddenly JB comes up with a new set of cell phones.

Probably, but by this time, no one including the judge was listening to JB ... everyone saw his mouth move but heard "bla bla bla".

HHJP couldn't say "sustained" fast enough to shut him up.

:banghead:

BBM

I learned a very similar lesson years ago when I had to go into the hospital and one of the nurses on the floor was the hygienically challenged stoner idiot from the back of the room in some of my classes in high school.

I can't see 12 people agreeing to acquit her. CA was busted for perjuring herself. She puts herself at risk and her daughter would still throw her to the wolves. I'm stil worried Juror #4 will put up a fight against even deliberating the case.

I like to think when the verdict is read, Juror #4 will be the foreman and pronounce ICA guilty of 1st degree murder. Later, a few of the jurors giving interviews will refer to her by the nickname given to her in deliberations, Hang 'Em High Harriet. Every year when we have our little reunion to reminisce over this trial, we'll all have a little laugh over how we were so needlessly stressed out over her, and we'll raise our glasses to her in a toast. :rocker:

Did Cindy talk about calling George on his cell or his work phone when she testified?

IIRC she did but I might be wrong.

I'm just pulling this from a link, I do not have a direct line to the testimony (but I'm sure there is video somewhere).

Cindy also testified that on June 16, the last day Caylee was seen alive, she came home from work and found the ladder in place on the pool and the side gate to the backyard open. She was shocked enough by that to call her husband at work to inquire about it and then, the next day, told her co-workers how odd it was.

What does "work" mean? If he is a security guard, I would think it would be on a cell phone. I would also assume that George didn't have any bat/boost phones at that time. Those came into play after Caylee was discovered missing. So, IMHO, Jose was just messing with the jury as he didn't provide any deets that multiple phones existed on 6/16/08.

MOO - Thanks.

Mel

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20074050-504083.html

Here's a CNN article that gives a rundown of the days events; http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/01/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is my favorite part;

...While work records showed she was at the office during some of the searches, she told Baez that it was common to enter eight hours on her time card even if she worked more or less than a full day and said it was "virtually impossible" for her company to have kept e-mails and other records showing whether she was working.

However, Gentiva Health Services chief counsel John Camperlengo told jurors that as a health-care company, Gentiva keeps many records for lenghty periods of time....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yImkcG7IQeg&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Fail (with buzzer and losing horns)‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjT25GyXTM&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Aww Sound Effect‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Nelson‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GuEswXOXo&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪32 D'oh's in 15 Seconds‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk"]YouTube - ‪Don't argue with an ibex‬‏[/ame]

I'm just pulling this from a link, I do not have a direct line to the testimony (but I'm sure there is video somewhere).

Cindy also testified that on June 16, the last day Caylee was seen alive, she came home from work and found the ladder in place on the pool and the side gate to the backyard open. She was shocked enough by that to call her husband at work to inquire about it and then, the next day, told her co-workers how odd it was.

What does "work" mean? If he is a security guard, I would think it would be on a cell phone. I would also assume that George didn't have any bat/boost phones at that time. Those came into play after Caylee was discovered missing. So, IMHO, Jose was just messing with the jury as he didn't provide any deets that multiple phones existed on 6/16/08.

MOO - Thanks.

Mel

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20074050-504083.html

JB has been on a"Lack of Investigation by LE" defense at times.He had almost 3 years to check phone and work records for both Cindy and George.I think that the jury will see this and wonder why.

I learned today (finally and believe to the very core of me!) that Caylee's death was premeditated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member