What does LE know that we don't?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone seem to think that MC was inserted BY the LE and that he was a mole? I can't help but shake that thought.

Seems odd that all of sudden he was there? Then the texts exploded. And everything went away very quickly. Has he testified for the GJ? If not, why not? He could very well have information from Terri. He came on the scene only AFTER Kaine and the LE officer moved out. Is it possible that LE sent him in to gain some inside information?

Another thing with MC...it said he had shared the RO info with at least 2 other people. Did we ever find out who those were? Don't you think they would want to know?

I just find it really odd that he seems suddenly out of the picture.

That was my first thought, too. Then along came DeDe and I didn't know what to make of TH's circle of friends. But I figured she's been using disposable phones for quite a while now, just cause she can and that's how she seems to be. JMO mind you; reminds me of someone who used to live in my neighborhood. She kept secrets from everyone, for no reason, just cause she could. Always catches up with you; this can be a dangerous game. (She ended up meeting some guy on the interweb and moving half-way across the country, leaving her pregnant 17 yo daughter here living with her boyfriend. Nice. I had no clue.)

I sure hope DeDe told everything she knows, and I can't imagine that MC hasn't been in front of GJ. To me he would be instrumental in certain areas/facts. Plus KH didn't really seem that upset about that part, to me anyway. This is dragging on way too long for me, but I'm trying to trust in LE and the way they're taking care of business.

I said the hubs the other night, "Wouldn't it be weird if Kyron was safe, staying in his own home this whole time, and that's why KH forced TH out?" Yeah, he thought I had lost my mind, too.

:blushing: JMO as always.

Well, if nothing else, they know what Terri is claiming for her entire timeline that day and we probably don't. They know which questions, if any, she failed on LD tests. They probably know when the phones were purchased. And famously, they know where Kyron isn't.

I'm a big supporter of LE, since my middle son is in it. But I have to say that after asking folks to remember things from 2 months ago... I wonder what they do know. Maybe it's just trying to get the timeline down. Maybe it's to corroborate other tips they've had from people who may have seen something or someone. I don't know.
I will say that if they don't know anymore than I do at this point, they are in BIG trouble. But they have to or they wouldn't have taken the case to the grand jury.
We may all be shocked to find out just how much they DO know. I sincerely hope so!!
But at some point in time, hopefully in the very near future, I hope they find Kyron!! And if he is alive, he will talk.

I firmly believe LE knows something that makes it impossible for Terri to be guilty and to have acted alone.

In other words and IMHO, there is something that nearly exonerates her, but I don't believe LE believes she's innocent, so in order for her to still be guilty, she had to have help. IMHO, it seems like they're moving away from Terri as perpetrator and are moving toward Terri as orchestrator.

who can't even guess what LE knows.

Here are some things that we could not even imagine that LE knew about

1. MFH
2. Dede
3. Batphones

We can't even guess what they know.

A mole she sent sexts to??? I do find the question about the sharing of RO with two other people interesting though. I'd forgotten about that. Yes, you'd think he'd be called in for that testimony. Hmmmm?

Well...I think they could have possibly suggested to MC to get as close to TH as he could to try and gain information. And he did...info on the RO order. So if he was sympathetic and caring and she was vulnerable...who knows. He wouldn't have had control over who sent sexts to him. If I recall right, it doesn't say he sent any back. The sexts could have been a bonus for the LE (no pun intended)! ;) I just think that if there was some kind of relationship with MC and TH before, she would have likely sexted him before. Just too much of how he popped up out of nowhere, did his thing, and now POOF! he just seems to be gone and out of the picture seems suspicious to me.

And if he shared the info with 2 other people, you would think we would have heard the names of those people. Perhaps he shared the info with Kaine and LE?

I have no idea qhat LE knows... But there are some things that I find puzzling :

There was a lot of laughter and smiles at the last presser on 8/11.

LE emphasized that there was no evidence to show that Kyron was deceased.

There seems to be a real lack of urgency. I'm not being critical ; I just don't understand why .

Taken all together,these things seem unusual to me.

I have always felt that LE will solve this case. There will be a resolution, and several surprises, IMO

All JMO

I have no idea qhat LE knows... But there are some things that I find puzzling :

There was a lot of laughter and smiles at the last presser on 8/11.

LE emphasized that there was no evidence to show that Kyron was deceased.

There seems to be a real lack of urgency. I'm not being critical ; I just don't understand why .

Taken all together,these things seem unusual to me.

I have always felt that LE will solve this case. There will be a resolution, and several surprises, IMO

All JMO

You know, now that you mention it, the mood in the room did seem a little "lighter."

I have heard laughing before almost every PC and people here have commented on it; I don't think it means anything.

I firmly believe LE knows something that makes it impossible for Terri to be guilty and to have acted alone.

In other words and IMHO, there is something that nearly exonerates her, but I don't believe LE believes she's innocent, so in order for her to still be guilty, she had to have help. IMHO, it seems like they're moving away from Terri as perpetrator and are moving toward Terri as orchestrator.

