DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The # 1 thing that KC didn't count on was-

An Eye Witness--------Our Lord and Saviour-
He saw what she did- He gave her a chance to repent
She didn't- He exposed Caylee for all to see
What this wicked Mom did to her child!

she didn't expect to still be in Fla when they found her car,

She didn't think she'd be arrested so quick. I believe she felt if things started going south she'd have time to get out of Dodge.

I think she didn't count on CA actually calling the police - if she did, she could have looked up her "rights" compared to CA and told the police she didn't want her mom to have access to her child.

When the police came to her house, if KC thought of this ahead of time, she could have just said Caylee was spending a few weeks with her nanny and Cindy had no right to demand anything since Caylee was her child in her legal custody and NOT CAs. GPs have very little rights without court action.

But KCs ego was so huge - she didn't think of this ahead of time. Thank G-d, might I add.

ADD: Plus KC threw around abuse allegations so easily, she could have justified why she didn't want Caylee in that house.

Poppy your little gbaby just keeps getting cuter by the day!!!

KC didn't count on LE checking out her story in the middle of the night.
Didn't count on being taken to Universal and looking for ZG's apt first thing
Didn't count on LE tossing every lie right back in her face.
Didn't count on being arrested on a whim and being held accountable.
Didn't count on her parents ever standing by and letting her be responsible.
Didn't count on TiM to keep coming back even without an item from Caylee.

She didn't count on the whole world falling in love with her beautiful little baby girl and demanding an answer.

A little precious girl who brought hundreds of people together to search through swamps and undergrowth and lakes, all with one single goal. To bring that baby home where she belongs. Not to be left discarded on the side of the road.

Thank You Miss:) She is growing like a weed LOL

KC Didn't count on sitting in jail

Eating coleslaw

wearing jail undies

being in a cell all day alone

eating bologna

being told she HAD to appear in court

no make-up

no dresses and gogo boots

no parties

no moms chilie

and on and on:rolleyes:

All the above post...I think she thought everyone would beleive
her story about Caylee being kidnaped and since there is know nanny
that Caylee would never be found that she would be always looked
for but never found and she would be off the hook and go on with her
wild side of life partying lieing and stealing and hurting family and friends
around her.

Geez, seems like the only thing she did count was the "31 days" of her new "beautiful life" since she last saw her daughter.

She didn't count on that beautiful life ending so quickly.

I haven't read through all the posts yet. But I don't think she counted on her computer being searched (even the things she deleted). She probably thought she outsmarted them with that. All the things that she had searched, I don't think she ever thought that would get out.

I don't think she thought the Fusian pictures would come back to haunt her.

Cindy had better thank her lucky stars that Casey didn't think that there would be so much accountability and grief ahead for her.
Had Casey even had an inkling that Cindy calling the police was going to start this sort of uproar, and land her in jail; she wouldn't have hesitated one minute to hit Cindy over the head with a tire iron.
This is just my opinion.

She was probably hoping that the Presidential election would take the attention from her.
Casey, "There's an election? I'm glad I did my toenails."

KC did not take into account that normal loving mothers are horrified and panic-stricken if their children are missing more than 5 minutes.

I think she didn't know the reaction to the smell of decomposition. Had it not been for that, we would be in a different place right now. She might still be in jail on the charges of child neglect and lying to LE, but probably not facing murder charges.
If not for the smell, CA might not have called LE, and given Casey "one more day" instead, so she could disappear, continuing her party lifestyle, maybe in Calif.

Had she reported Caylee's death immediately, she may not be facing life in prison or the DP. Makes you wonder what she did or gave to Caylee to have impeded from KC from calling LE. And yes, the stench of decomposition is THE big factor in the turn of events following this horrendous crime..

I don't think Casey expected it to take so long for the body to be found. I think she thought that the Zanny took her lie would work better if the body was found sooner.

First and foremost, she never counted on a Grandmother's love for her darling granddaughter to win out over a long established habit of not questioning KC. No matter what went on afterwards, what was said, done, etc. a Grandmother's love for her granddaughter brought KC to where she is now.

ITA Great Post

I think she didn't know the reaction to the smell of decomposition. Had it not been for that, we would be in a different place right now. She might still be in jail on the charges of child neglect and lying to LE, but probably not facing murder charges.
If not for the smell, CA might not have called LE, and given Casey "one more day" instead, so she could disappear, continuing her party lifestyle, maybe in Calif.

disagree... she called LE because KA would not produce her granddaughter.

The # 1 thing that KC didn't count on was-

An Eye Witness--------Our Lord and Saviour-
He saw what she did- He gave her a chance to repent
She didn't- He exposed Caylee for all to see
What this wicked Mom did to her child!

i really wish he would expose the killer of the two girls in oklahoma.

i really do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic
Back