What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
I never realize these polls allow multiple answers, lol. I'm not sure what happened to the plane.

I do think it was probably the pilot's doing, possibly at knifepoint. But I think he himself may have been disillusioned enough with the current government because of the outcome of the trial that he set it up for that government to shoot down a plane full of Malaysian civilians (and majority Chinese, so China would care very much). That would certainly bring tremendous heat to that nearly-totalitarian government.

So my biggest intuition is that this was an act to bring problems to the Malay government. Maybe it wasn't the pilot, though, but I get the sense it might have been.

Edit: oh, and I think that it didn't get shot down as it flew back over Malaysia, so the plan didn't work. Suicide was next in that theory (apparently). I think he flew down over the Indian Ocean, maybe until fuel ran out.

I do not think that nobody knows what is going on.
I think it was a test run to see if it can be done, keeping it a mystery.
I do not believe that once a plane falls of the radar hours go by before they stat to notice.

I don’t think Boston was a surprise.
I don’t think 9/11 was a surprise

I hope they outfit commercial planes soon so tracking devices cannot be disabled or tampered with.

I have a close family member who recently retired after a long career with a major airline, as a head maintenance engineer (so he often assisted pilots in flight and even trained pilots in many aspects of the planes).

He believes what happened, after speaking with friends still with the company, that the plane was hijacked, either by the crew or others (but definitely people who knew what they were doing and how to fly), and evaded detection by basically flying in the slipstream of another plane, extremely close behind it so the traffic control systems would basically only detect one plane.

It then landed, somewhere, but he told me that the fuel it had, whilst very low for air flight, would be enough for 4 hours (!) taxiing on land. Assuming it landed somewhere flat enough, this could be good reason it's so hard to find; it may be even outside the areas they're looking!

Also, apparently the FBI and CIA are involved (may already be known, I don't know; haven't followed things that closely) due to the presence of some important Silicon Valley people onboard. Potential reason behind it all?

Would be nice to know if there were other flights they could have done that with.

I think the plane is hidden and is being ready with explosives or a dirty bomb and they'll try to fly under the radar and hit the White House.

The people aboard wasn't what they wanted. They wanted that plane.

That's what I'm afraid of except where they'd hit could be anywhere. :(

In complete agreement with it being the vehicle to carry a weapon and target being anywhere.

I have a close family member who recently retired after a long career with a major airline, as a head maintenance engineer (so he often assisted pilots in flight and even trained pilots in many aspects of the planes).

He believes what happened, after speaking with friends still with the company, that the plane was hijacked, either by the crew or others (but definitely people who knew what they were doing and how to fly), and evaded detection by basically flying in the slipstream of another plane, extremely close behind it so the traffic control systems would basically only detect one plane.

It then landed, somewhere, but he told me that the fuel it had, whilst very low for air flight, would be enough for 4 hours (!) taxiing on land. Assuming it landed somewhere flat enough, this could be good reason it's so hard to find; it may be even outside the areas they're looking!

Also, apparently the FBI and CIA are involved (may already be known, I don't know; haven't followed things that closely) due to the presence of some important Silicon Valley people onboard. Potential reason behind it all?

Wouldn't that plane have seen and reported the piggybacked, though? That's a really interesting theory - I like it.

I think there was an onboard fire, and that everyone was overcome....plane continued to fly on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed into the Indian Ocean. JMO.

What if the missing Malaysia plane is never found?

http://news.msn.com/world/what-if-the-missing-malaysia-plane-is-never-found

Now thye are trying to comapare it to Amelia Earhart's.
B.S.

I think that plane is going to be used for something really bad.

I think they could not care less about the poor people on it.
But if they fell to sea they would surface, you dont just fall to the bottom, something would surface....
So they may be somewhere in a place like Afghanistan which is hard to track.... just saying...
But I definitely do not think that it is an unknown. Somebody does know.

Where are all the leakers when we need them????

interesting and it Landed somewhere? WHERE? in a cave???? is it getting a new paint job?
are they eating they people while they are planning something?

