What dreams have you had about Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of related. I had a dream last night that someone kidnapped my son while I watched. I was terrified, I was inconsolable, and in my dream I kept thinking over and over that now I knew how it felt to have my child taken from me and I did not understand how Casey could be so emotionless.

I then woke up and my son wasn't laying next to me, and I had a full 30 seconds of complete panic before I realized he had flipped and was at the foot of the bed. :(

Yes she is wanting to be found there are so many people having dreams or 'feelings' and there is a connection. Just remembered I left out some of the first dream I had, will go back and put it in. I know a lot of people don't believe in this but they are more prevalent than people think and they just don't want to talk about it. But this seems to be touching the hearts and minds of a lot us. My family is used to my dreams but not usually do I do this but if anything might help in this I felt I should share.

i've noticed some common imagery in a lot of our dreams and its making me think of a well or water treatment plant or water tower.

dark green (could be woods/swamp or garbage bag)
bodies of water
kitchens
faucets / pipes
clogged faucets / pipe
muddy water or physical bodies in faucets / pipes
bike trails or off-roads
mesh / chain link
darkness

im struck by the kitchens and faucets / pipes imagery and the animals in faucets and muddy water in faucets, and a poster's dream of the faucet lowering more and more toward the ground making it difficult to get a cup under it. it really does sound like a drainage pipe somewhere could figure in. it also makes me think of low water pressure which can be caused by things clogging pipes, but if you are on well water, if something is in your well it could cause low water pressure. combined with the imagery of mesh covering, im wondering is there a well somewhere in this range of locations? nothing would wash up from a well, you have to physically lift out whatever is in there. which coincides with my dream feeling of caylee wanting to be picked up, lifted up out of where she is. oh boy. what about a water treatment plant or water tower?

Very good observation. This ties into my dream with Caylee and how she told me "they (the searchers) need to look up". This has been driving me crazy! I have such a strong feeling that she is some place very out of the ordinary. There have been many searches and nothings been found. After I had the dream, I got to thinking about how much Casey liked the show CSI. Naturally, I'm sure that Casey had plenty of ideas just from watching CSI. Next, I started thinking , where could Caylee be that nobody has looked yet? I have a nagging strong feeling that she is somewhere that the normal mind wouldn't even think of or suspect. Earlier, I stated the trees, water towers, cell phone towers, wells are another great thought. I also thought about sewers. I am not sure what protocol the searches go by. I don't know if they are trained to look up into the trees, or look in drainage pipes, wells, or sewers, but I sure hope and pray they do.

Very good observation. This ties into my dream with Caylee and how she told me "they (the searchers) need to look up". This has been driving me crazy! I have such a strong feeling that she is some place very out of the ordinary. There have been many searches and nothings been found. After I had the dream, I got to thinking about how much Casey liked the show CSI. Naturally, I'm sure that Casey had plenty of ideas just from watching CSI. Next, I started thinking , where could Caylee be that nobody has looked yet? I have a nagging strong feeling that she is somewhere that the normal mind wouldn't even think of or suspect. Earlier, I stated the trees, water towers, cell phone towers, wells are another great thought. I also thought about sewers. I am not sure what protocol the searches go by. I don't know if they are trained to look up into the trees, or look in drainage pipes, wells, or sewers, but I sure hope and pray they do.
and i hate to compare her to a cat, because i really love animals very much and would never besmirch the pure honest reputation of any animal, especially an animal as noble as a big cat, but your dream makes me think of some of the big cats, when they make a kill, they drag it up high in a tree. with all the trees in some of our dreams too (height) to match your tower, add the round shapes to the tower, geez, bloodhoundsleuther, ya could be on to something.

I know I went over maps that different people have sent in but I think unless you are from FL and familiar with the area none of this will make sense. Hoping that right person comes along.

and i hate to compare her to a cat, because i really love animals very much and would never besmirch the pure honest reputation of any animal, especially an animal as noble as a big cat, but your dream makes me think of some of the big cats, when they make a kill, they drag it up high in a tree. with all the trees in some of our dreams too (height) to match your tower, add the round shapes to the tower, geez, bloodhoundsleuther, ya could be on to something.

Could looking up mean looking towards heaven?:angel:

Here is a photo from Blanchard Park -- by far one of the most haunting photos I have seen.

56172835.IMG_7302copy.jpg

thank you betty boop. youre right, it is haunting. sad. the trunk of that big tree is very very much like i see caylee standing next too, BUT its aint sunny in my dream and the space isnt open that much around it. there is too much dark green canopy/blind of the greenery in the background to see water or see much of anhything. the only colors i see in my dream are dark green and brown of the patch of dry earth she stands on, and the brown of the tree trunk. its not a rough bark-y bark, i cant think of the kind of bark, not sure what cypress looks like, maybe cedar, birch? its not piney or oaky. i dont know my tree bark that well. heh. it feels very "fort" like (liek when we made forts as kids), like a well visited little nook that is well concealed. thanks for the pic. i wonder when it was taken and what that spot looks like now? could it be very overgrown around that big tree there?

Probably coincidence but I remember hearing that some of KC's friends went off-roading and mudding from time to time. I've never heard mention that KC would also go. However, my dream was well before hearing about the friends.

That is interesting! I wonder if Casey had access to any of the vehicles? I*ve also wondered if she had access to someone*s skidoo or small boat. I*ve had the feeling Casey may have taken the gas cans from GA*s shed to fuel something other than her car. It would explain her not putting the gas in her car while she was at the house and then put the cans back in the shed.

I love cats myself, I have three of them! As far as trees go, could she be in a camo bag, up in the branches. I know this is an obscure thought but I just think it would pay off to think like Casey, put yourself in her shoes. From her numerous lies, even though she was caught, I can gather that she has a very creative/deceptive mindset. Being that this holds true with the lies, wouldn't it also hold true as far as where she put Caylee? Seems to me she would be too clever to do anything typical such as a dumpster, in a lake, or buried in the ground. Her lies indicate she has a mindset which works on many levels. I also thought about old run down partial tree houses that could be used as a platform, for that matter even entact treehouses are another possibility. I think the answer will be found one day but in a very obscure place. Caylee asked me to tell them (the searchers) to look up. I am so glad this thread was started because for days now I have been trying to figure out where to post this sort of information. I finally feel some relief! Also, and this is very bizare, right after I woke up from my dream I had the song rock a bye baby stuck in my head for many days!

So many images of water, mud, grate-like covering.

Early on I suggested a pipe. What about a barrel?

From my crime studies over the years, these type of enclosures figure prominently as body hiding spots.

A grate-like covering would allow the water in, and decomp. but hold most of the remains inside, so they did not surface.

An enclosure like these could also keep the dogs from detecting the scent.

I have not had any dreams of Caylee at all...however, I did dream about her mother. I am an extraordinarily non-violent person. I have never been in a physical altercation in all of my life, including all through school, so the dream was weird to me in that I had Casey duck taped to a chair. Every time I asked her where Caylee was and she started all this Zanny the Nanny garbage, I hit her...hard! I kept telling her I would accept any excuse she gave for how she (Caylee) got where she was, and if she would just tell the truth I would stop hitting her, let her go and bring the baby home, but she just kept on. I woke up more exhausted than I was when I went to bed. I literally felt like I spent the night beating the crap out of her. If you had any idea how against such action I am, but this girl brings out the worst in me. I assume it is the frustration level.

That is interesting! I wonder if Casey had access to any of the vehicles? I*ve also wondered if she had access to someone*s skidoo or small boat. I*ve had the feeling Casey may have taken the gas cans from GA*s shed to fuel something other than her car. It would explain her not putting the gas in her car while she was at the house and then put the cans back in the shed.

oh man, whitewolf, i never thought of that! what a good strong possibility. orange co detectives should hire us heh

An enclosure like these could also keep the dogs from detecting the scent.

concentric, you've got some good points with the mud, grate, barrel, thoughts too. i hope to god the whole world is wrong and caylee is still around, because if our collective subconsious is picking up on flashes of images, cues, as to what may have happened to this tiny little human...the images...are disturbing... gut wrenching. i hope the whole world is wrong. but i dont think we are. i just dont think we are.

concentric, you've got some good points with the mud, grate, barrel, thoughts too. i hope to god the whole world is wrong and caylee is still around, because if our collective subconsious is picking up on flashes of images, cues, as to what may have happened to this tiny little human...the images...are disturbing... gut wrenching. i hope the whole world is wrong. but i dont think we are. i just dont think we are.

Funny, in the very beginning of this thread I posted about dreaming about a color crayon the color of lavendar scribbled on a piece of paper. The dream goes on but the color is what I thought really meant something. ( I also since I was younger would see "just flashes" of things that happened or would happen). I googled florida streets nearby to see if there were any street names and nothing.
I talked to a friend about it who suggested a water pipe or something like that. She said that "they" didn't think to ask who they was, paint pipe color locations that color?

I don't know but I just really felt like it meant something. Who know, I will admit being obsessed with this case.

Funny, in the very beginning of this thread I posted about dreaming about a color crayon the color of lavendar scribbled on a piece of paper. The dream goes on but the color is what I thought really meant something. ( I also since I was younger would see "just flashes" of things that happened or would happen). I googled florida streets nearby to see if there were any street names and nothing.
I talked to a friend about it who suggested a water pipe or something like that. She said that "they" didn't think to ask who they was, paint pipe color locations that color?

I don't know but I just really felt like it meant something. Who know, I will admit being obsessed with this case.

Purple is the universal color for recycled water. You can see the purple pipes in the following article, even though the article is from 2005. Some parts of Florida recycle water but not sure about Orlando. I'll try to find out.
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/04/25/news/community/42405200426.txt

I found that there has been at least discussion of purple pipes in Orlando (storm water management):
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cach...purple+pipes+Orlando&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us

As always I pray for Caylee when I go to bed, my dream was so strange last night it began with 2 little cartoon characters floating thru the air........they were flying towards me then I recognized them it was Mickey and Minnie Mouse...and Mickey said to me YES your wishes will come true..............

The beginning of my prayers each night is for Caylee to be found and justiceforcaylee so the madness can end.............I also pray for my family.

Here is the Trailhead at Goldenrod Road and SR50/Colonial Drive:

fl_econgw_01_trailhead.jpg

I have never really been involved with a missing person case, but for some reason this one really has me captured. I have read all the dreams on this site and others. They all have so much in common.
Here is a list of key words from dreams.

bike trails
Lavender
grassy hill
wooden board walk
apartment complex
worn out path
fence
the mention to Look up
grid
yellow flowers by the waters edge.
construction area
soccer field
white block building
tires

I have been searching for Caylee for weeks on my own. My focus is Blanchard Park. The image above is less then 1/4 mile from the amscott.
Just east on Colonial. This park entrance is next to a construction site and the parking stalls are right at the edge of the hill down to the water. There is a main dam there as well. I believe this is where they found the make-up the fell down the hill. This is very secluded and would be very easy to dump a body if you backed into any spot from your trunk.

My thinking is that when the storms came the body traveled with the waters to the end of Blanchard park. I have searched this area. Yesterday I asked that my husband come with me as there are so many places that get a little scary by your self. I was given a location from a person that had a dream that the body was 1/4 mile west on the other side of the trail from the last dam near the YMCA. We took our Canoe and searched the banks which in spots or very difficult because of the Lilly pads come out several feet in most areas. One spot we found something at the bottom of the water that was red when I try ed to get it a HUGE alligator came up rolled and I thought I was going to DIE! lol....Around this area is lots of lavender flowers from the Lilly pads. There is also yellow flowers with tall grass!

We found a spot that we could get out and there was a trail that was washed out and under it was a grid type pattern hard plastic that I guess at one point was filled with gravel. The grid plastic I guess is used to hold the path together, it was washed out due to Faye. We travel up the trail that lead us to the last dam. We went to the end of the dam where all the garbage seemed to collect from Faye. Tires floating in the water, and we stumbled upon a huge dump with lot's of tires next to an old shabby looking shed. This area was creepy and marshy! You would see where the water was a least 6 feet above where we were at the time of Faye. There were parts that you just could not get to as it was just to Mucky and wet still.

I remember someone saying you need to look up in a dream! This made me think, as the waters were so high that things were caught in the trees!
There is also a white block building and a soccer field that is 1/4 mile west from the last dam. Before the soccer field is an apartment complex and there are plenty of wooden board walks in BP!

Sorry so long, but my guess is that she dumped the body in the photo above, drove to the amscott which you would leave that area make a right onto Colonial and it's less than 1/4 mile on the same side of the road. If her car was out of gas why would she have backed her car into the stall? She would have coasted into the Amscott! I also do not think she put the body in the dumpster, I think she got rid of some other things, clothes ect in the dumpster. She backed in so that she could see when he BF picked her up! The way the dumpter is and the stall the dumpter would be closer if you pulled in the trunk would be closer. Also a very busy intersection and the dumpster was on the corner of GodenRod.

After dumping the body she drove to the amscott as she did not want to be in that car where her daughter was rotting! I think she thought once the body was gone the smell was gone. I think the whole car freaked her out and she did not want to be a part of it.

She told her BF that the car was broke and her dad was towing it to get fixed, so she already knew that she was not going to get the car.

When Faye came through the body traveled with the force of the water to the end by YMCA! and I have to be honest it could be anywhere! A search team will never find that body on foot alone. You would need Dogs and airboats to get up through the Lilly pads. There is so many places that it could have ended up! And now I am sure there is no body to search for only remains. After seeing the alligator that huge I am sure they have fed off the body as well as hundreds of turtles.

I searched the place in the woods that someone put the push pin. Nothing!
This is the same area where the girl was raped, we did find a bra and panties...which was weird.

I had very strong feelings where I think she dumped the body and by the YMCA. It seemed that so many things we seen that were also parts of your dreams. Also there are lots of drains near the waters edge that look like a grid.

I still can't get out of my mind that she told Lee on the phone before she knew she was recorded that she lost her phone at BP!
She told LE that Caylee's favorite place to go was BP!
She then changed the story that she was kidnapped from BP!
and her car was less then 1/4 from BP trail.
Faye really helped Casey out!

I then felt myself being tossed or thrown (in the black plastic) into water and I started spinning in a circle (almost as if I was on a water slide or when you flush the toilet and it swirls) and i kept fighting and the girl kept saying "help me help me help me"

This is what is weird, that palce that I think she dumped Caylee there is the dam. Once you hit the dam which is right there, you would spin and feel like a water slide and swirl!

I have had two different dreams about Caylee. Although they were both audio in nature vs. visual. In the first one Caylee repeated "Mommy's mad" a number of times. It woke me up and startled me. The second dream occured when TES was conducting their searches. Before I went to sleep I prayed and asked for guidance regarding Caylee's location. In my dream Caylee kept telling me that they need to look up. I really thought this was strange then I thought , I wonder if the searchers are actually trained to look up into trees, cell towers, and water towers? It seems like it would be intuitive for them to look down at the ground. I don't know what any of this means or if it could be helpful in any way, but I hope so!

The waters around BP did reach over 6 foot up in the trees at the end of the trails near YMCA at the last dam the water even went up the banks and over the benches and were covered in muck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95