DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we lean today 7-03-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA has control of the duct tape. He must keep it in the duct tape safe to make sure nobody else uses it. Diabolical!

Which reminds me that I should probably secure my tape to make sure somebody doesn't use it for a murder and I get busted for that murder while taping up a broken flower pot or something.

I learned that JB is going to be a reasonably good attorney in about 15 years. This was not his time. This was not his trial.

I learned that HHJP is tired of playing "Mousetrap."

I learned that JA's smile stops court, and it probably stops more than one heart.

I learned that CM wears old shoes and tells old stories. I also learned that I'd probably like to sit with him over a beer.

I learned that I still have no doubts whatsoever about guilt on the charges.

Yeah, I caught that. Didn't JB say in his closing something to the effect that December 11, 2008 was the first time Kronk emptied his bladder since the previous August?

I bet JB wrote that closing all by himself. Certainly no one else would want to take credit for it.

He said Kronk urinated for the second time in 4 months. I think he forgot to pause after the word urinated. :floorlaugh:

I learned that if someone wants to commit suicide, beer and high blood pressure pills won't do the job according to Baez.

I do not like what Baez said in court today!!!:banghead:
a suicide attampt shoulds ALWAYS be taken seriously, but from what I understand he hadn't taken enough of any medication to require having his stomach pumped. - hearsay

My point is- I don't want anyone to assume that mixing a "blood pressure pill with a sleep aid and booze is ok cause it didn't harm George."

*blood pressure pill I think his was lasix(a water pill) diruretic
there are several different types- alcohol is usually a no-no!
*beer a cns drepressant and a diuretic
*sleeeping pills cns depressant

anyway! How did he know he hadn't taken enough?
did CA tell him? gimme a break...

that combination would be a double dose of both when combined with a beer.
and could very easily kill someone!:twocents:

Imagine! Today I learned three things:

1. My son has great timing. He showed up for a visit during the jury's lunch break.

2. That wasn't a closing argument for the defense - that was a marathon.

3. I was wrong; Cindy, George and Lee are not the only great liars, Baez is pretty good at it too.

Love you Steely Dan for this thread. Look forward to it every day.

-30-

I learned that the state of Florida goes to great lengths to set innocent people up for murder. That there are no honest people other than the defense team and casey. That jb let his temper flair during closing arguments. That ja needed to be medicated before jb's closing argument if he was expected not to laugh at the continued pitiable "blame everyone else and call everyone else liars" strategy! Looking forward too linda and jeff finishing them off in ther morning! Jb, I think it's time to wave the white flag!:truce: and casey, get used to:behindbar

1. That with 1374 people active on the board I was able to get right on. Amazing!

2. That Jose and Cheney's filibustering did not help them. The judge saw right through it.
Drats...foiled again, guys! (Linda Kenney-Baden - one of my faaaavorite people - had
already "stepped in it" on national TV by almost literally gloating about how difficult it was
going to be for poor Ms. Drane-Burke to present her rebuttal to such a tired-out jury.)

Exactly! The DT was trying to run out the clock and wear the Jury out to impact the SA final closing ... They never know when to stop and although they were doing o.k. Completely lost me -- well as usual it backfired big time!

What better gift to both Caylee and the SA to do final closing first thing tomorrow with a fresh rested Jury and no late hour time pressure.

Thank you thank you thank you ... JB and CM way to go!!

According to Baez, "The truth stops here", what an idiot, IMO

I learned the only way to stay awake during Mason's drawn out boring closing arguments is by running errands and hoping he's done by the time you get back.

:clap: I did that too! But he was still going when I got back!

That Roy Kronk & the Psychic were both at the swamp at the same time......

What did we learn today? Not enough.

I had so hoped that this trial would finally explain who, what, when, where, why and how. But I still don't feel I know the truth. I know something is wrong with Kronk and the two PIs looking in the woods for Caylee's remains. Something stinks with those scenarios. They had information from someone; it could not have been a psychic and chance.

I am now resigned to the fact that I will never know the truth.

I learned should I ever be present during a Baez closing argument, I should hold both my hands over my face vertically instead of just one horizontally.

I learned 1 hour and 38 minutes of Baez droning seems like 6 hours.

I learned having your parents financially support both your child and you while you run around partying while also pretending to have a job so your mother will babysit makes you a good and awesome mother.

He said Kronk urinated for the second time in 4 months. I think he forgot to pause after the word urinated. :floorlaugh:

I thought it was technically called "relieving yourself" of which everyone runs to do on breaks? :floorlaugh:

Everyone lies other than ICA. It's all a big conspiracy against the real victim here according to DT. I'm still surprised they didn't try and blame the baby.
Didn't they? I thought they were blaming Caylee for drowning herself...:waitasec:

I do not like what Baez said in court today!!!:banghead:
a suicide attampt shoulds ALWAYS be taken seriously, but from what I understand he hadn't taken enough of any medication to require having his stomach pumped. - hearsay

My point is- I don't want anyone to assume that mixing a "blood pressure pill with a sleep aid and booze is ok cause it didn't harm George."

*blood pressure pill I think his was lasix(a water pill) diruretic
there are several different types- alcohol is usually a no-no!
*beer a cns drepressant and a diuretic
*sleeeping pills cns depressant

anyway! How did he know he hadn't taken enough?
did CA tell him? gimme a break...

that combination would be a double dose of both when combined with a beer.
and could very easily kill someone!:twocents:

Perhaps he was suggesting that he was disappointed that the whole attempt didn't actually happen and he wouldn't have anyone else to blame? I mean we all heard and saw the fingers pointed at everyone and everything right?

Suicide whether accomplished or not is not funny honestly. It didn't mean to me that GA was guilty of anything other than continually beating himself up over past mistakes/regrets. We all have em. It points to a person in a lot of pain. In all honesty? GA and LA have grieved more for Caley in the last 3 years than I've seen ICA do during the whole course of this trial. :banghead:

We "learned" that...

1) 2001 may or may not be 10 years ago according to Baez. In fact, it is probably 8 years.

2) Nobody, under any circumstances, would ever, not in a bazillion years, report gas cans stolen.

3) Duct tape can ONLY be used by ONE person in the Anthony household and that persons name has to be GEORGE.

4) Logic doesn't visit Casey's "fantasy-land" it goes there to "DIE!" And JA probably laughs at that too. Poor Jose. He-He!

The trial is almost over and I fear we will never know if George ever got his pen!s back.
JB's jokes are soo bad you can be held in contempt for laughing at them/him.

What did we learn today? Not enough.

I had so hoped that this trial would finally explain who, what, when, where, why and how. But I still don't feel I know the truth. I know something is wrong with Kronk and the two PIs looking in the woods for Caylee's remains. Something stinks with those scenarios. They had information from someone; it could not have been a psychic and chance.

I am now resigned to the fact that I will never know the truth.

I know Boodles, but none of us will ever know the truth. The only ones who know what happened are Caylee and Casey. If Casey 'confessed' right now, I still don't think we would get any closer to the truth. I believe that, like every instance of violence against children, we will never understand the 'why.' :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste