What do the profilers say?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tipper said:
I don't have time to look it up today - but a while ago I posted a quote from Small Sacrifices. Pierce Brooks (I think that's who it was) has interviewed Diane Downs and one of the things he found suspicious is her lack of anger at being accused of shooting her kids. He said an innocent parent is outraged that you would suggest this is posible and protests accordingly. There is also a quote somewhere from the Runaway Bride's fiance about how angry and offended he was to be under suspicion.

tipper,

But can you find a case where the parents of a murdered child for FOUR MONTHS refused to talk to the police investigating their child's murder? (And when finally agreeing to talk to investigators they used the "I don't remember" excuse to important questions.)

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
tipper,

But can you find a case where the parents of a murdered child for FOUR MONTHS refused to talk to the police investigating their child's murder? (And when finally agreeing to talk to investigators they used the "I don't remember" excuse to important questions.)

BlueCrab
There is a scene from the first Tracey documentary where the interviewer asks the ramseys if they were involved in Jonbenet's death and John Ramsey's response is very uncomfortable to watch. Patsy immediately says "No" shaking her head but John Ramsey hesitates for a second or two before stumbling out:-

John: That's the most difficult question I've ever been asked and I've been asked that before. I would have given my life for JonBenet and I regret, I will regret for the rest of my life that I wasn't able to that night. To answer your question, no we did not.
I get a very odd feeling when I watch that clip. I wonder if Why_Nut has that clip?

Jayelles said:
There is a scene from the first Tracey documentary where the interviewer asks the ramseys if they were involved in Jonbenet's death and John Ramsey's response is very uncomfortable to watch. Patsy immediately says "No" shaking her head but John Ramsey hesitates for a second or two before stumbling out:-John: That's the most difficult question I've ever been asked and I've been asked that before. I would have given my life for JonBenet and I regret, I will regret for the rest of my life that I wasn't able to that night. To answer your question, no we did not.

I get a very odd feeling when I watch that clip. I wonder if Why_Nut has that clip?

-------------->>>Jayelles, yes very telling when looking at the entirety of their behaviors.

I'm sorry I forgot whose post on the preceding page spoke of PR and anger.

To that point, I will try to make my observation more clear, taking into account Blue Crabs recall of how it HAD been four months BEFORE the R's would submit to questioning. PR was not angry using typical angry type words but, rather puffed herself up and with great voice control, and volume attacked the questioner, bouncing the ball back into their court.

The very fact that they had not voiced concern person to person with the BPD, but had lawyered up, and spoke to CNN instead, speaks volumes to me.

Yep, I think this is now my favorite theory. The note in part was to shield the entire family, their young son included from what had happened, 'that' night.

Nerve control was not in place 'that' night, which explains 'the nutty note, that had cross purposes in it'. Nerve control was assisted by time, four months later.

This would handily explain the older son's response to what he would have to offer to the killer, in the magazine interview, he responded, 'forgiveness'.

<<Nerve control was assisted by time, four months later.>>

Exactly.
If Patsy and John had been interviewed separately that day, one of them (most likely Patsy) would have broken down and fessed up.
But they weren't and by the time they did agree to the interview's, sufficient time had passed whereby they had regained their composure and got their stories straight about what happened that night.
John to Patsy: Just say you can't remember, that'll work!

I ran my new theory past one of my really really intelligent daughters today. She said, "Mom, I had a six year old and I was six year old at one time. In a house the size of the Ramsey house at six years of age, the only way I would have gone downstairs in the middle of the night would have been if someone were holding a gun to my head. I would have been too afraid to go downstairs all by myself."

I think she could have a point. So JonBenet either went with someone she trusted or was carried while she was asleep. WE have theorized this before.

Camper said:
I ran my new theory past one of my really really intelligent daughters today. She said, "Mom, I had a six year old and I was six year old at one time. In a house the size of the Ramsey house at six years of age, the only way I would have gone downstairs in the middle of the night would have been if someone were holding a gun to my head. I would have been too afraid to go downstairs all by myself."

I think she could have a point. So JonBenet either went with someone she trusted or was carried while she was asleep. WE have theorized this before.

Like going downstairs with BR for example.

ellen13 said:
Like going downstairs with BR for example.

ellen13,

Correct. It was his fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple. And he's the only one the Ramseys would lie and cover for.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
ellen13,

Correct. It was his fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple. And he's the only one the Ramseys would lie and cover for.

BlueCrab
BC-I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full-sorry.

BlueCrab said:
ellen13,

BlueCrab
No, I think Patsy would lie and cover for John and possibly vice versa. I think John carried a sleeping/sleepy JonBenet downstairs to molest her.

LinasK said:
No, I think Patsy would lie and cover for John and possibly vice versa. I think John carried a sleeping/sleepy JonBenet downstairs to molest her.
Hi LinasK,why would he carry her downstairs to molest her.

dingo said:
Hi LinasK,why would he carry her downstairs to molest her.
To where it's quieter, away from the rest of the family, less chance of being discovered. Patsy might not have known this was going on prior.

LinasK said:
To where it's quieter, away from the rest of the family, less chance of being discovered. Patsy might not have known this was going on prior.
Good explanation LinasK ,but i still cant see john as a child molester,but who knows.

Same ole stuff different day and YEAR. IF JR were in JB's room when PR came for the midnight check then just re insert my yank by the shirt take to the bathroom etc. This part would silence JR and assist PR with the RN.

So some of the latest posts want BR asking JB to go get some pineapple downstairs to (fill in the blank as in Dec 23/911 call PR/JR could not answer their own door to the police-cuz they were busy chastising BR for, er?)?

Which they may have had some pineapple then went to the basement etc. PR does bed check, no one in bed, goes downstairs to kitchen with her flashlight to see where JB is(neighbors saw flashing light in kitchen) - hmmm not there goes to basement - finds both children fooling around - sends BR to bed hollering etc.)

If that is the case then just re insert my new theory with the yanking of JB by her shirt collar. NOTE now UP TWO flights of stairs to continue with major uncontrolled rage/chastisement, etc.

Camper said:
Same ole stuff different day and YEAR. IF JR were in JB's room when PR came for the midnight check then just re insert my yank by the shirt take to the bathroom etc. This part would silence JR and assist PR with the RN.

So some of the latest posts want BR asking JB to go get some pineapple downstairs to (fill in the blank as in Dec 23/911 call PR/JR could not answer their own door to the police-cuz they were busy chastising BR for, er?)?

Which they may have had some pineapple then went to the basement etc. PR does bed check, no one in bed, goes downstairs to kitchen with her flashlight to see where JB is(neighbors saw flashing light in kitchen) - hmmm not there goes to basement - finds both children fooling around - sends BR to bed hollering etc.)

If that is the case then just re insert my new theory with the yanking of JB by her shirt collar. NOTE now UP TWO flights of stairs to continue with major uncontrolled rage/chastisement, etc.

Who wrote the RN, in this scenario? PR? Does she have a military background? Because its pretty clear the RN author has a military background. 'harks back to foreign powers' is what an FBI profiler said.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Who wrote the RN, in this scenario? PR? Does she have a military background? Because its pretty clear the RN author has a military background. 'harks back to foreign powers' is what an FBI profiler said.

----->>>On any given topic no one is always perfect in their perceptions about another person or the author of the ransom note of all ransom notes. Was the FBI profiler correct, he may have been using accepted precepts as he knew them to have been in the past. But at any given moment the future is always in the process of changing.

IF my theory is near being correct think of this, if PR alone is responsible for choking JB into unconsciousness she could have gone to JR for HELP. IF PR was responsible for choking her with the hold on the shirt, WITHOUT bashing her against the tile wall, then insert JR here.

I do think that most likely the note was contrived by both of them, as I stated in my theory post. PR being ambidextrous wrote the words, and JR helped with the construction.

With a mothers rage at finding her two children doing things she had chastised them for doing on the 23rd, I do think it could have escalated into the total calamity that it finally was rage, choking and head crashing death.

IF it happened this way, PR is in her own personal prison.

Questions:
Was the garrote pre made and or the 'how to' taught to Burke by the Stine son?
When did B begin to figure out that he was the cause of PR's actions, surely by his age now, he has.
If there has been a confession, it has been made to PR's God.

Camper said:
Questions:
Was the garrote pre made and or the 'how to' taught to Burke by the Stine son?
When did B begin to figure out that he was the cause of PR's actions, surely by his age now, he has.
If there has been a confession, it has been made to PR's God.
I'll answer your questions the best I can:

The wood fragments, the broken paintbrush that belonged to the house, and the missing cord roll suggest the garrote was made earlier that day, while nobody was home.

B had nothing to do with JBR's murder. He was sleeping at the time.

Why would PR's God get a confession? The perp's not religious there were no religious expressions in the RN. There were criminal, military, and nationalistic expressions though.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Why is she required to have a military background???:waitasec: Couldn't she just have picked up the expressions from having read some of these type of adventure/crime novels or watched similar movies, or known people in the military?? If I read a Tom Clancy novel or some such, does that mean I served on a submarine?:doh: My nephew, on the otherhand, has such training. If I hang around him perhaps I would pick up navy lingo.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Why would PR's God get a confession? The perp's not religious there were no religious expressions in the RN.
"S.B.T.C." in the RN has been suggested to mean "Saved By The Cross", sounds pretty religious to me... I think this is more likely than Southwestern Bell Telephone Company as has also been suggested.

LinasK said:
Why is she required to have a military background???:waitasec: Couldn't she just have picked up the expressions from having read some of these type of adventure/crime novels or watched similar movies, or known people in the military?? If I read a Tom Clancy novel or some such, does that mean I served on a submarine?:doh: My nephew, on the otherhand, has such training. If I hang around him perhaps I would pick up navy lingo.
Its not the use of a single expression that leads to the military background, its the combination of expressions of relating, interconnected ideas, that suggest someone with a military background.

LinasK said:
"S.B.T.C." in the RN has been suggested to mean "Saved By The Cross", sounds pretty religious to me... I think this is more likely than Southwestern Bell Telephone Company as has also been suggested.
'Saved by The Cross" is an idea somebody had on what SBTC stands for, thats all. Southwestern Bell is speculation too, but at least its based on a possibly viable suspect, someone who has a violent history. No violent history at the R's?

Brefie said:
Pity it don't explain the absurdity of the theory.

Pity it don't explain why Patsy would cover for a stranger.

Pity it don't explain why Santa was molesting JB if he 'adored' her.

How many people are supposed to have arrived and left the Ramsey house without being noticed by anyone?

How many people are involved in this murder and how the he!! has NOT ONE PERSON ever let anything slip??
That this is an absurd theory is your opinion Brefie, and I don't care if every other poster but me thinks it absurd, that doesn't make it wrong.

I have explained many times why Patsy would cover, apparently for a stranger, but in fact was covering for people very close to her.

Some types of pedophiles 'adore' and abuse at the same time, which IMO explains why Santa behaved as he did.

I say only about five or six people arrived and left the Ramsey's house between midnight and 3 am and that Patsy was aware of the first two arriving and probably the last three leaving. I don't see why you find that so difficult to believe. Most of the neighbours would have had an early night Christmas Day I would have thought.

I have also explained in previous posts why no-one has ever let anything slip. If you want me to direct you to them and the 'Patsy would cover up' posts I will look them up for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back