What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
C'mon....we are talking about CASEY. you think she told the truth about her weight to the DMV?

even her mom made a comment about her losing weight in jail and how she couldn't afford to loose weight because she was already thin. I will try to find it.

I went to babelfish, where you can convert words and phrases from different languages. It means The Petito Academio. If you convert La Petit Academy from english to spanish its;
academia pequena del la

My husband does not wear his.. they were bought as a joke. We also bought him a Burger King mask. Which he did wear at Halloween. :crazy:
Not saying they were Georges. But the question was who would wear and XXL? The answer was george would probably wear an XXL. Using him as a size reference. XXL is not a big as one thinks in boxers.

No way George would wear a XXL, my husband is bigger than George and he wears a M. George is very trim and my husband wears a 36 pant with a M boxer. Even if George wore a 40 pant, he would not wear a XXL.

Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
ok no one has answered me yet so I am going to go ahead a post this.

Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car

McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

well isnt that interesting?:eek:

Any link to this inventory list? any proof it is valid? I don't want to get tooooo excited yet.:waitasec::waitasec:

La Petit Academy is a day care center here in Orlando. If this has been addressed already, sorry for the repeat

Any link to this inventory list? any proof it is valid? I don't want to get tooooo excited yet.:waitasec::waitasec:

I know here in Virginia I once saw that we can go to the court website and look up all kinds of info like this if we have enough info on the person, I think just name and birthday. For some f it possibly last four of the social. Is there such a place on the web for Florida?

I do not believe that the list is valid and we should probably assume it is not unless someone can show proof it is valid.

Some of the things on the list seem suspect, for example the el petito academio. The bra size also does not seem like Caseys she looks like a 34-36 C at least. Also most of the items on the list seem how do I say it? Not true? JMO

I know here in Virginia I once saw that we can go to the court website and look up all kinds of info like this if we have enough info on the person, I think just name and birthday. For some f it possibly last four of the social. Is there such a place on the web for Florida?

Orange County Clerk, google and you will find. Already been there this morning to see if parking ticket comes up. Cant search for parking tickets. Can search for traffic, criminal, and civil.

La Petit Academy is a day care center here in Orlando. If this has been addressed already, sorry for the repeat
I was just about to google it, thanks. Must be quite the place if they need character references.

I do not believe that the list is valid and we should probably assume it is not unless someone can show proof it is valid.

Some of the things on the list seem suspect, for example the el petito academio. The bra size also does not seem like Caseys she looks like a 34-36 C at least. Also most of the items on the list seem how do I say it? Not true? JMO

I agree, it would be nice to get validity on the list first. Just an observation: Casey wore padding and push ups, in my opinion. If you see her in the vid leaving the jail, you'll notice she is much smaller that the 36 C.

No way George would wear a XXL, my husband is bigger than George and he wears a M. George is very trim and my husband wears a 36 pant with a M boxer. Even if George wore a 40 pant, he would not wear a XXL.

Sounds like it could have been a gag gift for someone.

When I first heard the 911 calls, I thought Cindy's hysterics were quite believable--and now I know she is hysterical all the time, so there was no need to fake it for the 911 call. But in the call, she made a stunning admission.....to the side she tells Casey, "I've given you a month to find her already..." (not exact quote but something to that effect). Hmmmm...so Cindy knew that Caylee had been missing for a month? She says it right there on the call....go listen. She knew Caylee had been gone and yet no one in that family reported it.
Therefore, I think that Cindy and George are involved to some extent, perhaps in the cover-up.

You're right on about her commenting that to the side, but I think she was referring to the fact that she had been asking to speak with Caylee for a month whenever she could get hold of Casey -- and always getting the runaround about "Zanny" having her at the beach, etc. The whole thing makes my head spin -- she claimed on the same call that her daughter had been missing for a month, and "she just found her", and now realized the grandaughter had been missing, etc. She later claimed that was not true, and that she had spoken to Casey regularly during the month -- but never to Caylee, because Casey kept putting her off. That's why I think she made that comment to her.

Now, don't get me wrong -- who knows with Cindy anymore. At this point I'm not convinced they aren't all involved to some degree, though I would still say the GPs were involved after the fact with cleaning, covering up, etc.

I am thinking the reason George's name was left out is because BH Padilla just got confused with names. BH Padilla sometimes calls Casey "Stacy" so I didn't take what he said as anything but he used Lee instead of George.

I am with you on this Patty. He often seems very confused when he talks. And, I wish he would stop calling her Stacy. It creeps me out!:)

I was just about to google it, thanks. Must be quite the place if they need character references.

it's not exclusive or anything...they are a franchise I believe and as long as you can afford it you can go.

George has bothered me from the beginning of this case. His outright lies about kidnappers, his "people" watching them, his gas can fiasco, going into Casey's trunk, lies of seeing both Casey and Caylee leave the house, changing dates, and the FACIAL expressions of this guy...

Maybe Lee and Cindy found something out that involved George. Remember, he drove the car home from the tow yard. Do you think that being in LE, he DIDN'T know what a dead body smelled like.

Now he goes on the down low. Doesn't stand beside his wife anymore. Just goes to work? I smelled a rat in George. George knows more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose
Back