What dreams have you had about Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Trailhead at Goldenrod Road and SR50/Colonial Drive:

fl_econgw_01_trailhead.jpg

I have never really been involved with a missing person case, but for some reason this one really has me captured. I have read all the dreams on this site and others. They all have so much in common.
Here is a list of key words from dreams.

bike trails
Lavender
grassy hill
wooden board walk
apartment complex
worn out path
fence
the mention to Look up
grid
yellow flowers by the waters edge.
construction area
soccer field
white block building
tires

I have been searching for Caylee for weeks on my own. My focus is Blanchard Park. The image above is less then 1/4 mile from the amscott.
Just east on Colonial. This park entrance is next to a construction site and the parking stalls are right at the edge of the hill down to the water. There is a main dam there as well. I believe this is where they found the make-up the fell down the hill. This is very secluded and would be very easy to dump a body if you backed into any spot from your trunk.

My thinking is that when the storms came the body traveled with the waters to the end of Blanchard park. I have searched this area. Yesterday I asked that my husband come with me as there are so many places that get a little scary by your self. I was given a location from a person that had a dream that the body was 1/4 mile west on the other side of the trail from the last dam near the YMCA. We took our Canoe and searched the banks which in spots or very difficult because of the Lilly pads come out several feet in most areas. One spot we found something at the bottom of the water that was red when I try ed to get it a HUGE alligator came up rolled and I thought I was going to DIE! lol....Around this area is lots of lavender flowers from the Lilly pads. There is also yellow flowers with tall grass!

We found a spot that we could get out and there was a trail that was washed out and under it was a grid type pattern hard plastic that I guess at one point was filled with gravel. The grid plastic I guess is used to hold the path together, it was washed out due to Faye. We travel up the trail that lead us to the last dam. We went to the end of the dam where all the garbage seemed to collect from Faye. Tires floating in the water, and we stumbled upon a huge dump with lot's of tires next to an old shabby looking shed. This area was creepy and marshy! You would see where the water was a least 6 feet above where we were at the time of Faye. There were parts that you just could not get to as it was just to Mucky and wet still.

I remember someone saying you need to look up in a dream! This made me think, as the waters were so high that things were caught in the trees!
There is also a white block building and a soccer field that is 1/4 mile west from the last dam. Before the soccer field is an apartment complex and there are plenty of wooden board walks in BP!

Sorry so long, but my guess is that she dumped the body in the photo above, drove to the amscott which you would leave that area make a right onto Colonial and it's less than 1/4 mile on the same side of the road. If her car was out of gas why would she have backed her car into the stall? She would have coasted into the Amscott! I also do not think she put the body in the dumpster, I think she got rid of some other things, clothes ect in the dumpster. She backed in so that she could see when he BF picked her up! The way the dumpter is and the stall the dumpter would be closer if you pulled in the trunk would be closer. Also a very busy intersection and the dumpster was on the corner of GodenRod.

After dumping the body she drove to the amscott as she did not want to be in that car where her daughter was rotting! I think she thought once the body was gone the smell was gone. I think the whole car freaked her out and she did not want to be a part of it.

She told her BF that the car was broke and her dad was towing it to get fixed, so she already knew that she was not going to get the car.

When Faye came through the body traveled with the force of the water to the end by YMCA! and I have to be honest it could be anywhere! A search team will never find that body on foot alone. You would need Dogs and airboats to get up through the Lilly pads. There is so many places that it could have ended up! And now I am sure there is no body to search for only remains. After seeing the alligator that huge I am sure they have fed off the body as well as hundreds of turtles.

I searched the place in the woods that someone put the push pin. Nothing!
This is the same area where the girl was raped, we did find a bra and panties...which was weird.

I had very strong feelings where I think she dumped the body and by the YMCA. It seemed that so many things we seen that were also parts of your dreams. Also there are lots of drains near the waters edge that look like a grid.

I still can't get out of my mind that she told Lee on the phone before she knew she was recorded that she lost her phone at BP!
She told LE that Caylee's favorite place to go was BP!
She then changed the story that she was kidnapped from BP!
and her car was less then 1/4 from BP trail.
Faye really helped Casey out!

Oh ellieit, thank you so much for searching in that area! The alligator factor is so scary, I pray for your safety as you search. Even though I am in California, I feel very strongly that you are on the right track. Bless you for your concern. I will do all I can from here. Thank you for posting. Stay safe, and please keep us informed! I personally think you are very close.
:blowkiss:

*snipped*

One spot we found something at the bottom of the water that was red when I try ed to get it a HUGE alligator came up rolled and I thought I was going to DIE! lol....Around this area is lots of lavender flowers from the Lilly pads. There is also yellow flowers with tall grass!

