What dreams have you had about Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got chills--does anyone know if those posts go all the way down to where I posted??????????

If you look at my hand drawing I have the little round things at the edge of the road--I knew it was a divider but on Google Earth they don't show up

Is that road in the pic the road in my dream??? I've been to Disney World but nowhere else in Orlando So I'm not sure

Anyone local know about this road??

This is probably "old news" but:

It used to be called Jay Blanchard Park but it is also called Little Econlockahatchee Park and the road that goes through it is Damsite Rd. ...

- - - - -Irishbosoxfan, I will go find the post about the round water. - - - -

I'm google earthing now

Poster barbanneb on this thread, Post #62, said the following:

Respectfully snipped:

8-17-08

Tropical type plants(heart shaped) hanging over the edge of some round shaped water. The water seemed calm and was dark and dirty. I also saw some blue plastic crinkled up. I think it is a tarp or garbage bag like material.

Shown different zoo animals and a close up of an alligator eye and a large turtle walking in the grass.

Someone else here dreamed of a "mesh" in front of her face-sounds similar to your "grid" claycat
I dreamed of Caylee-intentionally-RV- and all I got - but I got it twice very strong was 99 and in the form of a Hoghway sign - found a highway 99 going up the west side of florida and up into Alabama-

Reminds me of the Natalie Holloway case, where LE speculates that her body was put into a lobster cage and sunk.

HaHA I just opened up google earth and they list Jay Blanchard as Casey Anthony Case Locations

Sorry thought it was funny--she's so famous she made google earth:bang:

Another thought about wire grids and reading other dreams here. Could there be pipe with such a grid over it underwater?

I have had many 'dreams' that were merely 'visons' of something that would happen shortly afterwards, many of them documented by family. From the first time I watched Greta or Nancy and seen this story I have a recurring dream. All I see is an arm and it is in a pond or canal -- like a 'dead' dirty water type with the little green things that cover it.

I hesitated to tell anyone, or put this on any blogs, because it absolutely freaked me out, and I don't want people to think I am :crazy: but since someone asked the question, here goes....

Obviously this case has been on many people's minds, as well as myself. A couple of weeks ago, I did my usual before going to bed, say a prayer for Caylee to be returned, one way or the other. I vowed to try extra hard that night to have something, anything come to me in my dreams. I turned out the light, rolled over, and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night while sleeping., I sat straight up in bed and screamed the word "FIRE", so loud that I woke myself up. This was the first, and only time, that happened to me. It kind of freaked me out, mainly because I concentrated on trying to think of something in my sleep, and I had never done that before, and haven't since.

Ironically, when I got up the next morning and checked the Orlando news, which sadly, has become part of my daily routine, I saw that there had been that big fire in that college dorm during the night. I just figured maybe that's what I was dreaming about as it was happening around the time I woke up and screamed that and my dreams were focused in that general area. Weird, I know. I had even posted a message on another message board, I think it was the wftv blog at the time, if anyone from the Orlando area knew of any websites that lists fire incidents. Where we live, our local volunteer fire company lists all fire incidents, date, time, place, etc. on their web page. I had wondered if there were any suspicious fires around that time in the area near where Casey lived. I think the gas can idea was in the back of my mind and kept bothering me.

Anyway, that was my dream. I haven't tried that since, because it kind of wigged me out :eek:

I have had weird hunches at maybe 3-4 times in my 48 years of life, like having the feeling that something bad it going to happen, before it happens. For example, about 2 years ago, I woke up one morning and had very weird feelings, like to the point of even saying to myself, something real bad is going to happen today. I just couldn't shake the feeling. About an hour later, I got a phone call from my son that his fiance's father had been found dead that morning. This kind of stuff kind of skeeves me out me when it happens. A friend of mine years ago told me I should embrace it and welcome it. I was like, no way, I don't want to have those feelings LOL.

So anyway, no I am not some crazy person who claims to have visions :crazy: I'm just a normal, hard-working Mom/Grandma, etc. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

I also believe FIRE is very important to this case because of the gas cans. I have had dreams of extreme heat and I have seen a man in white shorts and a white shirt. No face from the neck down........ he is crying uncontrollably, I loved her, over and over again. He did not have anything to do with the death/accident, however she died, but definetly cover up. I do not understand the FIRE, but the gas cans.............meant something and I hope in trial or when her body or other evidence is released maybe this will be released so I will be able to make sense of my dream I have had many times. I had this before the bond hearing. It was just a dream and does not make sense.

I just got chills--does anyone know if those posts go all the way down to where I posted??????????

If you look at my hand drawing I have the little round things at the edge of the road--I knew it was a divider but on Google Earth they don't show up

Is that road in the pic the road in my dream??? I've been to Disney World but nowhere else in Orlando So I'm not sure

Anyone local know about this road??

Here's a little bit bigger photo of the bikers on the Econ trail:

fl_econgw_08_nicesection.jpg

I live in Texas. I have been following everything about this case, since the beginning. Like everyone else, I have been waiting to hear that Caylee had been found... dead or alive (as a human, of course praying for the latter).

I was walking in our neighborhood with my daughter who is 5. We went around the corner of the last street and there was a little girl standing in the yard. She smiled and waved at my daughter. My daughter said hello. As we got to where she was standing I asked her what her name was. She said, "Caylee Marie Antony". I said really, thats a nice name. This is __________. Do you live here? She said she was on a trip with her babysitter to see the babysitter's sister. About that time, a woman came out of the house, the door had been open, so I assume that she ran in for a sec or Caylee came out on her own. She came around the corner saying "KYLIE". When she saw me, she stopped. I said hello and told her my name and my daughter's name. I said we lived around the corner. The girls were sitting on the ground playing, and I asked how old her child was. She said she was 4. I tried to keep her talking...small talk. She said they were visiting her sister, whose husband is deployed. I decided I had to do something. I looked at my cell phone to look at the time. I said, "excuse me, I have to call my son for one sec, he needs to get ready for work." I was actually calling my husband, a police officer. I acted as though I was talking to my son, saying he needed to get his gear ready for work because we were on our way back from our walk, mentioning the street we were on. Made no mention of being with anyone so I wasnt obvious. He finally caught on and said he would be there in a sec. I hung up, whining about my teenage son being forgetfull and how I always have to remind him and blah blah....About that time her phone rings in the house. She tried to get Caylee to come in, but she starting crying that she wanted to stay outside. I told her that I could stay for a couple of minutes, long enough for her to get her phone, but then I had to go and take my son to work. She said okay and ran in the house. About that time, my husband came driving up. He asked what I was calling him about and I lead him over.... I said, "this is ________'s daddy ________. Can you tell him your name? She repeated her name, and he looked at me and said, you have to be kidding me (well, he didnt say kidding...). I said she said she is with the nanny they said took her and she will walking out that door any second. Right on cue, here she comes out the door. I said this is my husband, he wondered what was taking us so long... as she came out further she saw the unmarked car and his badge on his pants. She started to back up, and my husband said, "if you move I will persue" She just stood there...knowing that she was busted. I asked if i could take Caylee up the street. He said NO WAY. You cannot remove her from this area. He agreed that I could at least walk the girls up to the end of the street while he called it in and cuffed the lady. He was asking her who she was and who the child was. She just sat there and said nothing... similar to how we all see Casey. I heard him on the radio say, "You wont believe this, but I think my wife just found that missing Florida Kid." They sent two units. One to transport the lady and one for Caylee. I refused to let her go without me. I knew she was scared. So I asked if she wanted me to come along. She shook her head and took my hand as we got into the patrol car. They took us to the PD and came in and took her picture. I assume to send to the Orlando Sherrif or something. I was asking her if she missed her mommy and wanted to go home. She said, I miss my mommy and my grandma. I want to go home.

The officer was coming back in when my dog barked and woke me up. I had this strange feeling... like I had to think for a second if it was real or a dream! I mean, it wasn't like I was trying to be the hero and save the day.... I didn't try to grab her and run home or something... I just wanted to get her home. I almost had a sick feeling that she would be better off staying lost though. Like I wanted to take her and protect her from all of the people involved since noone seems to have real concern about this poor little girl.

when I told my husband he said I am too into this case - being a mom I am always drawn to these sort of cases...I followed the Reily Ann Sawyer case like this, as well as a couple of others and never have I drempt about them.

I have had a couple of strange dreams, not necessarily to do with Caylee, but maybe due to Caylee being on my mind, they were weird.

I had 1 dream where I was driving on the highway on the edge of a steep cliff. There was a little girl on a tricycle who fell off the edge of the cliff.

A few days later I dreamed I was living in an old house with some other people, one of whom I felt very uncomfortable around. I left for awhile to get away from that person. When I returned, the other people were there in a small room, having some kind of prayer ceremony. I joined them, and there were chairs set up like pews in a church, in a semicircle way, in 2 or 3 rows, but the room was only the size of a smallish bedroom. The person in front of me was holding a baby. When I looked at the baby, the baby's eyeball was popping out.

Here's a little bit bigger photo of the bikers on the Econ trail:

fl_econgw_08_nicesection.jpg

All I can say is thank you---I knew what I seen in my dream and I had that feeling when the lady posted her picture that it was what I had been searching for

But the only thing missing was the divider and your posting that pic and there it was.

I wish I could hop on a plane tomorrow to go scour that patch of woods

All I can say is thank you---I knew what I seen in my dream and I had that feeling when the lady posted her picture that it was what I had been searching for

But the only thing missing was the divider and your posting that pic and there it was.

I do agree, your drawing and that photo are amazingly similar!

Here is the Trailhead at Goldenrod Road and SR50/Colonial Drive:

fl_econgw_01_trailhead.jpg

And could the grid or mesh pattern seen in some of the dreams be something like this (also from the same area in Blanchard Park):

fl_econgw_11_endfornow.jpg

I do not have "Psychic" dreams, but last night I dreamt of alligators. I have never dreamt of them before! This case really working on me!

I was not going to tell anyone, but since you asked. Last night/this morning I had a dream about *the accomplice*. In my dream a car pulled up along the side of a road, went off the road with the car, there was bushes, trees, brush, etc. It was pretty dark. A man pulled a black bag out of a trunk and disposed of it.

Funny this thread should surface, I had a dream about her last night.

It obviously isn't telling at all (and I don't believe in things like that anyway, really) but my dream is pretty impossible since she lived to be almost three years old.

I had a dream that there were animals- ferrets, kittens, snakes rats, everything- coming out of every door, toilet, sink, cabinet of my old house. So I kind of freaked out and grabbed a cordless phone and ran to the back yard, which had horses in it. I was trying to call my sister at work, and as I scrolled through the caller ID I kept trying to read the numbers

Then the description on the caller ID said "Caylee was born, then wrapped in a plastic bag, then she died." And that was it.

Weird, weird, dream. I have lots of weird dreams usually, anyway.

I try to think about Caylee while trying to fall asleep. I had several dreams about her, one was a few days ago - I was with a man and I saw her body laying on cement, like the end of a driveway. My adult female cousin's body was laying on the opposite side. Both appeared to be dead. I freaked out and ran to Caylee and realized she was dead. Then I told the man that he had to "get rid of her" and then I saw her body in an industrial dumpster. I confronted the man and asked him "are you sure she was dead, what if she wasn't dead" like i was having second thoughts about having him get rid of her body. The next day, I found out that my cousin who also appeared in my dream had a fire in her house and was forced to evacuate. I thought this strange, since I never dreamed about her, but I am not sure what the connection would be. i read some other posts on here relating to a fire, so it might be that "fire" is somehow related to this case.

I also had another dream about Caylee, I was searching for her. I knew i had found her, I heard dripping water and saw a large cement pipe, possibly a sewer pipe. I knew she was there.

I had a dream about caylee and she kept telling me the letter "S" there were "S"'s all over the place in my dream and since then i can't stop seeing the letter "S" everywhere i turn. ::shrug::

Sawgrass, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member