BBM.
I agree. I just don't think TH could physically pull this off; however she could plan it and use her computer(s)/cell(s)/etc. to communicate and execute. I would imagine TH using throw-away cells prior to Kyron being missing. (They probably even made up a "code-speak" which LE quickly figured out.) Seriously, in some ways TH was probably very intelligent. But mostly I can see her acting like the girls my boys would bring in high school; like that part of her never grew up. Or something. IDK. Obviously she didn't factor certain bits and pieces into this plan.
MOO, of course.

who can't even guess what LE knows.

Here are some things that we could not even imagine that LE knew about

1. MFH
2. Dede
3. Batphones

We can't even guess what they know.

BBM.
ITA. Every time there's a doc dump in the Anthony saga, I am just amazed at the info LE has in such detail (and what they're holding back). I can only imagine the information on the players surrounding Kyron's case would be similar if not more. Also important to me is there's no LP or any other "outsider" getting involved. Sometimes I even wonder how much LE shares with KH, DY and TY. I also think of the older children a lot, too.
As always, JMO and musings.

There's a recent development in the Lindsay Baum disappearance that nicely illustrates how much LE knows and doesn't tell. On the Lindsay Baum thread, there are now posts of images from a search warrant for someone's storage locker and car. The warrants are detailed and include quotations from various interviews with a number of people, including the person who is the subject of the warrant. It is hard not to be struck by the painstaking care that LE has taken trying to solve Lindsay's disappearance, which happened in a very small town and more or less out in the open. When we get in a hurry--because we worry that Kyron is out there or because we are human (and in our case, humans prone to sleuthing) and want to KNOW--LE is doing the slow and painful task of talking to people, looking for information, for conflicting stories, for changing stories, for outright lies, etc. Lindsay's case appears to be particularly difficult because it looks like it may be a stranger abduction, which is harder than a case involving family or neighbors.

We see TV shows like Without a Trace that have the FBI or local LE powering through a case in less than 24 hours and we want every case to look like that. And sometimes it does, and a child is brought home alive or the body is found quickly. Most cases, though, involve a lot of slow slogging and digging, a lot of boots on the ground and time. What looks like a lack of urgency to liz b, above, I think, is just the reality of police work. Kyron has been missing for weeks. Once the first 2 or 3 days have passed, the odds are that the child is not alive--or so we think, because we only have a handful of cases in which we KNOW the perpetrator has kept the child or hidden him or her, because if the perp does it successfully, we never know. Shaun Hornbeck, Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart. There are probably others out there, as well. There is really nothing LE can do to hurry up the process. At least in this case, as in Lindsay Baum's, LE has not given up.

I think LE has an operating theory about whether Kyron is alive (and likely to stay that way because TH stashed him) or not. I think they have a fairly clear picture of the events of the morning at school and an idea where TH's story doesn't hold up, because of the polygraph. I think they have a mountain of testimony from witnesses, the best of which is now known also to the Grand Jury. I think they know a lot about TH's background, and perhaps a lot about whom she has been talking to on the phone or via email for the past several years.

Well, after seeing the MC "sexts", I guess they know whether Terri is a natural redhead.:blushing:

I think the biggest problem is what they don't know...if Kyron is alive or dead. I feel that LE is concentrating on the "who" right now, and hoping that will eventually lead to the "what" and the "where." But we've other cases where that didn't work. :(

That they have no evidence that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, and in fact, have at least one witness that saw her leave the school alone, without Kyron.

Also that her phone, credit card, ATM, computer, etc records show that she couldn't have had anything directly to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Right now, the MCSO NEEDS TH to be GUILTY.

They desperately need her to be guilty and if they had ANYTHING that they could make stick, they would ARREST her. But that doesn't seem to be happening now does it.

They won't come out and say she's a POI, or that she's a suspect but they'll distribute fliers with photos of her and her family's truck for people to wonder about. This casts doubt on an innocent person. Period.

I can't recall one single other case that has ever been handled like this, and quite frankly if the LE department in our area was handing out photos of me asking the general public these questions and SUGGESTING in this way that I was guilty, I'd be...:furious:.

I have heard laughing before almost every PC and people here have commented on it; I don't think it means anything.

I'm with you on this, people often laugh when they are under stress to get rid of nervous tension. I've done it myself in some awkward moments and felt foolish afterwards.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.htmlI think LE knows when Teri said "The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?.

If she said it when she was first interviewed then her goose is cooked because how would she know what the teacher thought?

IMO, LE knows SOMETHING about Terri's timeline between the Fred Meyer visits and the gym that tells them she was not driving baby around for an hour or so.

IMO, It's not that they would never believe a mother could kill an hour driving around to sooth baby. It's that they have other information not matching what Terri says. Which makes this such a sticking point, and which makes Terri's alibi so suspect.

- They know that Terri was not truthful about this part of the timeline; that's some serious untruthfulness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back