Looks like this is turning out to be a hoax. Walking out the door..
Dated the 16th; expected to be at site within hours. Why haven't we seen photos yet?
A Greek tanker has detected possible traces of the missing flight ΜΗ370 16 March 2014 / 15:03:45
The Greek tanker ELKA Athina, owned by the company European Product Carriers and Greek tycoon Karnezis, has detected remains which may belong to the missing Malaysian Boeing. The ship, along with other vessels, is moving in the Strait of Malacca and has detected a signal at a latitude of 0551 knots north and longitude 09657.5 knots east.

My sense is that they found nothing but will make up BS
just like they made up storied that they buried Bin Laden in the ocean.... SURE!!!!
Just to feed us anything we may buy…. I am not buying,

I am pretty clear that someone out there does now plenty.
I just wish the people are safe.... but :(

Wouldn't that plane have seen and reported the piggybacked, though? That's a really interesting theory - I like it.

You would think so... unless that other plane was 'in on it' (the more variables like this are introduced the less likely it all sounds though).

interesting and it Landed somewhere? WHERE? in a cave???? is it getting a new paint job?

Who knows... it certainly opens things up a bit though. I was wondering that too, eg where would be wide/flat enough to allow them to taxi for any distance longer than a runway designed for that purpose anyway.

What if the missing Malaysia plane is never found?

http://news.msn.com/world/what-if-the-missing-malaysia-plane-is-never-found

Now thye are trying to comapare it to Amelia Earhart's.
B.S.

I think that plane is going to be used for something really bad.

I think they could not care less about the poor people on it.
But if they fell to sea they would surface, you dont just fall to the bottom, something would surface....
So they may be somewhere in a place like Afghanistan which is hard to track.... just saying...
But I definitely do not think that it is an unknown. Somebody does know.

Where are all the leakers when we need them????

I think the retired General did leak some information today. He is known to be quite serious and it was said that the General would not say something that he didn't know to be true but appears to know the plane did piggyback and landed in Pakistan. (I heard on FOX that the plane in front can not see the piggybacking plane behind them.)http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/19/r...irlines-flight-could-have-landed-in-pakistan/

I think the retired General did leak some information today. He is known to be quite serious and it was said that the General would not say something that he didn't know to be true but appears to know the plane did piggyback and landed in Pakistan. (I heard on FOX that the plane in front can not see the piggybacking plane behind them.)http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/19/r...irlines-flight-could-have-landed-in-pakistan/

McInerney said he believes “both pilots may have been complicit” and that the U.S. knows much more than it is letting on.

why do we always have to be so damned shady?? grumble. coffee. grumble.

So lets say they did land in Pakistan and I heard that before too,
WHERE are the poeple and why are they hiding the plane or the people?
Nothing good can come of this :(

McInerney said he believes “both pilots may have been complicit” and that the U.S. knows much more than it is letting on.

why do we always have to be so damned shady?? grumble. coffee. grumble.

US allowed 9/11 and Boston.... so dont be so surprised.
They do not want us as independent as we are.
It is not possible to control independent people.
New World Order rules already.
Do you think you get news here? I think we are censored.
I think we have more police states then we ever did before.
I am not surprise, but I am angry.
Federal Reserve is still a big obstacle to real freedom.
He who controls the money controls all - not fair - just fact.

Looks like this is turning out to be a hoax. Walking out the door..
Dated the 16th; expected to be at site within hours. Why haven't we seen photos yet?
A Greek tanker has detected possible traces of the missing flight ΜΗ370 16 March 2014 / 15:03:45
The Greek tanker ELKA Athina, owned by the company European Product Carriers and Greek tycoon Karnezis, has detected remains which may belong to the missing Malaysian Boeing. The ship, along with other vessels, is moving in the Strait of Malacca and has detected a signal at a latitude of 0551 knots north and longitude 09657.5 knots east.

And then we did not hear from that ship again ??
Where are all the reporters????

Have to say I'm surprised by the results of this poll!! JMO

My feeling; hijacked, crashed into body of water.

For reasons that I won't go into here, I believe this plane may be located in or very close to Quảng Trị Province of Vietnam.

Had to smile while reading your post. Reminded me of an old, old Twilight Zone episode. :floorlaugh:

Electrical fire, plane turned to land at closer location. All overcome by smoke. Plane glided until it crashed into ocean.

I was thinking pilot suicide and crashed into ocean. I think when that person said "thank and good night', they turned on auto pilot, and just let it go until it ran out of gas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back