I searched the place in the woods that someone put the push pin. Nothing!
This is the same area where the girl was raped, we did find a bra and panties...which was weird.

1) Thank you for searching & posting. Please be careful!
2) Was the "something at the bottom of the water that was red" the alligator? :confused: If not, did/would you report this object to LE?
3) Did/would you report the undergarments found in the area where the girl was raped to LE?

Not a dream, but, for myself I can't shake U2's, "Where the Streets Have No Names", and "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" outta my head.

Oh ellieit, thank you so much for searching in that area! The alligator factor is so scary, I pray for your safety as you search. Even though I am in California, I feel very strongly that you are on the right track. Bless you for your concern. I will do all I can from here. Thank you for posting. Stay safe, and please keep us informed! I personally think you are very close.
:blowkiss:

Thank you! let me know if you have any area to search, I live about 1.5 hours away so I could go look. I do not know why I keept going back to BP! The first time I went I kept ending up back at the same place.

I do not have dreams or visions, but I just have a strong feeling about BP!
and when I am there it's Creepy! I have been out there every chance I get, this time I took my husband as there are places that are just CREEPY! I was surprised that he would go with me, but I think he knows I will go alone and might not be safe. After he seen the area, he did tell me that my theory of the body floating to the end would be correct, but that there is just to many places it could have ended up with the flooding that we might ever be able to reach. There is so much Muck and debre that the floods brought and the waters went so far back into the woods and small water trails that you can not get too.

someone had a dream and talked about a soccerfield and that a shoe would be found about 100 ft away in a tree. I went to the soccer field near YMCA and did find a black platform flipflop in a tree near the water. It was fairly new and the tag size still on the bottem. I told the sheriff's that were also searching and they were leaving and not interested. I gave it to media! They told me they told to LE and they were not interested.

I then got in touch with the person that had the dream and told her that I am not haveing any luck give me more! she told me there was a bridge and a dam. I went back and there was 3 dams. I kept going back to the dam off Colonial the one in the picture! This is where I had weird feelings!
I then contacted her again and she told me that the body was near the last dam. This is where I have been searching but again, it's impossible~

I need more details! Yesterday they had a group of people out in canoes cleaning up trash! There is so much trash that has floted to the end,

*snipped*

1) Thank you for searching & posting. Please be careful!
2) Was the "something at the bottom of the water that was red" the alligator? :confused: If not, did/would you report this object to LE?
3) Did/would you report the undergarments found in the area where the girl was raped to LE?

No it was not the Alligator, when I put the oar in the water to see if we could get it, the alligator got spooked and came up and rolled! It stirred the water and we could not see anything any longer. The water is Black! It was raining yesterday while we were out so the sun was not strong enough to help see through the water. Honelsty I went out the week before with my son who is 12 and we sent up and down the river in the canoe actually he said it's a kayak, I truly did not think that there would be anything in there that big. It scared the Heck out of me!

I did not report to LE because we could not get to it! and the last time I reported it they were not interested! I thought that I would only report something if we found anything that was important.
The bra and panties were tagged in the area and very close to the scene so I would think that LE had to know they were there and not a part of the crime. While searching for Caylee we have come across many items that have been tagged. A steak knife, a bookbag, a packpack, a sheet. It's odd to me that they just leave them there and not check them out.

What was really odd is that I fould 2 candles in BP near where I found the shoe. They were those candles that are tall and in the glass I think Cathlic prayer candels. I thought maybe they were there for the girl that was murdered but then found out that she was 7 miles away from this spot. Along with the candles were fresh Yellow flowers in the water floating, By fresh I mean they were still yellow. I told LE and again they were not interested. This was the same day I found the shoe and the candels were maybe 200 ft from the shoe.

fl_econgw_01_trailhead.jpg

snipped:

My thinking is that when the storms came the body traveled with the waters to the end of Blanchard park. I have searched this area. Yesterday I asked that my husband come with me as there are so many places that get a little scary by your self. I was given a location from a person that had a dream that the body was 1/4 mile west on the other side of the trail from the last dam near the YMCA. We took our Canoe and searched the banks which in spots or very difficult because of the Lilly pads come out several feet in most areas. One spot we found something at the bottom of the water that was red when I try ed to get it a HUGE alligator came up rolled and I thought I was going to DIE! lol....Around this area is lots of lavender flowers from the Lilly pads. There is also yellow flowers with tall grass!

ellieit, on this Board and others I have also seen much mention of wood or lumber, esp. a tree across the water (perhaps a fallen tree from the storms?). I guess a fallen tree could accumulate so much debris that it might be hidden.

Also, if she had help, it could have been in the way of a friend waiting with a boat (perhaps reason for gas cans?).

Just some thoughts. I hope your husband keeps going with you. Number one, for safety, number two as a witness.

I appreciate your efforts so much.
:) :clap:

I moved this from the Psychic Dream thread, as I am not claiming to be Psychic, I am very intuitive though-and many of my dreams have somehow come true in my everyday life & I also have had & still do have dreams that are EXTREMLY vivid of a few people , one being an Uncle & another~ a childhood friend, who have both passed...we are able to 'communicate' in these dreams which come to me every so often -nothing too ground breaking!! But very real!--and in these dreams , I know they have passed on, they know they have passed on & they are literally communicating to me about how they are doing etc.

anyhow....

when I first started following the case-as it was 'breaking' I seemed to become obsessed with it, almost IMMEDIATLY...as so many others have .

I have followed a few other cases...Danielle Van Dam....Jessica Lunsford..
..some of the Jon Benet Ramsey & so on...but for some reason this one threw me for a loop-I just kept having a GUT feeling this girl was alive. As much as it seems to the contrary to everyone...I just kept 'feeling' she is still alive & I 'm not quite sure why?

Anyhow-the dream I had at the beginning of this (so maybe mid- to -late july)was strange....here goes!~~

I knew this was a hunt for Caylee but I didn't know who it was(exactly) that was looking ...I was there ...but not actually in the search myself, kind of in the background & I don't think anyone was aware of my presence?......there were- what I believe to be- detectives who were spraying 'weed like' plants with a blue spray paint(vivid BLUE-stood out to me!).....to 'mark' some type of importance as to where to find Caylee....there was also a Field -I believe a corn field...(I live near this , so maybe just a fluke?)don't think there are many corn fields in Florida(LOL)! But I just woke up feeling like she would be found in some dense area with shrubbery...and some type of blue fern????I got the impression upon awakening that the blue spray paint was actually a "BLUE FERN" of some type .....like a message or something,not that the 'weeds,I ealrier described where actually being painted blue'? weird, maybe nothing- but weird!?

And yet I still am not sure if she is dead or alive...maybe this blue 'plant' is not a plant at all ,maybe it is & it is indictive of an area of the world caylee is in-possibly where this blue fern type plant is native to?...I have no clue-just really felt REAL [signifigant] to me.??

Just recently~ I had a short dream of walking by the Anthony home & George was out front the home being bombarded by protesters shouting , throwing things....etc. and he was at some type of "stand" almost like a booth to sell something??? and I just remember reaching out to him in compassion & he reached out to me & shook my hand & I don't think he said anything~ But I remember his touch was soft & caring & he really seemed to be emotional....?

Thoughts???....

wow, the by and by, your dream has some pretty strong imagery too. i wonder if the lower and lower passes you had to make to try and get the cup under the spigot if it could indicate low water pressure? but then if so, we gotta wonder what the message of low water pressure is.

Maybe the low water means that the water near the area is low

ellieit, on this Board and others I have also seen much mention of wood or lumber, esp. a tree across the water (perhaps a fallen tree from the storms?). I guess a fallen tree could accumulate so much debris that it might be hidden.

Also, if she had help, it could have been in the way of a friend waiting with a boat (perhaps reason for gas cans?).

Just some thoughts. I hope your husband keeps going with you. Number one, for safety, number two as a witness.

I appreciate your efforts so much.
:) :clap:

Your right, however there are hundreds of fallen trees! Some that have snapped and some that have the whole root ball torn out of the ground.
This is the problem....so many where to start? grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I get so frustrated when I leave. I feel she is there and I can't find her. I do not think he will go back as he feels that there is nothing left to find.

But I am not giving up! A few years ago my son's dog did not come back up to the house from the canal where they were fishing in our back yard! I went looking and could not find the dog. My son was heartbroke! When my husband come home he went to the canal and found an 8ft gator. The wild life people came out and got the gator but told us that even if they cut the gator open he would hide it in a cave and wait days to eat it. My husband told me that the gator killed the dog! Well I kept looking for 3 weeks everyday, My son even gave up hope and asked if he could get another dog...(just like men replacing them so early...lol) anyway....4 weeks later I went to the pound as I was across the street and they had called me the day before and asked if I had found the dog! I said no, I thought maybe that's why you were calling. So I went to the pound and there was the dog! poor little thing looked so sad and so happy to see me. She now has another dog to play with! If I would have listened to my husband I would never have gotten the dog back,( but then again if I listened to my husband I would only have 1 dog now....=) I just felt that she was our there somehwere and I needed to find her. And what is weird....I hate dogs! okay maybe not hate...but I am not an amimal lover...,, I just had a feeling like with this case. I

I moved this from the Psychic Dream thread, as I am not claiming to be Psychic, I am very intuitive though-and many of my dreams have somehow come true in my everyday life & I also have had & still do have dreams that are EXTREMLY vivid of a few people , one being an Uncle & another~ a childhood friend, who have both passed...we are able to 'communicate' in these dreams which come to me every so often -nothing too ground breaking!! But very real!--and in these dreams , I know they have passed on, they know they have passed on & they are literally communicating to me about how they are doing etc.

anyhow....

when I first started following the case-as it was 'breaking' I seemed to become obsessed with it, almost IMMEDIATLY...as so many others have .

I have followed a few other cases...Danielle Van Dam....Jessica Lunsford..
..some of the Jon Benet Ramsey & so on...but for some reason this one threw me for a loop-I just kept having a GUT feeling this girl was alive. As much as it seems to the contrary to everyone...I just kept 'feeling' she is still alive & I 'm not quite sure why?

Anyhow-the dream I had at the beginning of this (so maybe mid- to -late july)was strange....here goes!~~

I knew this was a hunt for Caylee but I didn't know who it was(exactly) that was looking ...I was there ...but not actually in the search myself, kind of in the background & I don't think anyone was aware of my presence?......there were- what I believe to be- detectives who were spraying 'weed like' plants with a blue spray paint(vivid BLUE-stood out to me!).....to 'mark' some type of importance as to where to find Caylee....there was also a Field -I believe a corn field...(I live near this , so maybe just a fluke?)don't think there are many corn fields in Florida(LOL)! But I just woke up feeling like she would be found in some dense area with shrubbery...and some type of blue fern????I got the impression upon awakening that the blue spray paint was actually a "BLUE FERN" of some type .....like a message or something,not that the 'weeds,I ealrier described where actually being painted blue'? weird, maybe nothing- but weird!?

And yet I still am not sure if she is dead or alive...maybe this blue 'plant' is not a plant at all ,maybe it is & it is indictive of an area of the world caylee is in-possibly where this blue fern type plant is native to?...I have no clue-just really felt REAL [signifigant] to me.??

Just recently~ I had a short dream of walking by the Anthony home & George was out front the home being bombarded by protesters shouting , throwing things....etc. and he was at some type of "stand" almost like a booth to sell something??? and I just remember reaching out to him in compassion & he reached out to me & shook my hand & I don't think he said anything~ But I remember his touch was soft & caring & he really seemed to be emotional....?

Thoughts???....

I never have dreams...but the other night I was reading all the dream blogs and kept seeing Lavender in the blogs. I was so tired went to bed and woke up from a dream all a remember was that "they" were telling me it's not Lavender it's BLUE! Blue! and yelling Blue.
I just thought I was over tired and to much info was in my head and it was just my mind being funny with me!

:rolleyes:
I never have dreams...but the other night I was reading all the dream blogs and kept seeing Lavender in the blogs. I was so tired went to bed and woke up from a dream all a remember was that "they" were telling me it's not Lavender it's BLUE! Blue! and yelling Blue.
I just thought I was over tired and to much info was in my head and it was just my mind being funny with me!

wow! that is certainly eerie..isn't it?? and on the topic of corn fields...I looked on google..and apparantely there ARE corn fields in florida-they are one of the leading growers of sweet corn--:waitasec:never knew that. but the BLUE stood out to me very much ...and I just wish i could get something else on this, I still don't really know what it all means...But I Feel it's SIGNIFIGANT--it bugged me for days after the dream, it was so real!

:rolleyes:

wow! that is certainly eerie..isn't it?? and on the topic of corn fields...I looked on google..and apparantely there ARE corn fields in florida-they are one of the leading growers of sweet corn--:waitasec:never knew that. but the BLUE stood out to me very much ...and I just wish i could get something else on this, I still don't really know what it all means...But I Feel it's SIGNIFIGANT--it bugged me for days after the dream, it was so real!

I had another dream a couple days ago and was not sure it had to do with this case or not. I posted my others in this thread already.

There was an apartment and I was with a very good girlfriend. She was upset for some reason and left the apartment. I was looking through a clear plastic garbage bag. I was upset that the vegetables in the bag were going bad. I found cauliflower in the bag and thought it was alright, but when I turned it over it was covered in blue paint (a darker blue not light) I wasn't happy about it, but was happy that a small box of wine was still good.

(I seem to be in Casey point of view in the dreams)

Last night the dream was of blue paint on the walls that I had put up. The very same color blue. (seemed to be painted over wallpaper)

Your blue veggies made me realize this may be related.

my 4 year old son keeps having dreams that she is buried under a house somewhere. everytime he sees her pic he says mom thats the girl they found under the house and I try to explain to him that they have not found her but he just says yes they have she was under the house.

I had another dream a couple days ago and was not sure it had to do with this case or not. I posted my others in this thread already.

There was an apartment and I was with a very good girlfriend. She was upset for some reason and left the apartment. I was looking through a clear plastic garbage bag. I was upset that the vegetables in the bag were going bad. I found cauliflower in the bag and thought it was alright, but when I turned it over it was covered in blue paint (a darker blue not light) I wasn't happy about it, but was happy that a small box of wine was still good.

(I seem to be in Casey point of view in the dreams)

Last night the dream was of blue paint on the walls that I had put up. The very same color blue. (seemed to be painted over wallpaper)

Your blue veggies made me realize this may be related.

Very weird! I wonder what is up with the color BLUE! That is all I remember about my dream is someone saying not lavender....BLUE! and it was a dark blue, like a royal blue.

Another dream I had over the weekend: There was a woman(1) sitting at a kitchen/dining area counter, on the the other side in kitchen area, standing, was a woman(2) who had set a cake on the counter, the sheet cake was chocolate with a U.S. flag stuck in the middle of it. Another woman (3), which the feeling I got was Casey, wanted to borrow a pill or some pills from woman(1), she kept begging her, finally woman(1) said all right but that is all she had and she could have just one. Woman(3), Casey?, walked unsteadily to grab the pills and she stumbled and dropped the pills they went everywhere, they were all over the place, there were more than would fit in the bottle, there were some being put in a machine of sorts(I am assuming it was a disposal) that was just churning them up, the 'pills' looked like very small, thin chips, wafer-like, of glass, amber-like in color. Woman (1) acted totally disgusted, got up shaking her head, woman(2) grabbed the cake form the counter to move it acting totally disgusted. Woman(3),Casey? was panicked, she was scrounging on the floor searching for 'the' pill, saying "I've got to find it", "Oh no, where is it?" Then she finally found it, a VERY small pill, she held it up and looked at it smiling.***(Very strange, I know, but knew it was about Casey and perhaps Caylee in some way. But was hesitant to post it at first.)

Your right, however there are hundreds of fallen trees! Some that have snapped and some that have the whole root ball torn out of the ground.
This is the problem....so many where to start? grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I get so frustrated when I leave. I feel she is there and I can't find her. I do not think he will go back as he feels that there is nothing left to find.

But I am not giving up! A few years ago my son's dog did not come back up to the house from the canal where they were fishing in our back yard! I went looking and could not find the dog. My son was heartbroke! When my husband come home he went to the canal and found an 8ft gator. The wild life people came out and got the gator but told us that even if they cut the gator open he would hide it in a cave and wait days to eat it. My husband told me that the gator killed the dog! Well I kept looking for 3 weeks everyday, My son even gave up hope and asked if he could get another dog...(just like men replacing them so early...lol) anyway....4 weeks later I went to the pound as I was across the street and they had called me the day before and asked if I had found the dog! I said no, I thought maybe that's why you were calling. So I went to the pound and there was the dog! poor little thing looked so sad and so happy to see me. She now has another dog to play with! If I would have listened to my husband I would never have gotten the dog back,( but then again if I listened to my husband I would only have 1 dog now....=) I just felt that she was our there somehwere and I needed to find her. And what is weird....I hate dogs! okay maybe not hate...but I am not an amimal lover...,, I just had a feeling like with this case. I

Hi ellieit! I'm so glad you are not giving up! However, your safety is Number One priority. Any friends or relatives that might go with you? The clue about the color blue might help narrow it down for you next time you search (not too scientific, I know, but "science of the heart"). Keep following your heart. IMO, even though Caylee does not have a mother searching for her, she would nevertheless be crying out to be found. I do know of cases where remains have been found upon further search in areas that people have given up on. Please stay safe, and keep us posted!
:)

Hi ellieit! I'm so glad you are not giving up! However, your safety is Number One priority. Any friends or relatives that might go with you? The clue about the color blue might help narrow it down for you next time you search (not too scientific, I know, but "science of the heart"). Keep following your heart. IMO, even though Caylee does not have a mother searching for her, she would nevertheless be crying out to be found. I do know of cases where remains have been found upon further search in areas that people have given up on. Please stay safe, and keep us posted!
:)

Thank you! Spending the morning reading the documents to see what's new.
I do feel that she will be found, I am just not sure when. Such a shame so many people that really want to find her and no luck, there is so many places this child could be. It's not that easy! So many lies....I wish the Anthony family would tell us more! Maybe that is why they released these new documents. This whole thing is just Crazy!

Take care
Take care

Hi all! Kinda new but wanted to tell you I live in FL. Where it's really shady and damp there is a fern that grows - not sure of the name but it is known as a blue fern - the blue is really evident. Seems more blue than green. Dated a guy from Eustis once that owned and ran a "fernery" (that's what he called it). Big greenhouse that he only grew ferns in. He was always worried that a freeze would kill them because they are so sensitive. He sold to florists...

I also have dreams - lots all my life. Black and white are nothing, color come true a lot of the time but not always. Some are mixed color and b/w. I cannot find for the life of me where I saw it, but somewhere weeks ago I saw a pic of Casey's tattoo. Vine with green leaves and 3 flowers but I can't remember if they were lavender or yellow. I think they were yellow. In my dream I was overlaying it on a google map and it exactly matched some streets. One of the flowers marked the spot of Caylee. She did it in my dream because she wanted to be able to exactly remember so she could go visit.

Also had repeated dream in the beginning that she was in some kind of pipe or barrel or something and looking up saw light. Wearing a yellow dress all clean but she was dirty mess. She was waiting for mommy to bring her more food and water because mommy came once every day but hasn't come lately and she's hungry and thirsty - geez hope this one wasn't true!!!

One other dream (3 times) I was Google mapping again and Caylee was by my shoulder and I was looking by the airport/Universal and she kept INSISTING "Northeast, NORTHEAST, NORTHEAST!!!!". I kept dragging to the Northeast and saying further? and she kept saying it. When I reached the Blanchard Park area she was nodding. I stopped and she looked mad. So I slowly kept going Northeast and she disappeared...strange...

Hi all! Kinda new but wanted to tell you I live in FL. Where it's really shady and damp there is a fern that grows - not sure of the name but it is known as a blue fern - the blue is really evident. Seems more blue than green. Dated a guy from Eustis once that owned and ran a "fernery" (that's what he called it). Big greenhouse that he only grew ferns in. He was always worried that a freeze would kill them because they are so sensitive. He sold to florists...

I also have dreams - lots all my life. Black and white are nothing, color come true a lot of the time but not always. Some are mixed color and b/w. I cannot find for the life of me where I saw it, but somewhere weeks ago I saw a pic of Casey's tattoo. Vine with green leaves and 3 flowers but I can't remember if they were lavender or yellow. I think they were yellow. In my dream I was overlaying it on a google map and it exactly matched some streets. One of the flowers marked the spot of Caylee. She did it in my dream because she wanted to be able to exactly remember so she could go visit.

Also had repeated dream in the beginning that she was in some kind of pipe or barrel or something and looking up saw light. Wearing a yellow dress all clean but she was dirty mess. She was waiting for mommy to bring her more food and water because mommy came once every day but hasn't come lately and she's hungry and thirsty - geez hope this one wasn't true!!!

One other dream (3 times) I was Google mapping again and Caylee was by my shoulder and I was looking by the airport/Universal and she kept INSISTING "Northeast, NORTHEAST, NORTHEAST!!!!". I kept dragging to the Northeast and saying further? and she kept saying it. When I reached the Blanchard Park area she was nodding. I stopped and she looked mad. So I slowly kept going Northeast and she disappeared...strange...

Thanks for sharing, cocoamom! There is the "pipe or barrel" again. Here is a photo of a blue fern from the Web:

2526963825_9b17e322e9.jpg

I believe that Casey's tattoo is a memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95