What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the video I initially thought Juror #3 was a guy. Anyway she sounds manic, made no sense and it's very clear that she was in it for the money.

Looking at these jurors speak makes me wonder how many other Casey Anthonys are walking around free and happy pretending to be good citizens.

I don't want to ask them anything..I don't want to hear a dang thing they have to say!! They make me sick. There was no way they could have been listening to the same trial we were listening to. If they had a problem with understanding the true concept of reasonable doubt, they could have asked for someone to come in and explain it to them!!!! I hope they enjoy their book deals, their trips to Disneyland, their personal appearances, their 15 minutes of fame..but when all is said and done I hope they all become outcasts in Pinellas County because when they do become curious and research what they missed in setting this baby killer free they will have to live with this decision the rest of their life and how do you live with that on your conscience??

Juror three said they started to look at the evidence but no cause of death...I guess they didn't finish looking! Sickening. She made me ill indeed.

Well, based on their "assumed" deliberation, they didn't "look" at the evidence very hard.

They got the hell out of Dodge and went home.

They ignored the evidence. The fact that Caylee was found in the woods in a garbage bag was all the "reasonable" evidence that they need to determine that this was a homicide and not an accident. God certainly didn't put Caylee there.

If one of them would come forward and say that they all agreed that Caylee was murdered but they are not sure by whom, I would respect that. I do not accept that there was no evidence.

JMO

Looking at these jurors speak makes me wonder how many other Casey Anthonys are walking around free and happy pretending to be good citizens.

Most "Caseys" don't get prosecuted. They either confess or there is a direct link to them and the murder (i.e body in a plastic stoage container) and take a plea, or there is never enough evidence to arrest them.

I think Casey's case was so unique because it fell more towards the side where there could have been a successful prosecution, and many juries would have convicted IMO.

At this point, I'm wishing they would have never charged her when they did. I would have been angry 3 years ago and would have let it go. Now I have to go through the whole stages of grief process. I so having a bad day!

Not sure what I'd say to the jurors yet. On another thread, someone said one of the jurors said they were split 50/50 on the agg manslaughter. I guess I'd like to ask each one of those 6 what changed their minds.

But I'm not sure I want to hear the answer just yet.

Criticism, threads and insults are quite simply unacceptable. We can disagree with the verdict. However, the right to trial by jury is one of the fundamental guarantees afforded by the US constitution. In fact that the right to trial by jury is provided for in an entrenched constitution is one of the tenets of the US justice system that I most highly rate and wish were present in the UK Justice System. If your going to have a jury system you must respect the verdict and the jury who render it no matter how much you may disagree with it and them.

As a fellow UK citizen I find your comments incredibly disrespectful. Firstly, as a someone with a legal background, I would have thought that you'd grasp that the right to free opinion is enshrined in the very constitution you admire so much. Second, while I agree with your comment about threats, respecting the rule of law does not mean being unable to disagree with the consequences of that rule. Nor does it require anyone to maintain respect for the people involved in making a decision - outside the physical setting of the court.

I am still nauseated. The jurors and the defendant, and her family all share a common trait - selfishness.

I am ashamed of the jurors, who could not have considered the evidence or the guidelines in that short time. After serving as a juror for four months, we took well over a week just deliberating the financial compensation to the victim's family!

If you come out of a store to find your car smashed to smithereens, does it matter if the damage was done by a jackhammer or an axe? Since you didn't SEE it being done, it must not have happened. If it didn't happen, you have no recourse.

I am very disgusted by the jury. I won't continue to be upset, because I truly believe in Karma. The jurors had better hope Casey is not working at THEIR nursing home one day!

Ugh. I wish I hadn't watched the interview of Juror #3 because I'm even angrier now. Judging from her, it looks like in order to find jurors who didn't know about the case they managed to find 12 people who are pathologically incapable of forming an opinion. I doubt she would've voted guilty if there had been video of Casey killing Caylee. I also don't think she paid attention to the instructions about the required elements for first degree or felony murder (or willfully ignored them).

It boggles my mind how she found the defense case easy to follow yet says she couldn't understand the prosecution's case. And this person is a nursing student! God help her future patients.

Okay I thought of something to say to those who decided aggainst agg. child abuse because they couldn't decide who was supposed to have been Caylee's caregiver at the time.

I would ask them if they considered this: Both GA and KC admit to being home. Both GA and KC were routine caregivers. Did they consider that both were responsible for Caylee at the time of her death by whatever cause? (quite common in many situations for more than one caregiver to be charged with child neglect/abuse)

And if they considred that, why not convict Casey? Even if GA was involved, for whatever reason, the state has not charged him with anything, and Casey is the one on trial. Did you mean to let KC off because her father wasn't charged along side her?

ETA: we recently had an accidental drowning case here where both the mother and grandmother were charged because they were both present in the grandmother's home. Very tragic, but neither of them were watching the child properly

Juror three said they started to look at the evidence but no cause of death...I guess they didn't finish looking! Sickening. She made me ill indeed.

I was going to post a comment to this as what I'd say to the jury, but then I read Nova's post (below) and it is exactly what I have said for a while now.

She still doesn't get that COD couldn't be determined because the KILLER threw the baby in a SWAMP. She decomposed to a SKELETON and was GNAWED on by animals.

I'm not yelling at you but I swear they are thick. lol

Exactly Nova! There was no COD because one could not be determined based on the SKELETAL REMAINS of Caylee Anthony. IF this was an accident, as Baez would have us believe, then she would have had no reason not to tell LE where Caylee's body was. BUT, should LEO have found her soon enough (and it wouldn't have been soon enough because of the 31 days of no one knowing anything except Casey):banghead: , they may have had a COD.

This jury, IMHO, did not take their civic duty seriously. If I was on the jury, we'd still be sitting there. I'd tell them all they had to do was 'connect the dots': Casey's daughter (the only one with a legal responsibility to Caylee), decomp in Casey's car, Casey didn't tell anyone anything until she was forced to and by then it was too late, and Casey living her "bella vita" without Caylee while Caylee's body was rotting away just down the street from her home.

It really was simple, to me. This verdict has proven to me that common sense isn't very common anymore.

12+ mindless people came together to use and throw Caylee's case is what happened here. Even defense laywers and judges are shocked, what does that tell you all? Wait, don't answer that. You need common sense to answer that, something you'll clearly don't possess.

You jurors who don't deserve to be citizens of the US deserve all the negative attention you get. Every last ounce of it.

How does it feel to forever be associated with the "OJ 12" ?

What did you think of Ashton, laughing/smilling at Baez's closing argument.

Juror 2, really? You thought she was guilty and you were the last holdout. In the end, no one could determine who was the caregiver that day, so not guilty.

NEWSFLASH!! Casey Anthony was, under the law, her parent. She alone was responsible for her child's welfare.

Instead of patting yourself on the back for being the last holdout, maybe you should ask yourself why you caved into peer pressure rather than digging your heels in, and at the very least, hang the jury.

At this point, after the interviews that I have read, I would ask them to please just stop talking now. The more they try to justify their verdict (and their lack of serious deliberation), the worse they sound, and the angrier everyone gets. But they won't stop, because there's gold in them thar interviews. IMO. Hope Disney was worth it.

Yeah, I'll be bitter, angry, and heartbroken for a very long time.

Juror 2, really? You thought she was guilty and you were the last holdout. In the end, no one could determine who was the caregiver that day, so not guilty.

NEWSFLASH!! Casey Anthony was, under the law, her parent. She alone was responsible for her child's welfare.

Instead of patting yourself on the back for being the last holdout, maybe you should ask yourself why you caved into peer pressure rather than digging your heels in, and at the very least, hang the jury.

Did they think it was the nanny?

What did you think of Ashton, laughing/smilling at Baez's closing argument.

I thought it was unprofessional but I have seen Baez smirk and make faces at the prosecution on numerous occasions throughout the trial.

I guess that was lost on this jury as well. "Good Morning Mr. Baez". :sick:

OMG Juror #3 the one that looks like a man had all expense paid trip to Disney for her entire family? Are you kidding me? An honest juror would have never been able to even think about going to Disney 2 days after a verdict. They would have been haunted by memories of Caylee. This jury? one day they can see a child's skull with duct-tape, then go eat special italian food, they can decide on a not guilty verdict and then go jumping and dancing around Disney. I hope the full names of these jurors are released. They deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech